HAPPENING!!!!

express.co.uk/news/world/904303/Hawaii-ballistic-missile-threat-warning-drill-launch-attack-USA

BREAKING: 'This is not a drill' Ballistic missile threat issued to Hawaii
A BALLISTIC missile warning has been issued across Hawaii, warning residents to seek immediately shelter along with the chilling warning it is 'not a drill'

>NOT A DRILL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y04xG7qCEh0
edition.cnn.com/2018/01/13/politics/hawaii-missile-threat-false-alarm/index.html
youtu.be/c8ahJCqxsZE
youtu.be/MEs1QG9nO0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is unclear what has sparked the warning, but residents have been told to seek immediate shlter.

The warning, sent to citizen's phones, said: "BALLISTIC MISSILE THREAT INBOUND TO HAWAII.

"SEEK IMMEDIATE SHELTER, THIS IS NOT A DRILL."

>THIS IS NOT A DRILL

This is probably fake news or a false alarm, but lets wait and see.

Carry on with your happening, Doom Paul

There’s a naval missile range facility on my home island, Kauai. They should be able to stop anything coming their way short of a nuke

It is a drill. It says so in your article. Why are there twenty threads about this? Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=y04xG7qCEh0

Here's a livestream link to a Hawaiian beach, if anything is gonna happen we should be able to see it

They are saying now it was mistake, nobody seek shelter, let the nuke get you fully

cheers,
wait whats that.....holy shit its a ... its a.... its a false alarm

No you won't see anything from that beach. It's on the north shore of Oahu while everything of importance including Pearl Harbor is on the south shore

missile shot down.

alright which one of you fucks called in a missile strike on Hawaii.

My wife and I received the message at 8:08 AM. The area code for Hawaii is 808. We ran down 30 flights of stairs, and sat in a bomb shelter for half an hour for nothing. It was us, and 1 other guy in the shelter. Good to know just about everyone here would die in the event of a real missile attack.

www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42677604
>Hawaii sends out missile alert by mistake

2 ft
Onshore wind

Fuck that garbage

What a shithole.

>t. actual shithole

you would be dead within 2 minutes, bomb shelters are just coffins.
oh and sue Hawaii EMA for stress.

haha wat

edition.cnn.com/2018/01/13/politics/hawaii-missile-threat-false-alarm/index.html
>Commander David Benham, a spokesman for US Pacific Command confirmed in a statement that there is no threat: "USPACOM has detected no ballistic missile threat to Hawaii," the statement read. "Earlier message was sent in error. State of Hawaii will send out a correction message as soon as possible."

>the "this is not a drill" drill is just a drill

Why the fuck would it say This is Not a Drill unintentionally? This is fishy as fuck.

How do u issue fake drill announcements I want ot try

Accidents don't happen. This was intentional. Any message of this nature would have been viewed and vetted by numerous individuals. Purpose? To instill fear and promote the solution: more governmental security.

youtu.be/c8ahJCqxsZE

I hope so!!! Let the games begin

Also Shia responds to CNN shitholers

What is the point of attacking Hawai LOOOOL

unironically this

And nothing of value would be lost, except maybe our service members.

Checked for intentional error

THE MADMAN DID IT

Tradition

BEST KOREA WILL PURIFY THAT SHITHOLE CALLED HAWAII

PRAISE THE SUPREME LEADER

>There was no follow-up mobile text until 38 minutes after the original alert, it said.
How do you fuck up this badly?

You have to wait for the "this is not a dill we're being super cereal guys" message.
Also, anyone else's internet slow as fuck right now?
>just an accident goy

Yes. Everything internet is slow as fuck for me right now. Some kind of fuclery is going on.

>38 minutes

Guess the article I saw fucked up then.

if this was an actual happening japan would detect it hours before it got anywhere near the usa

Hmm, seems the US gov is testing responses and preparedness to incoming ballistic missiles?

>mistake
No happening. Sorry guys

and the result? absolute failure. 99% casualties

Yes padawan

that's HNN a news service. The actual EMS texts at least 1/2 hour apart.

Yes

What will a warning system do for a nuke? Just make you realize that everything you ever did was for nothing because you are going to die.

Lol, same shit in Moscow several months ago. But the message was in Metro, like "Attention! Dear citizens! Nuclear alert was launched over the city. Metro exits are locked. Please, keep calm and listen to authorities."
Nobody gave a single fuck though.

youtu.be/MEs1QG9nO0E

This is why I vacation in the Balkans and live like a KING. I am drinking beer and eating an entire pizza for $5. I only have to worry about gypsies stabbing me but no fake nuke threats

kek

>hours

I don't think you know how ICBMs work

days then

fucking retarded amerifats... always believing jewish lies

the system isn't human controlled, you automatically send a message if your sub detects a rocket faggots, it's real, but we don't know what caused it.

Your wife will have to repopulate the earth with the other guy probly

Hawaii Congresswoman blames Donald Trump for this.