Rural Japan

What's it like in rural Japan? I've been considering learning the language and emigrating there, as cities are fucked and rural America has been equally fucked over by (((progressives))). I've heard that the rural areas have "empty houses" / "open spots," but I've also heard that those areas are using that as a tactic to get younger populations to move there, which might be a deal-breaker. (i.e. what /kind/ of younger populations? Japanese populations, hopefully, and ones willing to abandon city life at that)

Would those residing in the rural areas accept immigrants assuming that they did learn the language and assimilate into the local culture as best as humanly possible? Are there too many foreigners already? The EU has been fucked over by millions of non-assimilating shitskins, but I hope that's not the case here.

Or, am I wrong about all of this? Is rural Japan already cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BpZwn3lEUSk
youtube.com/watch?v=ymzIZZ5pfK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>white weeb on the internet wants to move to Japan and live like his animes
Kek. Never change, you fucking idiots.

>Would those residing in the rural areas accept immigrants assuming that they did learn the language and assimilate into the local culture as best as humanly possible?
You're such a fucking moron, holy shit.

Japan is a great place to visit. I hope you will study and go sometime.

It is very different to make a life there as a foreigner. Especially if you hope to own a property, home, and work/retire in a Japanese company. Not just as an English teacher.

There are expat forums you should be researching. But having lived there myself I can tell you that no matter how well you speak, write, learn customs, and so on, you always be considered an outsider.

Read up on it. Sup Forums is a poor place to ask.

I am in the same situation as OP and I call tell you I would not care (neither I think op does) about being always considered an outsider. To hell with that. It is just a small price to pay for a safe and traditional honorable life far away from niggers, mudslimes and jews, it will feel like a good rest (and yes I do know this does not solve jew problem but to hell with that, let it all be destroyed so that It can be rebuild someday)

It's pretty cozy.
youtube.com/watch?v=BpZwn3lEUSk

Any Cash crops worth moving to Japan and creating a mini whitopia?

It's nothing like your weeb cartoons, so cut the shit and get a job.

I’m gonna buy Rosetta and start learning jap right now. I saw The Last Samurai recently so I’m totally down to do the rural thing and find a qt farmer wife to settle down with and live quietly. I could even see myself farming one day or something

I’m so sick of degenerate western city life. My ancestors came to America so why shouldn’t I be able to leave it? Fuck

What do?

It's full of old people. We're like 10 years away from rural Japan being a collection of ghost towns.

They don't want you there.

Your dating options will be 90yr old widows.

Anime is real in the President Trump timeline, faggot

whitetopias fail because eventually it will attract white liberas which are the bane of alll civilization (besides jews).

So do them a favor and if you wanna live there, move on your own and work towards improving the lives of the local, if you don't wanna comply or live under their rules, fuck off.

liberals, my bad.

They don't want you. It's an actual ethnostate. Even their imported cheap labor is curated as to not disrupt the cultural homogeneity.

I've been several times (waifu's dad is Japanese). I can answer a few non-weeb questions if you want. The tl;dr is that even if you have great credentials and get accepted as a resident your chances of "fitting in" are slim to none unless you're a rock star or some other kind of novelty gaijin.

Keep your disgusting brown weeb ass out of Japan if you like it so much. That's what I do.

Lived there for two years. As others have said, you will never be accepted as a gaijin. It's even more insular in the countryside.

>I saw the Last Samurai recently so I'm totally down to do the rural thing

this is a joke, right?

Just daydream like the rest of us.

all the japanese deserve is being cucked by foreigners

-They will despise you as an outsider
-Rural Japan is nothing but old people, no fun at all
-Some guy here on Sup Forums claimed rural Japan is as run down and crappy as rural areas in America are, that it won't be anything like that picture and that nice areas are almost entirely in the big cities.

Did you also watch Silver Spoon and Non Non Biyori Repeat and now want to live in Japanese countryside?

Some Japanese countryside houses are cheap as fuck but literally fall apart after a couple of years with horrific and shoddy construction. Enjoy your house becoming an insect metropolis in the summer as well and no proper AC to help keep them out. Rural Japanese people are nice although unless you fully learn the language you'll never be anything other than the local gaijin exhibit (and if you're caucasian or black and learn the language you still wont be fully accepted). If you're American theres better options to escape degeneracy, rural mountains/plains states are probably your best bet but even most of rural Europe, Canada and Australia/New Zealand is still uncucked.

Sod off leaf.

they don't want you, white-u pig

Insert Aussie catch phrase

Is that Hinamizawa?

Show your flag.

youtube.com/watch?v=ymzIZZ5pfK8

Japan is for the big brazilian cock only

is there anywhere in the US that has a japanese countryside type landscape? The greenery is just so beautiful. I'm sick of having everything around me from the dirt to the people being fucking brown.

Die weeb

Watch anime so you know.

Outside of certain mostly urban sections in Kansai and Kanto you will be unwelcome. Not knowing you at all I would guess yo're unbearable to be around for any race or culture.

People like you are stupid and deserve nothing but contempt.

Don't listen to these fags, as someone who has lived in rural Japan your neighbours will be extremely friendly and welcoming towards you as long as you abide by all the cultural requirements.

And believe me, there are a lot.

Rosetta Stone is something I recommend, but it can be very frustrating for someone learning the language from the beginning. You are never once given explicit definitions for what you are learning (visual clues only). I already had some of the basics down when I started Rosetta and it can be pretty confusing (but the thing you do learn stick with you).

>japan is a great place to visit is not equal to great place to live

FPBP OP is a faggot and a retard

1/?
As a long-term resident of Japan and father of a bi-racial (I consider the term “hafu” juvenile and pejorative) Japanese/American child, I would say that it’s definitely a mixed bag in Japan. Some treat my daughter and I with contempt or even disgust (albeit in discretion). Others shower us undo regard and affection, sometimes to the point of being rude. And some look at us as harbingers of change in Japan, with admiration and respect - both of which I appreciate, but in no way deserve.

The thing that’s hardest for me to comprehend as an American is the way in which many Japanese (with a non-multicultural background) tend to objectify my daughter and I. Talking about us as if we can’t hear them, or even worse, not caring if we do, is inherently a sign of disrespect, no matter what is said. As exemplified in other answers to this question, it’s painfully common, and continually leaves a bad taste in my mouth for this country that my family and I call “home.” I’ve also received a few mild implications that my daughter might not be as “smart” as other Japanese kids, with only the knowledge that she is biracial, and no regard to her actual performance at school or to her behavioral characteristics. Frankly, it’s disgusting, and I’ve got zero tolerance for such types of judgemental xenophobes.

Then there are the micro-aggressive compliments we receive from a few half-minded individuals, even when talking amongst themselves. Saying such things as “kawaii! Yappari hafudakara!”(“Cute! Yeah, it’s because she’s hafu!”) Gee, thanks. So, the purely foreign equivalent of my daughter wouldn’t be so cute? Imagine a Japan that was entirely composed of western people. What an ugly place it would be! - unfortunately, those attitudes exist and are relatively commonplace in Japan.

2/?
I think that a good social barometer for the value that half-Japanese people have within society is their lack of visibility as cultural role models beyond the vapid field of entertainment (where they are often treated as a cute face, talking head, or a repository of western/ English knowledge to be tapped at will by Japanese consumer society). Where are the well-known and regarded half-Japanese doctors, writers, scientists, artists, or politicians? Why no half-Japanese foreign dignitaries or linguists? Not good enough? Not “Japanese” enough? What gives? I know they’re out there, but Japanese media doesn’t seem to care - possibly because their audience feels the same.

Of course, there are historical trailheads to the issues we face. To start, admittedly, there aren’t that many multi-ethnic Japanese in Japan as compared to “pure” Japanese. Indeed a quantifiably new ethnic minority, they’ve only recently broken ground as a social demographic. The primary reason why they’re so new is that prior to the very recent past, Japanese biracial children didn’t tend to stay in Japan. They were often taken back to their non-Japanese parent’s mother country where they were raised as citizens there. This was because, (again, more so in times past) it was incredibly difficult for multi-ethnic Japanese to gain a foothold within the society that they were actually born in. Although those times are gone, much like in America or other countries’ ever-changing social landscape, this unsightly cultural detritus remains and festers to this day, where it occasionally blisters up in the form of thinly guised anti-foreign hate speech rallies, organizations, and day-to-day run-ins with police due to profiling. It might be fringe behavior, but it’s easy to see that it might fall within the wide spectrum of Japan’s unique form of ethno-purism.

3/3
This leads to another point: what is “Japanese”? Is it race? Is it nationality? Undoubtedly to many Japanese, they are one and the same. But according to modern Japanese law, one (half-Japanese) doesn’t technically become a Japanese citizen until they reach the age of 22 (The Choice of Nationality), when they are mandated under law to declare their citizenship. Because this law has received little-to-no enforcement on record, most multi-ethnic Japanese choose to simply not choose, and retain the benefits bestowed by having two passports and places to call their “home,” with the caveat of not being able to vote in democratic elections and other and compromised national rights.

It’s easy, as an American, and more so as a dad to say “it’s worse in other countries.” As a socially-conscious citizen, I know better than to think the America I come from doesn’t really “like” people of color. Treatment that they can receive has only recently achieved the notorious level of subversiveness which has bred the hate crimes of recent past. But I’d want to think that at least Japan isn’t trying to murder my daughter for being born the way she was, and take away her rights as a human being. Although I don’t have much fear of such a nightmare, I do know full-well that institutionalised bias is abundant in Japan, and of a particular insidiousness for those who are multi-ethnic Japanese.

Then again, despite the very real hardships that POC and immigrants face in the ‘States, at least they can dream to be, and very much become the person they desire. In Japan, although it’s hard to quantifiably measure, the odds favor the house - and multi-ethnic Japanese may not tend to be in it.

As the old people die off, the chances of Americans being able to learn the language and marry into local Waifu increase from .0001 percent to .001 percent.

Stop with this bullshit. It’s like the Genuine Alien picture being posted at long last.

i got news for you

I hope your daughter gets raped to death while you are forced to watch.

what's so different with recognizing another place in lets say, Maine?

dumb amerimutt.

This fpbp

It fucking sucks and is boring as hell. Government is giving away free housing and teenaged pussy to anyone willing to live out there.

Your fellow Amerigoblins are truly retarded and hideous.

THE HORROR!

its like non non biyori and you should move there, those 80+ year old japanese will totally accept filthy gajins like you

Accurate as fuck. I'm from a whitopia in New England, small farming community with near zero industrial build up. In the 70s and 80s they tried to bring in some factory but the locals fought it off. We're now inundated with massholes who shill for diversity and whine about how there isn't a corporate cock to suck for gourmet coffee. In twenty years they're going to turn this place into a gutter full of third world trash.