Hunter x Hunter

1999, manga, and 2011 are all great

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qb5Z8E0MoLY
youtube.com/watch?v=5dM4ssPY2GA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Purple x Purple is perfectly in the middle between 99 and the movies as far as quality is concerned.

Most soldiers just seems to be observing, does this guard think Woble is an easy kill? I'm assuming the Baby Stando will kill him before Bill or Kurapika do anything.

Overall we deserve better than 99 or 2011. Both are shit and underwhelming.

Then again on the other hand we should be glad that our shitty shounen series has gotten 2 adaptations. Not many have that.

if he gets information back to Benjamin through radio communication, he will still have served his purpose.

but yeah, this guy is an asshole.

I'm guessing since there is a royal guard for each prince, they will all have different personalities.

Post masterfully adapted scenes.
youtube.com/watch?v=qb5Z8E0MoLY

>and 2011
Yeah, no.

>And never finish

Will Hisoka want to play with Leorio again after seeing his new hatsus or would he make him his new doctor since Machi isn't going to heal him anymore? Also Leorio wouldn't charge so Hisoka would get free healing this time.

youtube.com/watch?v=5dM4ssPY2GA

>Kurapika asspulls another chain for five more unique abilities on his other hand

How would Sup Forums react? Would it reach "Oh my Rubber Nen" levels of shitposting?

>Kurapika kicks off his shoes and reveals ten more abilities

Kurapika has neither the nen or memory capacity for that to even be possible

>Kurapika unzips his dick to showcase his final ability

>Kurapika opens his mouth to reveal 32 MORE abilities

I'm pretty sure that's actually the case. Kurapika would be a fool to let one hand be useless.

So Halkenburg is Trump according to his followers and Sale is Trump according to his Haters.

My problem isn't really with 2011, but with the fanbase. It's obnoxious and it's brought an influx of really obnoxious posters into the fandom. I remember when the hxh fanbase was considered very small and introvertive because of how quiet we were and how we kept to ourselves. Post-2011, you have fights with other fanbases and lots of post about HxH being the best manga ever everywhere. You would have never seen this behavior pre-2011.

Shit compared to what?

Why do enhancers and transmuters make such great pairs? Do people who are crafty and people who are simple even get along in real life?

Halkenburg was drawn before Trump was politically relevant, but as of late he's acted like a Trumpesque figure. I think Togashi had plans for him outside of the existence of Trump but he Trump's existence has since influenced how the character has progressed. Swale is just a male Tyson.

Isn't there supoosed to be a limit to how many abilites one person can have? Wasn't that like a thing in the Kastro fight?

Kurapika's a special snowflake who has Emperor Time

Hisokas test is not a rule. It's nonsense.

>you will never reach this level of broship
Why even live?

Has it ever been wrong?

In effect he has six, but he's rather spread out and not excellent at any particular thing. Emperor Time gives him a bit of a boost because of his unique past, but even then if you look at his chains objectively he's not amazing. All of his attacks save Chain Jail require a restrained foe to be of use, and Chain Jail only works on ~10 people in the world.

I remember after the 2011 anime, every forum I went to suddenly people were sporting HxH avatars and singing it's praise. Suddenly every fucking faggot was a fanbase. We used to be known for being one of the quieter and smarter fandoms. Now it's "O My rubber nen", Pitou posters, constant shitposting from anime only fags and so on. Hell, I don't even think anime only fags was a thing until 2011. R.I.P. HxH fandom 1998-2011.

he's used dowsing chain and steal chain effectively against nen users.

he is speaking for the author.

no, he isn't since the author literally says these are only hisoka's assumptions. send there are examples that don't follow his rules

You don't take a character you've written as cunning and show very specific insight from them unless there is some degree of truth that can be gleaned from it.

It doesn't mean it's a rule, it's just something to keep in mind.

Name one.

Dowsing is basically his go to, but it literally amounts to nothing more than a nen chain with a ball in battle. Steal was used on a pinned enemy, I doubt it would be particularly good against someone on alert. Kurapika more or else amounts to someone with talents that are a mile wide but an inch deep.

read the fucking manga. togashi literally leaves a note saying these are only hisoka's assumptions.

Your dick and a vagina

O

This is just what happens with every fanbase. Jojo, BnHA, OPM etc. All went to memey shit with edgy Sup Forums posters starting shit and posting obvious baits.
Casual fans just tend to flock to easiest to understand thing about the fanbase which is memes usually.
This of course gets a opposite reaction in everyone else and they do everything they can to distant themselves of such cancer. Which means berating the anime and their lack of manga knowledge etc.

Thus these threads.

It's funny to think back on Illumi talking to himself about killing everyone in the room during the last hunter test, and that included Netero.

MY

You guys are being dramatic. Just ignore them if they bother you so much. I agree with your assessment, but you're not gonna kick these people out of the fandom by complaining. Just filter them and move on.

Not that guy but typing people also comes into a bit of confirmation bias. Cluck is much more of an Emitter than Manipulator in attitude going off of the typings.

>but it literally amounts to nothing more than a nen chain with a ball in battle.

and there is nothing wrong with this.

furthermore, kurapica'em martial skills are good enough to fight against nen users like ubo.

You can only ignore them by gouging your eyes out.

Pretty sure both animes say it as well. The implication is that it's generally accurate but doesn't fit everyone.

Once you learn how to spot them, you can dismiss them with ease.

Yeah he's still fine at fighting, my point was that his abilities aren't extremely powerful so he can wield a number of them while someone with one or two abilities can constantly improve and build upon them.

I can agree with you there. Her abilites do seem to be manpulation-based, but that's also not confimation that manipulation is her native nen catagory.

GOD LOOKET HER BUTT

I don't follow.

Razor doesn't have temperament. Feitan isn't a liar. Tsezguerra isn't simple. Basho isn't high strung.

He actually has improved his dowsing ability. He can tell if someone is lying from looking at a video now.

How do you ignore 3/4 of the thread?

Could she heal a broken heart?

I'll give you Razor and Basho, although I think it's possible Razor does have a temper given his criminal record. I don't think we know Feitan well enough to make that call. And Tsezguerra was a jobber that hadn't even developed his hatsu yet. His jumping trick requried nothing more than basic nen proficiency and he was surpassed by a child transmuter in a matter of seconds. Doesn't mean he's an enhancer.

The thing with Kastro was that he was using too many types of nen at once that were far outside his type. An Enhancer using Conjuration and Manipulation along with Enhancement fucked him over. Kurapika has Emperor Time so that shit doesn't even come into play in the first place.

Those Zoldycks are just cocky bastards

Thank goodness Killua didn't kill Netero back then

no, that's just the kids. The older ones don't think they're invincible.

>The older ones don't think they're invincible.

Illumi said he was going to kill everyone in the room including Netero during the Hunter Exam.

I mean the ones with kids.

What was his name again?

Victor.

I miss Gon. Get him on this ship already.

>tumblr gif
>movie gif
ple

He deserves to be nenless and written out of the story for killing best girl

Its Leorio's time to shine after this succession crap is over.

The colour pallet was awful

>Leoriofags and Pitoufags are the same
This explains so much.

>Girl

Please don't do this

You're the dumb nigger who needlessly replied.

waifufags need not respond

Is Chrollo the only hunter stronger than hisoka? Illumi is a scrub

Why the fuck do people want Gon and Killua back already? They both had been in the entire story until now while Kurapika and Leorio were gone for arcs and are finally now back and getting the screentime they deserve.

Chrollo isn't a hunter.

Yup

Because Kurapika is boring, Leorio is annoying, and it's been 5 years since the Election arc ended.

Post a webm yourself then, and what's wrong with the movie?

People wanted Leorio and Kurapika in CA arc and now they want Gon and Killua in this.

You know what I mean you fucking autist

I wanna fuq killua

Don't lewd Killua. Killua is for pure.

Bisky is stronger than either of them

He's mine. BWAKAAA

This is unironically my favorite color scheme of Kurapika

I wanna fuq Pitou

Ging, Beyond, Zeno, Silva and probably Biskey could beat him. I'll bet some of the other Zodiacs could as well. Netero was a fucking beast, and he chose the Zodiacs to be his sparing partners.

Hisoka is cute.

Kurapika and Killua could stay or go really. I'd love more of Leorio, but Gon is the best protagonist and his inclusion wouldn't need to mean less of the others. I'd like the whole Hunter exam gang back together doing serious Nen shit really.

Didn't Zeno himself admit that if Chrollo actually fought to kill him he would lose?

Literally no better than ant scum.

O MY NEN CHAINS

We were talking about Hisoka. Hisoka also lost to Chrollo.

>Human is worst than ant.

geez

Reminder that we still have:

>"chrollo" using a fishing line (which is machi's ability, who was coincidentally in HA immediately after the fight)
>someone who looks suspiciously like the meteor elder in the crowd (which would also be a much more plausible explanation for why S&M behaved the way it did)
>chrollo making an absurd amount of puppets (the real user of GF was coincidentally in HA immediately after the fight)
>chrollo talking to someone on the phone in the middle of the fight (black voice was always controlled via buttons when Shalnark used it, the only time it was spoke into was when it was functioning as a regular cell phone)

If you really don't think Chrollo cheated you're just deluded.

Enough of this desperate pasta and character war

THis happens whenever anything gets any kind of adaptation. Look at JoJo for example, genuinely good series with a small (English speaking anyway) fanbase that kept to itself until the 2012 anime where all hell broke loose. You just have to ignore the retards, they'll never leave and they'll never change so only give your time to shit that isn't bumfuck retarded. It's not ideal but it's the only way to deal with cancerous fan bases.

It's the only hunter x hunter episode I saved on my computer. Ready to play whenever I want to see pitou BTFO.

And that scene is much better in the anime than the manga.