Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai

subs are out

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/931571
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/945067
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/02/19/hobby-japan-rolls-holy-with-the-seven-heavenly-virtues-spin-off
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

3 fucking weeks for the final episode
What the hell?
And it's still gonna look like shit

Are you surprised? The studio is almost dead.

Belial is cure

I'm more annoyed than anything

They also uploaded a new short special with Belial, Lust and Sloth. Guess who didn't get any scenes.

At this point I'm (almost) past caring about Gluttoney. I get why she doesn't get any real lewd. But why the fuck do they keep ignoring Sloth? That makes no sense. Then again, this whole production is a dumpster fire. I shouldn't expect any logic in the writing.

>no maria rape

I want to walk up a long staircase behind her

This is what happens when you decide to have your show made by a dying studio. The recent news about Artland explain a lot about this show.

So, waiting for the ass again.
What happened? Why the delay?

I don't know about the ass, but the whole thing is already up

>[ForLazyAss] Sin ~Nanatsu no Taizai~ - 11 [720p].mkv

Which Demon Lord would you sell your soul to?

I would coup Sloth.

The ass is a lie.

RIP Artland.

BDs and EP 12 never

BDs are being released and Ep 12 comes out July 29

We have the first BD at least. And they said nothing about not releasing the rest of them

Better 3 weeks than 3 months.

The first 10 minutes looked so good, and then everything went wrong.

The BDs will have the tv episodes without any changes.

Still not sure who approved this over saturated style and don't know anyone who prefers this brightness setting.

Yep. But they will be released. Which was my point. That dude was claiming they wouldn't

Is this uncensored?

I was joking. The future is grim.

Belial is ugl-

Those shorts are consistently the best part of the show. Really demonstrates how good this could have been if they went for some comfy SoL instead of a serious battle shounen. Just start the show after Lucifer takes hell from Belial and they could've done it easily. It would've been easier to animate, too. The decisions the studio has made make no sense considering they were already in financial danger.

They play Twister in hell?

is there a link to these shorts you all keep talking about?

Sloth is living on the human plane.

Grab the package from demonhiro, then wait for the rest.

Yes.

so did the guy who translated the first nico special translate any more of em?

At least the first seven are translated.

So no one is going to post the .ass?

Here you go.

got a link, I don't see anything on the nyaas

nyaa.si/view/931571
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/945067

To the one that could go back in time and prevent this abomination of anime from happening.

guess I was blind

Since you're at it, could you make sure the original planned OVAs directed by the SnQ director come out instead?

Meh

I hope the company can make a turn around. I have been trying to find a Belial figure but damn those are hard to come by at a decent price, fucking scalpers

Also I wonder if we will get the spin off anime
Seven Heavenly Virtues, since those figures were announced
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/02/19/hobby-japan-rolls-holy-with-the-seven-heavenly-virtues-spin-off

you don't have to click the link if you don't want to

>Each of the cardinal virtues (prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, and love) will be embodied in the form of a cute angel girl. An official website featuring artwork by Niθ is now available online, and the first statue in the line-up for The Seven Heavenly Virtues will be Archangel Michael.

>The sin Nanatsu no Taizai TV anime is directed by Kinji Yoshimoto and features animation by Artland and TNK. It will debut in April of 2017 on Tokyo MX, AT-X, and BS11.

>Source: Ota-suke

Depends on HJ. Right now, all I want is for the new QB reboot to be better than this

I don't know I've been enjoying the anime so far. I know it's not great or anything but it's fun, but a good QB reboot would be nice

here are some penciels for those that want to use them for reference to make art

I really hope they don't tone down the service in a potential reboot. Not the biggest fan of the new designs, as the anime captured all the girls' assets pretty perfectly. Service in Taizai was weak overall, so hopefully this isn't a trend. Gotta get a good shot of Leina's ass in order for me to have faith in the reboot/sequel/remake.

this is the final image I own from the pencils

I want to eat the asses of all the sins.

I feels bad for Satanael.

Satanael's backstory was terrible
Her design is godly but what where they thinking with that backstory

Was 10.5 just a recap episode? I skipped it because I wasn't sure.

>Sloth still thicc
Best sin

When it first came out in the 1960s, preachers called it "Sex in a box"

No, seriously.

Fatass.

She's retarded. I mean, all that faith she still has on God and she doesn't realize that she wouldn't still be on Hell if it was a conspirancy by the virtues? I mean, did she think Luci and the others tricked God Himself or something? How do you even trick an entity that's supposed to be all mighty and all knowing?
If He truly didn't support Satanael being sent to Hell, He would have either stopped it or brought her back up. It's not like it should be beyond His abilities restoring Belial's body to how it was when she was Satanael without the need of all this convoluted blood bullshit.

Pls respond

It's not subbed and I think it had live action parts

>live action parts
Was it done tokusatsu style?

No, I mean I saw screenshots and I think it featured the sieyuus

Read the book of Enoch, angels run the show, god is only there watching the existence, he only commands angels for specific things

>after weeks of disappointing episodes we're back at judeo-christian mythology discussions
About fucking time
I say Japan needs to get its shit together and make a battle shonen with characters from various series with this mythological background

where's the short that came with this episode?

>Reading worthless books in the age of man

So this is what killed Artland?

No, but it's the last thing they did

More like the job they took while on their deathbed. They were already dying.

Not doing more LotGH.

is the first bd extra uploaded anywhere? I saw a screenshot but I couldn't tell what it was about.

>I couldn't tell what it was about

She had the best horns. Why were most of the horn designs so crap?

I just saw a screenshot of what looked like two vagOOOs linked together with rope and packing tape. I guess I'm not creative enough to guess what that would be for.

>Mammon

patrician taste detected

Holy shit, I'm literally Charon.

I can't wait for the download links with all the BD extras.
I hope we get some stuff akin to what Ladies vs Butlers did with shorts of the girls showing everything

A smile worth protecting.