Why is this allowed

why is this allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTPDeYrD9bQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OH MY RUBBER NEN

O

Dubs have always done this, why is this suddenly only now getting noticed?

PATRIARCHY!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because this particular one included the word "patriarchal" in addition to fucking with the tone of the scene. Also, the english VAs sound like they have shiteating grins on their faces as they say it, but I have nothing to back that claim up

outsourcing

Why would you do this? This isn't even remotely close.
You aren't even localizing a foreign concept, you're just making shit up.

This is fucking 80s tier

>Dubs are bad
Well no shit.

>Also, the english VAs sound like they have shiteating grins on their faces

this, I've only ever heard 2-3 good English VAs working for dubs. The rest all sound like high school sirens who are gossiping.

Yeah yeah Sup Forums, dubs are bad, they change shit, we are mad.
Now leave.

1996 Funimation: Cat loves food yeah yeah yeah
2017 Funimation: Muh patriarchy

Yeah, questioning political correctness on Sup Forums is bad. This is a good dub because it is more politically correct.

>Sup Forums boogeyman

>Guys, how are we going to get people to talk about our dub for this show only sub watchers will watch
>Add some banal Social Justice buzzwords so Reddit gets mad and talks about it
>?????
>$$$$$

1996 Funimation was also constrained by the FCC, there was just stuff they couldn't show on TV before 9PM.

You can follow Chris Sabat's twitter if you want to see him sperg-tweet at the president and understand where Funimation is as a company right now.

Dub threads should be banned.

Who fucking cares about dubs anyway,On a SOL no less

The small potential public probably likes it like that

And it's not this show super gay anyway?

Like alternative family friendly

I think you might have autism.

It's truly amazing in its degeneracy, gays, lesbians, incestuous pedophiles: it's got it all.
All while being super lewd and sexy in a traditional way

I remember the hetalia dub having so many shitty jokes and pop culture references. Funimation is a hit and miss with certain shows.

was that the only instance, or were was there a lot of that in the dub? i was gearing up to watch this, and i usually catch a dub if it's available because fuck it i'm old and have a soft spot for shitty dubs. i'll do the subs if the whole thing is like that

I fond some grade A+ autism boys.
youtube.com/watch?v=zTPDeYrD9bQ

Funimation is fucking cancer though.

Just watch it subbed. The dub is shitty, and not in the fun "70's and 80's dubbed kung-fu movies" kind of way

Can you stop spamming this shitty thread it just turns into Sup Forums retards talking about politics.

The whole thing is filled with it.
When Kanna shows up, Kobayashi tells her "Don't slut shame me".

Because it's about time this shit started getting called out. Good on those dubbers for having the courage to RIGHTFULLY call out Japan's rampant oppression of women and archaic gender roles. Hopefully more shows start doing their bit to spread meaningful real world messages and Japan starts to take notes and wise up to their sexism.

Some pretty good falseflagging, don't capitlize words next time it gives it away.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

This. And it's not like dub threads produce any kind of meaningful discussion anyway. Only newfags care about dubs.

I wonder why Funimation is inserting patriarchy into their dubs, what might it say about the people who write and direct for it?

vegeta no

>boogeyman
Who else follow twitter accounts so they can get mad, like ? I mean yeah there is Sup Forums, but they are Sup Forums with videogames.

i'll do that. normally i can tolerate dubs, even terrible ones. the only time i've ever bailed on a dub was Dagashi Kashi. i had to bail, and switch to subs after 2 episodes. annoying candy girl's dub actress was awful

>>Who else follow twitter accounts so they can get mad

I don't follow shit so I can get mad, I followed him because I liked his work and then he started spewing out this garbage and re-tweeting Seth McFarlane's epic funny anti-Trump tweets and about how all the KKK is celebrating while he's crying.

You don't get funding to broadcast on TV unless you're part of the Hollywood crowd and you push their agenda.

>patriarchal societal demands

I mean she is part right but totally OOC for a character like Lucoa who simply wouldn't even give a shit.

Why do they keep injecting politics into this? It's always patriarchy this, gamergate that. Jesus christ

Imagine how pathetic it must be when your job is to translate cartoons, and you can't even do that right

Because it's dubs and only newfaggots care about what they do.

Because americans are insanely racist and have no respect for media from other counties, so they change it as much as they want.