One Punch Man

Murata is streaming. Slipping-on-shit Sonic makes an appearance again

Garoufags on suicide watch

Who is this

goku

More sexy Fubuki drawing when?

We sexy Sonic drawing now.

Soon. It's inevitable. Just wait for the next volume contents or chapter cover or something.

i prefer ONE's fubuki

New characters, maybe they're from Sonic's village. Maybe we'll get a connection between him and Flash?

>New characters, maybe they're from Sonic's village
Probably
>Maybe we'll get a connection between him and Flash?
That would be stupid

>>Maybe we'll get a connection between him and Flash?
>That would be stupid
Why? It is pretty blatant. They both use the exact same windmill kick. Further, the first thing Flash did when he saw Saitama surviving his attack, was trying to kill him. This was identical to Sonic and no one else, suggesting that this is cultural learned behaviour.

>Why? It is pretty blatant. They both use the exact same windmill kick. Further, the first thing Flash did when he saw Saitama surviving his attack, was trying to kill him.
Don't bring in shit that hasn't happened in the manga yet.

So it's the next official chapter right? Maybe Sonic will do something that isn't a joke for once.

Even if you only take in account the manga, this panel is a dead giveaway.

that and their body shape

>Even if you only take in account the manga, this panel is a dead giveaway.
All I'm saying is trying to use the webcomic to predict manga plots is stupid. Also, using panels is still a stretch
Flash is way more masculine

WTF I WANT TO FUCK SONIC?

goku?

who is faster?

>trying to use the webcomic to predict manga plots is stupid.

Murata confirmed they're related.

not really Sonic is just a manlet as well so he's even extra twink

Murata is drawing guys from his village?

> what, you tought were we back to the webcomic? We Sonic arc now, should last around 6 month

You got a source on that
Oh fuck off

First, I do. Second nothing you said deals with the post. Also Kengan is a Baki clone

Looks like Murata didn't mean to end the stream. His camera fucked up

This is actually very interesting. If these aren't in-between chapters, we'll get a whole arc right after the tournament arc delaying the MA arc once again. Very weird, because S2 should end last chapter, so there isn't really any point in delaying it even more.

>Bad fusion between Skinny All Might and Goku

> delaying

It's not about delaying. ONE is developing secondary characters and adding more world building.

What would stop him from doing that while starting the MA Raid?

>If these aren't in-between chapters, we'll get a whole arc right after the tournament arc
Nice headcanon based off some stream pictures
>delaying the MA arc once again
Christ you're retarded
>Very weird, because S2 should end last chapter, so there isn't really any point in delaying it even more.
You spout the stupidest shit everything you post here, just stop
The raid already started retard

What, you would rather want ONE to stop in the middle of the MA raid to show stuffs about Sonic? He probably wants to do something with him and maybe the monsters went to his village to recruit people. Which would give an excuse to have Sonic do something.

> The raid already started retard
> the heroes/HA don't even know yet where the MA HQ is

The hell are you taking about?

> the heroes/HA don't even know yet where the MA HQ is
>The hell are you taking about?
The monster attack on heroes this entire arc, but looks like you were referring to something different

The "MA raid arc" term was always used for only the webcomic part, where it's just the S class "raiding" the MA HQ.

>The raid already started retard
No, it didn't. No one is at the MA right now.
>inb4 metal knight's corpse
lmao

>What, you would rather want ONE to stop in the middle of the MA raid to show stuffs about Sonic?
No, I don't want Sonic at all, he could still develop people like drive knight and orochi is the best subject for that.

Ok. Then who gives a fuck, the webcomic hasn't been relevant for a while
>No, I don't want Sonic at all
Looks like your shit out of luck then

>don't want Sonic at all

That's just your opinion. If ONE ignores him now he won't appear before several years just come back for a few pages and a walking on shit joke. it's totally fair for him to get some proper screentime now, and that means we can see his village a bit. We can always see Drive Knight and Orochi after that, it's not like it's only one and not the others.

>Then who gives a fuck, the webcomic hasn't been relevant for a while
What do you think this manga is based on? Where do you think we're heading?

>What do you think this manga is based on
ONE's writing
>Where do you think we're heading
A new MA arc with a lot more meat to it

>ONE's writing
Which is mainly the webcomic.
>A new MA arc with a lot more meat to it
Yet the keypoints won't change. ONE rarely goes out of his way to change stuff that happened in the webcomic in the manga. He just adds loads of things.

>A new MA arc

ONE will just ADD stuffs. Changing more than 5% of the arc content (to fit correctly the new content) would be totally pointless.

What did ONE mean by this

>I'm so sorry for making you wait for the next one punch man update! Regarding the HP (Homepage?), I still have some work to do, so please wait a bit more as I can't update the webcomic at the moment.

he said on some previous stream that soon he will be able to continue the webcomic plot.

yeah probably sonic killing all puri puri inmates because previously he rediculed them

damn master of excuses

B..but I thought the filler was over

I thought you were referring to Flash and Sonic, this is obvious information you've said
>filler
Stay in your delusion fool

The Sonic stuff is probably the extra chapter for Volume 14.

He hasnt been the focus since...early 2015.

Glad to see Sonic back.

ah yes sorry, my misunderstanding.
Anyway yes there was also the stream where murata said those two were related and if i am not mistaken it is also traslated in english in theopm wikia. I'll check out.

>The Sonic stuff is probably the extra chapter for Volume 14.
But that's the Gouketsu fight already.

yes there is a fun fact section, in the wikia, where it confirms, in a early 2016 stream, that murata said they two are related. Now if i remember correctly, this fun fact is a short list made by the translator because in his videos, murata would talk about something not related directly to opm and the translator only wanted to give information about opm.

That was just 1 page.

>where it confirms, in a early 2016 stream, that murata said they two are related.
That must have made ONE mad then since he clearly was trying to avoid the topic

He just showed one page to avoid spoiling it. Would be pretty weird if the volume had a single random page of gouketsu trying to kick saitama in a non funny way.

ONE probably knows murata's behaviour and that is why he isn't givin murata crucial information, in fact, many things murata can't answer in the stream because of his lack of knowledge and he tends to use term like "mayba" "perhaps".
One also probably doesn't care if he gets the money.

It means his contractually obligated mob series is ending and he finally has time to continue.

People are still memeing about Murata and added stuff but the moment we get to the meat of the MA arc everyone will lose their shit, I guarantee it.

More like you're projecting because it contradicts your dumb ideas ;^)

This Sonic chapter might show up in the anime if he faces some of the MA monsters.

I would love to see Sonic battling Cockroach

Tbh Sonic is the most popular character in the show(despite being the buttmonkey of the series).

I still waiting once we reach the part when Sonic is tsundere toward Saitama, that would be funny.

Maybe you and you're emotes should fuck off from this site back to Facebook

your
One of the most popular, that last poll was shit

>Sonic is the most popular character in the show
No he isn't. The most recent popularity poll was botted to hell and even ONE knew it was.

>you're

that genos doesn't know him means sonic is a good assasin.

where i can find the stream?

Look it up in fucking Google. Literally put murata stream and click the first result.

thanks senpai

Does this manga has a lot of hot guys? I keep seeing this Sonic dude, he is pretty, but is there is more? I only know him, Saitama and that robot dude (and green loli, but I don't care about her).

Goku

yeah all hot especially a guy named puri puri

When will Black Sperm finally make a Murata appearance?

When will Saitama finally one-thrust Fubuki like in One-Hurricane?

When Darkshine will get bored

I want him to stay blonde like this

Garou a shit

a shit that i want to have kick my ass mercilessly

Sonic is HOT