If you could have your way, how would Guts kill / deal with Griffith?

If you could have your way, how would Guts kill / deal with Griffith?

Guts will get pulled down to Hell for some reason, and while that happens, the Band of the Hawk's souls from that Hell portal thing will drag Griffith down and he will have flashbacks to all his memories of the Band of the Hawk and cry and shit as he gets pulled down.

That will be pretty cool. I do recall Miura saying that Berserk is not going to have a purely tragic ending so I can't see Guts being taken to hell.

Unless he wants to go there to be with all his friends.

Cowboy Bebop

I unironically want Guts to rape Griffith. It would be the pinnacle of Guts becoming dehumanised by his rage and it would be poetic to see him turn into the very thing he hated. Plus it could be the event that triggers Casca's memories returning, and she would despise Guts for it and see him as a monster. It would bring a lot of emotional gravity to the story.

He doesn't. Skull Knight soloes the godhand. Guts is just there for emotional support. Realistically, he can't do shit to a reality warper even as a really strong human. Best he can do is eliminate Femto's human vessel.

gay
just have the idea of evil ascend from hell in the form of Donovan and give Griffith a good ass pounding

Knock his fuckin' head off with his big-ass sword.

Griffith would enjoy that.
Guts would just stand there, forced to listen to Griffith's screams of pleasure and the obscene slapping of flesh against flesh, his face looking something like this.

Guts will apologize to Griffith

More like Casca should apologise.

I have a weird feeling that when Casca gets her memories back she will either not want to fight Griffith or even possibly side with him, seeing as despite everything hes done, he brought about peace (well, as peaceful as Berserks world can get)
meaning Guts will either give in to his inner darkness and Kill Femto at the cost of basically plunging the world into complete chaos, or try to get his and Cascas brands removed and try to live a peaceful life.
As for how Guts should deal with griffith, I reckon he should beat griffith to death with his hands like at the end of God of War

Guts activates the Behelit to draw in Griffith for a confrontation. His crew easily handles the demons this time around while Guts goes for the boss battle to end all boss battles. He takes Griffith down one piece at a time, reverting him to his old shattered dickless self, and then as a final fuck-you doesn't even bother finishing him.

So like this?

I fucking love this gif for some reason, it almost arouses me.

>I have a weird feeling that when Casca gets her memories back she will either not want to fight Griffith or even possibly side with him, seeing as despite everything hes done, he brought about peace (well, as peaceful as Berserks world can get)

Nah, that doesn't really follow. If anything, she should be the one most suspicious of his new utopia, since she's also the one who's came into direct contact with his evil reborn self and suffered the worst blow.

>I reckon he should beat griffith to death with his hands like at the end of God of War

This I can agree with. Either that, or his dragonslayer breaks during the final battle and he lops off Griffith's head with the broken blade.

Yeah but she doesn't really register that as it is now, she's not scared of him at all.

I know we're talking about what will happen when she gets her memories back, but I can almost guarantee that when she does she won't be "sane" by any means and will be nothing like how she was in the Golden Age arc.

>His crew easily handles the demons this time around
That's something I've wondered.
What if during an Eclipse the group of sacrifices was too strong and ended completely wiping out the apostles?

Just don't sacrifice strong people I guess.

>Yeah but she doesn't really register that as it is now, she's not scared of him at all.

I mean, as she is now, she doesn't really perceive anyone as a threat, except for Guts. Although we might be speaking about different thing. What I meant by contract was when he physically restrained and raped her during the Eclipse, not when he saved her from the rock-fall later.

I kinda disagree about the sane part, though. It's a virtual certainty that's gonna be fucked in the head, but I don't think she'll be flat-out insane or anything. It's just seems improbable that Miura will completely flush her character like that.

I know, what I'm saying is that she doesn't feel threatened by Griffith at all. Only by Guts.

And by insane I don't mean retarded. I mean she'll have an extremely distorted view of the world for sure. That will be so much better for her character and the story as a whole than just bringing old Casca back.

He admits that Griffith did nothing wrong that he was a meanie for leaving the Falcon and that Casca wanted the D. He'd then hand over Casca to Griffith. Suddenly the legend himself(pic related) appears and reminds Guts of his purpose. Having being renewed Guts murders all of the God Hand with Zodd and Skully. He has the incapacitated Griffith placed on his hands and knees and has him raped by a big black man.

>I mean she'll have an extremely distorted view of the world for sure.

Yeah, I kinda agree. I don't think it's gonna be distorted to the point where white is black, and Griffith is a benevolent force, but it would make complete sense for her to have a harsh change in her worldview.

Guts tells Griffith that he's angry because of how he was personally affected by the things Griffith did, but also that he understands why he did them, and that it's worked out for the best of mankind.
They both shake hands, and go their separate ways.

The skull knight undoes his disguise and reveals that he is actually Donovan. Gutts and Griffith then stop fighting in their final duel and proceed to get fucked by Donovan forever. Needless to say Donovan pays generously like always and take no more than he purchased like any honourable man would.

hes gonna rape him with his sword alright

He will lock the godhand in hell by giving up his life.

they finally get out of elf-town, and recruit the help of the king
however in the outside world it has been decades
griffith is now an old-man, he has lived his dream but it is now crumbling around him. the city is not a dystopia
guts and casca are accepted into griffith's garden. they talk and deal with some shit, guts ends up killing griffith despite casca's objections. immediately the entire city falls into chaos. guts, casca, rickert(who is now an engineer/ninja) and a few others have to fight their way out as the demon army essentially rapes and eats most of the remaining humans on earth
story ends with the world falling into "true-darkness" and the heroes searching for survivors

>the city is not a dystopia
the city is a dystopia*

>saves everyone
>dies
>Casca has his child
>gets sent to hell
>Instead of suffering like a lost soul he picks up his dragonslayer and faces off against the legions of undead.

>eams of pleasure and the obscene slapping of flesh against flesh, his face looking something like this.

dude that ending was shit

The fuck is this? Devil may cry?

Does his son have to fight the devil version of him on the sequel

They go in a spaceship so they can go to the elf planet and cure Griffith.

Nah. Griffith only owns a small corner of the Berserk world, and will want to expand further, because his entire thing is that he has endless ambition. Not to mention the whole procphecy about the Falcon of Darkness (obvioulsy Griffith) who will destroy the world. He's gonna cook up some more wars so he can conquer more of the world, giving Guts good justification to go fight him.

That's going to hurt his buttpussy a lot.

Can we all agree that though Golden Age is good, it's also overrated, and Millennium Empire is the pinnacle of Berserk?

I didn't notice this first time round. W-Was that intentional?

It has to be. There is no other tool in the world that looks that way.

Also a vaginal speculum looks subtly different from a rectal speculum and this one looks like a rectal speculum through and through. Miyazaki literally had to research different types of speculums for this panel. No way in hell was that unintentional.

maybe

>Miyazaki
You mean Miura.

For what?

Fug
I just came from the Dark Souls general so that's why.

If they cut, out his tongue so he couldn't talk, and cut his tendons so he couldn't move, did they snip his prostate so he couldn't get pleasure from orgasm?

guts rapes griffith to death with a hot pocket

SPIKE IS ALIVE

I doubt their knowledge of anatomy is that good.
That's pretty good

Nah they wouldn't be able to do such a complex operation with medieval technology. They'd just fuck up his bladder in the process which is not helpful for lengthy survival.

Plus I doubt they even know what nerves are.

>griffith is now an old-man
Void is 1000 years old. Apostles don't age either.

Gay sex, im not kidding

What'd they open his ass for then? Just cause they think it'd be painful?

Stretch it out till it bleeds? Humiliate him? Make his shits leak out instead of pushed out? Make it extra big to fit things in?

Skull Knight merges Sword of Resonance with Dragon Slayer.

Guts with single slash of his sword warps whole city into oblivion.

no, its doom

>Sword of Resonance
Why would you want to keep making the godhand stronger?

I like it.

He wouldn't.

Cute boy

This pretty much. Also putting sharp/large objects in there. They probably used the Pear of Anguish on him too. Stretching small orifices is really fucking painful and can literally kill a person.

Guy or girl?

I'll only fap if it's a guy_

Male(male)

I recently bought a Griffith wig. Maybe I should do camshows.

What that other user pointed out about how Griffith won't age is probably right, and I don't think most things in this post will happen, but you're onto something with time passing slower inside Elfheim. Since every major character not connected to Griffith is there, it'll be a great way to skip over the early parts of Griffith establishing his kingdom and launch right into him trying to take over the world, giving Guts good reason to fight him again.

Try it out.

You're a retard (are you even following the manga?), Guts isn't like that anymore since he got his JRPG party.
Current Guts comforts lolis and is friend with fairies.

That has to be a girl. I can see the bra.

Exactly. The true tragedy of Berserk will be Guts losing that kindness.

It's never getting finished so rev up those fanfics.

Better question: how will Dorohedoro end?

The saddest thing about your post is if it was any other manga or anime it would be shitposting.

Yes, Miura loves his foreshadowing.
Pic related, this is not a shoop.

We should know in about a year

Only way it can end
With Guts raping Griffith to death in front of the entirety of Falconia.

>tfw had an incredibly detailed dream where the King of Midland ordered all his soldiers to rape Griffith in front of Charlotte and his entire court

>Griffith enjoys it like Casca did
Pottery

>filename
That's not foreshadowing, that's dramatic irony. We already saw one-armed Guts in the Black Swordsman arc.

He'll probably have old man dick flashbacks and scream and cry but he'll still cum. Just like Casca.

just saved with that name to keep with the other ones

he kill the birbman and he king guts

whoa slow down dude those actually sound like legit spoilers

>Ganishka
>Boat
>Mermaids
FUCKING MIURA

>Griffith distracted by feelings for Guts
>Internal struggle, thought he'd gotten rid of all that, but the fight makes them resurface
>In that split second, Guts fucking bisects him, shoulder to crotch
>Griffith goes out thinking about the loss of his dream once again because of Guts
>Dragged into the tornado of souls
>People of Falconia initially call Guts a demon for killing their messiah
>Party and Casca reveal the truth behind the demon army and what Griffith really was
>People either believe it or don't
>Guts, battered and bruised, gives no fucks
>Because the apostle he was meant to be sacrificed to is dead, Brand fades away
>Leaves Falconia to just live a quiet life with Casca and friends
>Years later, Guts is long dead
>Isidro, Schierke, Rickert, the whole gang paying respects at his grave, marked on the hill of swords with the Dragonslayer

Two words:
reverse eclipse

>That panel
Aw shit Holes gonna die now.

>bisects him shoulder to crotch

Griffith would probably enjoy it

The fuck happens in a reverse eclipse?

Does everyone have consensual sex?

So there is one more issue of the manga left before break right?

Quickly and without ceremony to show how he's totally over this bitch.

Nah, Muira done blue-balled us again.