Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul

This is a two-thousand-year-old dragon.
Say something nice to her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=shJwqG6lB-s
youtube.com/watch?v=BZrjz1ORCVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She was nice to have offered Nina and Jeanne a sip of her drink before she had any herself.

This was such a nice, comfy, heartwarming episode.
Gorgeous too.
The super grandma, the fistbump, and the crying scene are probably my favorite moments.

She has been with us since S1, and we knew nothing about it.

S1 had a different preview screen.
youtube.com/watch?v=shJwqG6lB-s

>almost immortal
>been around for thousands of years
>obviously quite fertile
>the dragon gene seems to be dominant
>immensely strong in both their human and dragon forms, to the point where only the strongest demons/angels can compare
>are not lone wolves, live in a tightly knit, friendly community
I can't stop being baffled by the fact that the dragonfolk still don't rule this world and instead are reduced to a small village.
What the fuck?

Want a sip?

i have had this thought that before humans, gods and demon, only dragon folk existed

Gabriel did mention the weapon was from a similar era

And perhaps Bahamut was one of the Dragon folk who somehow got so much power

they have many episodes so it would be good they did some world building

> The dragon gene seems to be dominant

How do you figure that? They spend most of their time in human form.

> baffled by the fact that the dragonfolk still don't rule this world

Seems like it's just not ((usually)) in their nature to leave their community, they just want to live simple lives with their families. With the exception of Nina, even all the dragons that have left the village have done so only to support their family.

They all seem generally laid back and non-aggressive, plus none of them really seem to look down on normal humans or anything, so I guess it's only Nina that's an anomaly in terms of wanting adventure and excitement.

She was the best thing about the episode.

>How do you figure that?
Nina's mother is a human, yet Nina herself seems to be at lest no weaker than an average dragonfolk. Her transformation issues, as we've been told this episode, are probably tied to a childhood trauma and not any physical limitations.

>arara I really love this genocidal tyrant~!
>comfy

Nina seems like a bit of an anomaly in terms of draconic power, since her dragon form, even as a child, was bigger than the other childrens that we see now.

At least, there's something special about her power, that much has been hinted at already.

>her dragon form, even as a child, was bigger than the other childrens that we see now.
We do not fucking know that, her dragon form at that time was never shown side-by-side with any of the other children or grown ups. The only difference we can clearly see is the color.

You ever sleep?

Do you?

Barely because I work at a bakery.

cool bro
i always wanted to do something down to earth like that (not him btw)

What are the chances that she knew Bahamut personally? Possibly his daughter? This massive crater is suspicious and I'm thinking Bahamut made the larger sub-crater in the center while oba-chan made the one next to it, given their respective sizes.
We don't know if dragon strength is dependent on age or if it diminishes each generation.
Maybe if Jeanne wasn't such a self-absorbed bitch, she would think to ask this massive dragon who's from the same era and was even there to witness Bahamut's first emergence we would learn a little something.

Could be an age > power thing, after all, Nina and the other dragons we've seen aside from grandma have all been immature/adolescent, at least as far as we know.

That being said, I do think the grandma is a pureblood, considering the dark skin and yellow eyes, but I doubt there's much significant weakening from half bloods, Nina's dragon form is apparently very strong considering how old she is, and all the children in the village sans Nina can transform easily into what look like strong immature dragons.

I'm half-tempted to say she's a pureblood as well, but you have to remember just how absurdly massive Bahamut is. It's also possible that Bahamut's another anomaly, like Nina compared to the other children. With the introduction of the dragonfolk this season, I'm really just hoping we find out who or what Bahamut is, but I've got the terrible feeling granny is going to be used as a taxi service and nothing more, leaving me with just my headcanon.

We may just find out what Bahamut actually is this season, but as it stands, I'd definitely consider it an anomaly compared to normal dragons. Bahamut comes across more like a magical phenomenon, curse or some kind of godlike creature, rather than any conceivably normal dragon.

Nina should have been this kind of dragon.

after credits, that looked like our friend bahamut coming back...

Thoughts on new OP/ED? I like them both over the first ones.

I like the first OP much more. Ended up skipping part of the new OP despite hearing it for the first time. It was just that boring.

No.
OP is shittier than the first, but I hated the first one too.
ED isn't as good as the first one, but still nice.

>talks while getting shaved
He deserved that cut.

>tfw neither next episode nor the following one are Rita episodes

Damn strait, you shut the fuck up when the barber is working with a straightrazor. You get your conversation in when he's cutting your hair.

I didn't want to believe it, but Lucifer will be back.

This. The new OP music is forgettable and the visuals are just okay. The new ED is still fun but the first was slightly better.

No, that's not Bahamut. That's just whatever power Cheerios had used to rebuilt Dromos coming to bite him in the ass.

>taking OP bait

fug, this show gets better with every episode
I actually really like the new OP is has a interesting style to it

It's in Abos where Bahamut was sealed and it looks like a forming inter dimensional portal. The levitating rocks are also similar. Abusing forbidden magic might be related to Bahamut though as the dialogue seems to suggest with the "exceeding all limits." Those limits might be either the forbidden power usage limits before Bahamut awakes or the limits of the power usage necessary to keep Bahamut dormant. If they go the "Cheerios abused forbidden magic knowing it would wake up Bahamut" route there will be no redemption for him, but judging by the dindu nuffin angle they are pushing with him he might have been using the magic to keep Bahamut sealed.

Does Jeanne make Nina's heart go doki-doki?

The new OP is DES-PA-CITO

Dragons are quick to recognize lewdness.

Too bad the crying scene immediately shifted into puking scene.

I think it was supposed to be a joke.

Id' think it was supposed to better show the contrast between Jeanne and that blonde knight faggot.

It was an excuse to give Cerberus screen time

>that blonde knight faggot
How dare you, you're talking about the captain of Orlean's Knights

So they are bringin Bahamut back and there is no hint of Amira in the OP or ED? Stop teasing us, MAPPA.

>The levitating rocks are also similar.
Huh?

I hope Jeanne and Nina's friendship adventure continues for a few more episodes before their group gets bigger again.

Thank God for that

So you're puking with your brothel demonfu when THIS guy walks up behind you and takes you away.
What are you Orleans Knights gonna do about it?

Does he have it in his heart to tell his friend that he's the real captain now and not him?

Best duo of the decade?

This is your prostitute for the evening

Wasted potential of the decade. As is

What shitty luck does she have to have to be selected as wife material by cuck captain

Gabu is kill isn't she?

Are they worthy successors?

Nothing wasted since this point. Everything since 2014 is just cherry on top.

They are nothing alike. If you are looking for equivalence try Sindbad and Proteus.

She'd just get him drunk and give him a handjob every time he came until he eventually forgot he even wanted to marry.

BITCH SOUND LIKE GOKU

Basically the fantasy successor of these guys
>Cynical charming rogue X white knight idealist

>Those hips

>those thighs

Kaiser is so obnoxiously handsome.

I know right, Alessand is hot as fuck

ebin

>Nina has better tits than Jeanne
What did they meant by this?

that Nina has better tits than Jeanne

Hey...I did that one too.

How old is Jeanne at this point?

If Jeanne doesn't turn Nina into a Dragon before this show is over then this show is shit

Nina's mom is best girl.

Alessand is on the hit list when demons rise again and realize he cucked all of them.

Like 26-29.

Wait was she really 16 in the first season?

They said she was a teen and I wouldn't think she was younger than 16, so that's my guess range.

The new OP is bad. I like engrish, but not when it's this much and this terrible.

>engrish
Ohh I get it now, I didn't understand why everybody was shitting on this OP.
Good thing I'm not a native so I can enjoy it.

I'm not a native neither, but it still bothers me. Compare it to the engrish here which is far more easy to listen to youtube.com/watch?v=BZrjz1ORCVQ - plus a much better song/voice

My friend of african descent. She's so fucking best, neither Jeanne nor Nina can compete.

I'm not hating Genesis as much as some people here seem to be, but I'm slowly defaulting back to the position I had back in S1 of not caring much about the main plot and just wanting wacky adventures with Favaro/Kaisar/Rita

Nina turn on Jeann when?

Never. Nina is too retarded and naive to ever actually stay mad at anyone.

caveman here, managed to catch up to this since the nya scam
beautiful shit, i fucking love the robverse

>Gabriel is going to become fallen angel
>Onyx troopers are going to rebel against Cheerios
>Dragon village is going to get wiped out or Granny Dragon is going to die.

Shadowverse anime when CyGames?

so i can recognize cerberus(duh) beast dominator and moon almiraj, any idea about the rest?

They're not even really trying to hide Nina's underwear anymore.

Duh.

I just meant for the prison sequence, it was generally covered. On Bacchus' carriage it just started coming out again.

Dont let my dream came to the ground

Poor Rita.

OP1>ED1>ED2>OP2

Judging by the white hair on the tappestry, she was already old 2000 years ago when she helped the gods

never played the game but i thought cerberus was quite strong? how did she end up becoming a lowly karaoke bar girl?

fuckingningens.jpg

THICC

>karaoke bar girl
That's nice and all but let's call her what she really is: a filthy whore that pleases ningens for money.