One Piece:

How old is Stussy?

Is Ichiji the only Vinsmoke who's actually emotionless? The others seem to care about their family.

The mission always comes before emotions.

If I were Judge I would program my minions to have some loyalty. Not necessarily the same as emotion.

Old enough to suck my cock

So you agree?

Older than twenty considering it says decades.

Nice try CP-0. You won't catch me on record with that.

>considering it says decades.
>missing the joke that horribly

they obviously care about each other in battle since they are programmed to work as a team

Pudding a CP0 agent confirmed

old enough

If we get a SH vs CP0, who will beat that bitch?

We still haven't seen Pudding's introduction box yet.
Pudding is a CP0 sleeper agent.

>be father of a main character
>die offscreen
???

This bitch should've gotten her intro box here. Because it was a "reveal" but she didn't.

Bitch is obviously working with the world government or another pirate group

S-Stop, Stussy is mine

After i'm done filling StussyPussy with my sour cream she is all yours buddy.

The only fathers of the main characters that we know are alive still are Dragon, Yasopp, and Judge. The others are unknown, assumed dead, or actually dead, all of which happened off screen.

I remember the time when people thought that Le Kaiduo-sama is Franky's father. Hillarous

I want Galette to step on me.

Smoothie is such a slut

Pudding, obviously

Oh I didn't notice Galette is actually using her power to hold down Sanji and Reiju..

It'd be nice foreshadowing

She's a granny
Enjoy that rotten overused pussy.

In b4.

That guy with Dragon is definitely Franky's dad.

>same plot repeated 5+ times
>chapters with literally nothing happening
Why is OP popular again?

What happened?

Smoothie looks like she is about to rape Reiju.

Can't handle real pirates like Big Mom. >leave jobbing to us

They got in some surprise hits and ran away to hide inside Bege. Faced with actual fights, they obviously lose to BM's top tiers.

she's about to push reiju's face into her snatch

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

god i wish that were me

Jobbing runs in the family

>luffy pulls an ace
Is Oda really that much of an hack?

reiju or smoothie?

There he goes again.

Smoothie looks like a man

imagine if stusy finger gunned her pusy haha!

I remember some people talking "potential match-ups" with these guys and big mom's crew. wew lad.

Reiju. I have a serious hard on for Smoothie

Have we seen Tamago since the start of the assassination? What the hell is he doing?

is Rome canon in one piece universe?

Depends on what the original text said.

I don't think we've seen him in the Tea Party at all. Maybe he'll find Pekoms or something, though I don't see what it would accomplish.

How can Pekoms even do anything at this point. Big Mom and her entire crew are set on murdering the SHs now and I really doubt his words will change anything. Plus I doubt he can convince the SHs to run, not now that Luffy's been triggered by Big Mom. I really hope the Tamatebako gives them enough time to get the fuck out of there before BM recovers and Luffy becomes retarded enough to take her on 1v1.

>reading a comedy for the plot
>implying it's the same at all
Daily reminder that there's people on Sup Forums that do not understand the plot of one piece.

Have we seen our nigger bobbin yet?

Romans were perverts.

I don't think non-Charlottes are at the party. Presumably they'll all get involved once the castle collapses

With the exception of based Gastino, OP hasn't been funny in ages.

Bobbin was taken out by Vito, meanwhile Tamago was a major character and only competent BM pirate before Katakuri arrived, and now he sorta disappeared.

You're exaggerating.

You are right, there is also Brook

>this comment was the real reason stussy killed du feld

No I get the sense she was undercover around around Du Feld and even liked him as a friend to some extent. But still have no fucks about killing him for the mission.
Think of a Lucci Paulie type deal. Lucci did care are about Paulie as a friend while he lived their. But as soon as it was mission time he didn't care about killing him.

>people actually though Germa was strong enough to hold their own against Big Mom's crew
wew

Jobber genes run in the family.

Here, have this

BLUE SEA MONKEY FAGGOTS
B T F O

What does Du Feld say when his condom breaks?

To be fair most of her crew came across as inept until recently.

They (barring few) are retarded and unprofessional. But their strength was obvious.

wew
you deserve a (you)

>jobs to someone who jobbed to nami
holy shit. how can sanjifags ever recover?

is he coming back?

Oda confirmed that he isn't.

he's chillin on the fucking moon
rip anyone ever getting his DF ever again

Oda didn't allow them to be competent because the Straw Hats and Bege had to succeed with their half-baked plans.

damn, really? source?

do you think Zoro EoS will be strong enough to solo all 4 emperors at the same time?

no

Hell yes! They are nothing compared to my nigga Zoro, sekai ichi no kenshin

Yes

Obviously

Zoro is simply the best. EoS Zoro will be strong enough to take on 1000 Kaidous

No Zoro will die. Him and Usopp are completely expendable.

In a drinking match maybe.

Sanji is the most expendable out of all the SHs.

>"without you, I can't become pirate king!"

Did anyone notice that exceptionally Oda used more than 3 colors here ? He said in an interview that he only used black, white and one shade of grey, the sole exception being Shanks' hair, and he always stuck to this. But here we clearly have 2 shades of Gray. Is he changing his artstyle ?

Underrated.

must be an old interview, he's used different tones for ages

Dude, he is going to get 3 katanas folded a gorillion times by the finest Wano blacksmith EoS.

Maybe, but he sticks to the 3 color palette almost all of the time. It's the first time I notice it that way.

I could see something like that becoming more common, given his recognition of the complexities of modern chapters due to the risen stakes of the narratives, teamed with the numerous important characters involved.

Autism.

The more I think about the tamatebox interrupting the executions the more I think about how lame of a plot convenience it is

After all the fighting and improvisation and struggle they are seemingly going to bailed out as they are in dire straits because an idiot outside the wedding setting knocked over an explosive box which fell and rocked the base of the whole structure

Are we all in agreement that Nami is the most useless, annoying strawhat?

It may be a reason. I like it anyway, if it keeps him more invested.

How long until Pudding seizes Sanji? I've had enough of waiting, Oda.

One Piece is full of deus ex machina. Oda is a hack writer.

Why do so many people ship Sanji?

That would be post-TS Chopper
>Kung-fu point
>Drama and intensity of monster point ruined
>failure as a doctor to Law, Caesar, and some bitch that succs poison

Luffy was literally saved by lightning in volume 12

Because he's the one constantly looking for pussy
]