Fate/Apocrypha

Episode 2

Sumanai when?

>OP image is not even related for today's episode
Stop replying to this retard you dumbfucks, this attention seeking faggot will immediately make an another Apoc thread again while the previous threads are still in the front page.

boring episode

Sieg will win Jeanne's bowl.

(You)
And (You) to you too.

Should've stayed a tiny shota

Slowpoke here. The last Fate series I watched was Zero quite some time back. I was wondering what I should watch first.
Fate Stay Night – Unlimited Blade Works Series
or
The Fate Kaleid Liner PRISMA ILLYA Series

From there I was going to hop into Fate/Apocrypha, but I also see Fate Grand Order – First Order is also coming out.

Any suggestions would be cool.

Does Cu lancer from FSN stand a chance against Chiron? IIRC Cu lancer has the skill to dodge artillery projectiles is it?

Achilles > Karna
Siegfried > Vlad

Read the VN, then watch Prisma Illya.

Watch UBW, if you like Illya and loli fanservice watch Prisma otherwise you don't need to as it is a completely separate spinoff that has nothing t do with any of the other series.

Lol Cu would BTFO everyone in this shit aside from Karna

Where have I heard your name before? Melty?

Also
>watch
You don't.

I am only watching this clusterfuck for Jack.

If you have time and like to read, go for the VN. Otherwise go UBW and Prisma. Prisma isn't for everyone though, it is a lot more comedy and loli fanservice than anything else, don't expect a Grail War or servants or anything else, it is closer to CCS than to FSN

it doesn't matter as long as you completed the VN

JACK IS CUTE!

Astolfo will win the MCBowl and marry Sieg

Too bad that was also what dragged the entire thing down the shitter

The VN is overrated, UBW anime is just as good especially if you watched Zero. The only thing worth reading the VN for is the fate route since Deen butchered it

>moving so fast it appears shes just standing there
Just like my chuuni fantasies

Jeanne x Sieg.

Problem is, UBW doesn't work as well if you aren't already familiar with the Fate route and which provides a lot of setup for Shirou/Saber/Rin/Illya and then you get the payoff in UBW.

That means she returns to that position before attacking another target every time.

This is your friendly local priest for today.

Nah they will be lazy and copy the novel ending.

lol they literally copy and pasted the same picture 3 times and moved it to make it appear she's moving fast, what a joke of a studio

Thank you annon's, I've been meaning to get around to the VN for years but there's always something new coming out so I was holding off on it.

ufotable's UBW works perfectly fine as a sequel to Zero, you don't need to know anything about the Fate route to enjoy and understand it completely. I have 2 friends who haven't played the VN at all and had no problem understanding Zero -> UBW.

The only thing you miss out on by not reading Fate is just a few "cool" details and nods, but nothing important or game changing.

2fast4u

>I am the bait

It'll probably be the same with HF which will also serve as an alternate sequel to Zero. Only the Fate route is the odd one out.

you miss out on a lot of the fate world/rules being explained and overall tone of the series with teenagers gaining super powers to save the world and having sex to restore strength

>a lot of the fate world/rules being explained
lol who cares about those

CUTE

That gap.

not secondaries that's for sure. Every time a new fate series comes out, they need shit explained to them

This is really sad.

The Fate route will get a re-make next year, I can almost guarantee that.

owo what's this?

>lol
Fuck off.

>sumanai x mo-san

Guess that if Mordred can't get her daddy's sword Sumanai would make a fine substitute.

>you miss out on all the world rules

The most basic and important ones are covered in Zero, all the other ones are just non-nonsensical rules that Nasu breaks every new series. How many rules has FGO broken already?

Prisma for laughs and some surprisingly decent fights.

UBW for essentially more Zero-esque fate

Grand Order for whatever you want. It's cool to see shielder and caster cu in action, but Saber alter is better in prisma and who knows when or if we'll get more.

Eh, it already had two versions (tv and OVA) so I can't see that.

>lol

What, you don't enjoy BEST OTP Sieg/Jeanne?

Zero uses the basic material from DEEN FSN which was already the censored version of the original so that's not saying anything

Was Cu criminally underrated by me? Was he just unlucky to be in the war he was in with the people he was in it with?

If you found Jack sleeping in a box like this, what would you do?

>10&11
What the fuck.

Thats gay

>implying Achilles wouldn't just laugh at Gae Bolg blowing up his heart

>tfw Prisma is the only animated version of Fragarach

Glad they made it look good at least.

Dress her like a proper lady

As someone who just read the VN last month after watching all the anime first I have to say that while the VN is the best, Deen's Fate route adaptation is extremely underrated.

It's probably an unpopular opinion, but I think it aged well. The music is top tier, it covered the critical portions of the route, it was solid, and the seiyuu work and comedy was good too. The only downside was the fights being lackluster compared to ufotable's work

> shirtless Shirou in the opening

Delicious.

Hot is hot

It was a decent adaptation of Realta Nua sure but you can't deny that it was still comical

For most of FSN, Cu was weakened because Kotomine placed a command spell "Fight but do not win". To be honest, if the war had been fought without Kotomine interfering, Bazette and Cu would easily have curbstomped most everyone else.

You don't need much more than that though. All you need to know is what the HGW is, what servants are, and that magic exists. Yea knowing about how magecraft works and the different factions and stuff is cool and adds to the story, but it isn't necessary at all. Plus while info dumps can work well in novels, that shit is hard to do in a limited TV series. You want them to fit a whole episode going into the details and history of all magecraft? That would be fucking boring.

Herc is simply too much, even if Cu wasn't fucked over by Lancer luck

>red man
Why does it seem like he would challenge me to a children's card game?

Is it just me or anyone else?

Except for Herk, Avalon Saber or Gilgamesh

Oh yea for sure, it wasn't an expert production. But it was comical in the "it's so bad it's good" kind of way.

Shit I hadn't seen it in so long I almost forgot how cool that was. Thanks for the reminder.

HIs real master, her fighting skills is just underneath a servant. And she would outright murder any other Master if she even got close to them

I'M HERE TO SAVE APOC!

Just kidding nothing can save it

>Herc
>Gil
>Saber with Avalon
>Dat luck stat

Fuck no, Cu would have probably lost the war even faster. He would have wondered in front of Herc on the first night or some shit

Don't blame me, I'm just trying to understand if I've overlooked something. People keep harping in these threads that Cu is some sort of super servant.

Medusa trashes him too since he's C MAG

He is.
He was unlucky to have Kotomine as his master.

Cup would have gotten shitstomped by berserker cause they couldn't take enough lives off cause he can'take die to the same thing multiple times, and gay bulge and fraggle rock wouldn'the have been enough.

Astolfo more like Asstoofat

>Herk, Avalon Saber or Gilgamesh Vs Fragarach

How would that mess turn out?

>he understimates RUNES

Avalon Saber would get fucked by Fragarach.

Just misquoted, meant to quote the guy who thinks only Karna could beat the dog

Could not take enough lives off of berserker, they could probably off 3 of his lives but after that they are shit out of luck and would need to leave him to someone else.

The armor is way too difficult to animate, too many details. Mordred's armor and Siegfried's designs work in illustration but not in animation.
That's what you get when you let illustrators go crazy and overdesign characters.

>most everyone else

Reading comprehension.

If people read the vn, we'd get less people asking how to consume fate and its spinoffs

>I have to say that while the VN is the best

Fragarach wouldn't penetrate Avalon

Yes it would penetrate Saber before Avalon is activated

To be fair saber fucking sucks at being saber and would probably get her shit slapped in actual skill.

This, Avalon has the conceptual advantage over both Gae Bolg and Fragarach.

Cu > Herc > Seiba easily

I thought Fragarach could only be activated when someone uses "their most powerful attack"?

The only thing that I can think of that could penetrate Avalon is Karna's VS.

Cu can't physically kill Herc enough times cause how the shit hercs NP works, bout close to everyone else is downright fucked, except the redman.

That is not new, GalixChoco's ship was the most popular from IBO in the same place.

>Cu is some sort of super servant.
He's very good at killing low-tier, or servants with piss poor Luck.

No Fragarach always hits first

No, it didn't. Fuck your expectations. Fuck (you).

No it's "the Trump card" which why it's perma-active around Herk