Fate Apocrypha

How do I achieve this godly body Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/niEbdvq.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off Semiramis

watch exclusively battle shonen

Pray a lot.

How can Kirei even compete with that?

Play card games.

He literally can't.
Poor little priest boy.

Do not skip daily servant routine.

He's thin as fuck, with way too narrow upper body.
5/10, would throw away like a little girl.

Be a good Christian.

*Angry ~Uuu~ noises*

love posting in multiple threads about the same thing

>Around the time when Risei's son was born, Shirou had deliberately diminished his contact with Risei.[10] Shirou remained distant from Risei's own son. Shirou consciously avoids Kirei Kotomine because Shirou noticed the "distortion" within his stepbrother. Of course, he would very much like to free Kirei from his anguish, but no matter how he thought about it, it wouldn't end well. Additionally, if the one-in-a-million chance occurred where an event caused him to affirm his own distortion, Shirou was greatly worried that the first person Kirei would target would be him. Thus, Shirou kept his distance from Kirei as much as possible from the beginning to end of their relationship. Risei's funeral was the last time that his son Kirei and Shirou met.

Amakusa is a confirmed pussy.

It's almost like we are back in old Sup Forums

Shame about all the secondaries though, Fate threads seemingly can never escape them

It's simply too big at this point

>Mismatched eyes
>They come from different corpses
Perfect.

Not a chance, Kirei is already an old rusty fuck past his prime who got defeated by some screaming retarded ginger boy.

Which should make secondaries reticent to get into it because there's too much to consume and yet every thread is filled with "Can I watch this without reading the VN" and the worst of all, Zero secondaries who tell everyone the VN is shit and to watch only Zero because it's the only good thing about Fate because it's cool and mature like themselves.

Do 20 push-ups every day, for the rest of your life.

I remember when Apocrypha was just coming out and we all thought Amakusa was Shirou but raised by Kirei instead. Good times.

Get a cute elf girl to take care of you.

S U B S
W H E N

PRONTO IN SPANISH.

In like 2 days I believe

OTP
T
P

This series is shit Touma with IT can beat every single one from here, also all the ships and girls suck.

I like your effort but you have to accept that 90% of raildexfags are also fatefags.

Thread ruined.

She was made from twins after all.
i.imgur.com/niEbdvq.jpg

Since we're talking about Priests anyway, I'm going to ask this question. Who's the strongest Priest in Fate franchise?

The Pope

>the autistic Astolfofag that posts his shit in every Apo thread

Merem Solomon or Narbareck, leader of the Burial Agency (if you count grills).

If you count Shiro, he has an unfair advantage by being a Servant, but it's still up in the air wether he could beat Merem.

If you're a fatass: Eat less and exercise more. Once you are as lean as you want to be, begin a GRADUAL increase of your caloric intake. If you did it right you should have more muscle mass, and since you increased your caloric intake GRADUALLY, you shouldn't gain too much fat. The last step is to GRADUALLY reduce caloric intake. The last step should result in you having your desired body because you GRADUALLY reduced your caloric intake, which should end up with you reaching your desired level of shreddedness while minimizing the loss of those juicy muscles you worked so hard to acquire.

What? Why not just work out from the get-go and then do a massive cut? Because you'd lose more muscle than you'd want to if you remain in a caloric deficit for that long.

For skinny fuccbois: Same as fatass, except you don't need to do that first step because you're lean already.

There's a bunch of other shit that you need to know, but you'll do all that research on your own because you actually want to have sexy anime muscles, right?

This'll take a few years btw lol

100 Push-Ups, 100 Sit-Ups, 100 Squats, 10KM Running
Every single day.

The cyborg priest of Strange Fake and besides, he isn't a hack and is actually fulfilling his duties in murican grail war.

Priests don't look like this

In Kotomine family, it's standard.

Is he actually related to them?

You better get out now before you get spoiled

To be fair, that retarded ginger boy also chopped off the arm of the god bullied the shit out of every other servant who went against him.

>Zero secondaries who tell everyone the VN is shit and to watch only Zero because it's the only good thing about Fate because it's cool and mature like themselves

Mature enough for Zero but get flustered at the the prospect of having a threesome with Rin and Saber.

But why should you be angry from the natural outcome? They are literally made for a threesome.

Adopted.

Honestly the characters in Zero act about as retarded as the usual teenagers in anime, only difference is they're visually older. It really makes no difference.

curry ass cameo in a fate au when

Why is she so cute?

Tsukihime and Fate are officially different universes now so never. Of course there are some characters who exists in both like Aoko but I doubt someone like Ciel as she is in Tsukihime is in the Fate verse.

>she

Because Zerofags are kids.

And thus this episode introduces one of the most cancerous and shitty characters of this work. Its kind of hilarious that that can refer to more than one character at once too. Complete with obligatory fanservice. I know one of them is a comic relief but holy fuck does that intent fall flat on it's face. Buckle in - the train ride off a cliff has started.

At least we are still in the part with good joan of arc moments and MOEdred being MOEdred, not to mention albeit brief appearance of second best elf waifu in nasuverse, so oh well, there's still something good right now.

I already felt the OP song was weird and out of place when it played last episode(it felt more like ED song) and the visuals certainly do not help sell it. It should have been the ED song at worst and scrapped and remade at best, considering how disjointed the instruments sound. Its sad because the OP visuals are actually quite dank in comparison to the drab music(if I ignore my absolute anger at MC-kun in the op) - it woul dhave worked way better with Garnidelia doing the OP desu.

Animation also took a significant hit in quality, albeit the MOEdred fight actually bumped up choreography to a bit above average so that's nice in spite of lower budget. Fights are Apo's(only) strength so I hope A1 can keep that up.

Overall a strong 6/10. If the action is kept up at least it will be worth to spend time watching this

I want to go on a date with this cutie.

What's up, Fei.

Just watched the episode, did they skip the Karna fight or are they planning on switching around the events.

Gay?

FUCK YOU TYPEMOON STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME LIKE TRAPS

are you fucking retarded, you piece of shit? the fight is next ep

He loves her

No, you didn't.

They are changing around events. It made Jack's intro pretty weird.

What if King Arthur was a guy and Emiya Shirou was a girl?

It doesn't really change anything? And before someone posts Prototype, Arthur and Ayaka are very different characters to the female Saber we know and Shirou.

I'm so hyped for Karna vs Siegfried.

I think FSN was really shit. Is it worth giving this a go?

No, Apocrypha is by far the worst entry in the series even counting garbage like Extella and Grand Order.

I think continuing to post that question is not worth it.

Remember Jeanne will win the MCBowl

Did Astolfo steal Sieg's shirt?

Is it something people are posting? I avoid Fate threads so I wouldn't know.

If you didn't read and enjoy the original, uncensored VN, you have no business with Fate.

>fulfilling his duties
>allowed a DA to be a master in the war
>allowed fucking prevati to be in the war, and
to clone itself
>continues to allow Faldeus's stupid alliance shit to go on.
>allows a fucking god to run around pissing off the herc whos gone full blown fedora and was reeeing as hard as he possibly can.
user plz, hes doing a terrible job.

I heard Shakespeare is a servant, is it hype?

>godly

Do nothing but arms, chest, and abs while making maximal effort to ignore traps and lats. Also eat like a little bitch so you have a nice little twink body.

I read the original VN and thought it was trash.

This is not going to happen, but....

He's just perfect and he made his debut in this episode.

The you have no business with Fate. Simple, eh?

Well Karna gets to see Siegfried using Sieg by proxy and gets insight on Arjuna too so it's not that bad.

He has basically no combat ablity but his noble phantasm is absolute bullshit.

Touma would get wasted by Assassins and Archers as they could kill him before he would have any time to react.

Yes

It's kind of funny how Vasavi changes sizes depending on who draws it.

Nice headcanon.

Sieg mana transfers with Astolfo through anal sex every nigh

Is Avicebron the shittiest Caster?

He is basically a shitposter.

How is that headcanon?

That fight is hype though, it's just kind of ruined by how Sieg survives it. It was still kind of fine to see how even with all the absurd buffs he got to face Karna (holy cloth, galvanism), at the end the fight ended up being a battle of will and he would never ever beat Karna in that. So what saved Sieg was a third party butting in.

He fought the DA tho and I what mean is he didn't hijacked the war like Kotomine and Shirou.