Made in Abyss

Will this be AOTS once Ozen arrives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-OGBZSDKBU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's already AOTS.

I bet they'd fuck up her characterization, just like they will probably do to Bonedad

CUTE
U
T
E

Why is it translated Bondrewd again? Wouldn't it literally be "Bondold"?

>Will this be AOTS once Bonedrewd arrives?
fixed

So far at least. The competition isn't exactly fierce.

Haven't seen the episode yet, but was it good?

Ballroom might be alright. Loved the manga, anime looks like it got a decent budget.

>AOTS once Bonedrewd arrives
so you be sayin it wont be AOTS this season?

So be it

White whistles move up and down the abyss right? Best dad has his cartridges, but how do the other ones deal with the curse?
Do they just get used to it and walk it off until the becomes weirdos like Ozen?

>implying we won't get Bondrewd

We'll be over with Ozen by episode 6, Nanachi by episode 9 and Bonedrewd appearance in the last one or two episodes. You're overestimating how information dense manga compared to anime is. Especially fight scenes.

>White whistles move up and down the abyss right?

Do they? I think it's stated that most White Whistles never come back after crossing 6th floor.

They move up and down the layers between 1 and 5, none of them dived into the 6th before Lyza did and then only Srajo Lord of Mystery and Wakuna Lord of Guidance followed her
10 years passed on the surface and none of them as returned

What's her name?

This

Is the scanlator for the manga here? I wanted to offer a bit of criticism.

Shota Rapist

left or right

mom

Pls respond.

I want to see this animated and feel emotions.

Since Rico is apparently a white whistle now. Is her relic Reg or will she get some other op stuff like all the other ww?

nnagal nerrug

Lyza the married woman.

Lyza Lord of Annihilation
She Annihilated a shota dick till she got pregant

Destruction Milf.

Limmy the Destroyer

Ozen gave riko her mother gun pickaze, it's broke but most likely it will be repaired at some point

>Annihilated a shota dick till she got pregant
when and who?

That ED is great

This seems like a really cute show. But does it really go all grimdark or am I just being rused here?

It would be straight up AOTY if they reached Bondrew with a good pace, but I'm afraid that with only 13 episodes that's pretty much impossible unless they have a god-tier director.

>none of them dived into the 6th before Lyza did
This is incorrect, there have been generations of white whistles prior to the current setting, which is nearing the end of the 2000 year cycle.

Some knowledge of what exists below the 5th layer has been passed verbally between white whistles only from the previous generations to the current.

Read the fucking manga already retard. It's a children's manga with nothing but cute adventures.

Wakuna seems to have some kind of relic that let's him travel without the need of the elevator to the 6th layer.

Lyza, Lord of Anal in action

read manga
her husband was a black whistle smaller than her

not all that goes down comes up
invaded=/=returned

>and he can, like, cut guns in half with his mind
I want you to know I got that reference you cheeky cunt.

Can someone point me where to find the translations for 40 and 41?

I found the raws but it seems like Mia Toc stopped using the trip after a bit

Kinda, I wouldn't describe it as grimdark since the tone is overall positive, but you will see gore, tragedy and suffering in it.
I like it though, it feels organic as part of the adventure and not just there for shock value, in fact, they never try to shock you with it but the way they show it a lot of time is rather simple.

Please stop posting this.

FUCK

One has a teleport artifact which might or might not be able to circumvent the burden. The others probably use special artifacts too. Or knowledge they've collected or traded from the inhabitants of layer six.

>Abyss
>Gatekeeper/watcher at the bottom
>a white ring
umhhh

You're underestimating how much filler they can put in to extend the chapters. The entire 3rd level and Ozen's training for example. And as far as pacing goes it makes the most sense for episode 2 to be chapters 4-5 and episode 3 to be chapters 6-8. At that rate it'll end with Nanachi

Mitty's smile and optimism: gone

I wonder how the anime will handle this one.

It only fully affect human beings, so not a problem for them.

Damn this dude got style. I love how he totally gave his artifacts chuuni names and then shouts the names when he's attacking. Ascending to the Morning Star? Touching the Moon? Awesome.

> Ring of the 7th layer
Its the planets asshole

Lisa the Painful

Pretty sure that was published before Dark Souls 3.

Without knowledge of the series, this is just a little girl spilling some liquid. It has no impact whatsoever unless you know that liquid is another girl.

Didn't they reach 5th level kind of too fast? It's only 2 remaining. This will be a short manga.

It was yet it fits so well
Like the Abyss in MiA is the same Soul universe Abyss and the closer you get to the ring aka portal between the two sides the more the Abyss show it's effect( lose of humanity, insnaity, death, etc.)

Now post Reg's experiment.

Well they spent 2 volumes on the fifth layer, it could go on for awhile. Also does it matter if it's short? I'd rather a satisfying ending then endless padding

Context is important.

From Star Strings was short but also really good.

Yes, which is why it doesn't make sense to post that picture if somebody asks "does it really go all grimdark?"

Layers 1-5 are like easy mode, especially if you have an OP as fuck robo-shota or are a White Whistle.

That being said we don't know for sure if the Abyss ends after the 7th layer (there could be more layers), and we don't know what's at the bottom of the abyss.

There's tons of room for more story if the author chooses to keep going.

Far Caress / Touching The Moon is a living artifact and Bonerdruit used his multiple selfs to control it better than anyone. Is it right to assume he used Zoaholic to put a piece of himself inside the damn thing?

hoe about you syop being a nigger and learn to spoiler that shit

41 chapters for 5th layer, about 20 more at least for what we know, probably more if there are more layers.
61+ chapters is alright to have a satisfying conclusion, this does feels as if it already has the ending planned since it started.

Quality > quantity.
Besides, who knows what lies in the 7th layer (and possibly beyond)? It could make for a handful of volumes.

>This will be a short manga.
Until they find the 8th layer of the Abyss and so on.
This manga is probably pretty intensive to make, so it wouldn't surprise me to see a shorter run on it.
Plus, there's a lot to do in the 7th layer, of finding Lyza and figuring out all of Reg's issues. Plus there's the curse that they're probably going to want to cure, as well as finally ascending up to the top again.

Will we have a namek layer?

Spoiler what? Only stuff from chapter 39 to 41 are spoilers since that stuff has not been typeset yet.

>Next week
I hope they don't skim over this bit of humor. It gives the main duo a good sense of their future characteristics.

>Reg is quick to fluster, and is aware of the opposite gender
>Riko spares no expense and jumps head first into discovery and inquiry

I meant the one in Bonedrewd lab

>Layers 1-5 are like easy mode
They almost all die on layer 5, including the indestructible super robot, and Riko was about to permanently loss an arm at layer 4.

can someone post Nanachi analysis?

If lyza made him why did she give him a human like dick?

So that he could please her daughter.

>as well as finally ascending up to the top again
I don't think that will be possible, they will probably deliver an important message to the top with Reg, but I don't think Riko and Nanachi will be able to return again.

>If lyza made him
Do you even read? In her letter she talks about how Reg was following her. She didn't make him, but she sent him up to the top to protect Riko.

Izya didn't make him. She mentions seeing an outline shaped like him following her. IMO he's either a human transformed into an artifact, or the reincarnation of someone like Nanachi and Mitty were talking about.

priest is working with lyza for some nefarious purpose relating to the 2000 year old cycle

plague doctor will be darkhorse candidate for new ourguy

youtube.com/watch?v=d-OGBZSDKBU

Meh, we've seen plenty of instances of the Curse not working in certain situations, I suspect we'll get another one to get everyone out.
If they get far enough away from the main shaft, I wouldn't be surprised if they pull a super Willy Wonka and just shoot up from the Ocean.

note the sfx

This looks worse than it is. Both come out of this little oopsie stronger and more resilient than they were before.

>2000 year old cycle
Cycle of what exactly? They never mentioned anything specific happening 2000 years ago, just the praying skeletons and the Giant's cups

36th is the last chapter, right? When is the next one?
finished reading yesterday in 1 day,
really liked it

Up to 40 was translated

We've got translations in the archive up to 41.
Go look there.

You still wouldn't know what that means without prior knowledge.

38 is the last chapter typesetted. Read it at Batoto.
Up to 41 has been translated and you can find it in the archives.

That's still considered easy mode versus what's (presumably) waiting at 6 & 7. It gets exponentially harder.

From just watching the first 10 minutes, this smells like good old fashion adventure

How about you read the fucking manga retard. Prushka is dead.

Only physically.

Thank you.

>Prushka is dead.
Speedreaders

>dead
No, she isn't.