Re:Creators

What does this new opening imply about the coming story development?

That it will be boring as fuck just like the previous 14 episodes.

Aldnoah at least had a fun season 1 unlike this. Aoki is a hack.

>a fun season 1
You retards sure are a glutton for punishment

It was more fun than "Re:I would rather watch the anime of any of these characters than this shit"

Altair gets cyberbullied into non existence.

I dropped this like 5 episodes ago
what happened to Soda?

Anyone still watching this surely hates themselves and it says a lot when you consider how fucking boring AZ was.

The Devianart tier drama is amazing and I love this show solely on schadenfreude.

It was fun, it had things happening at least.

He just stands there and listens to others.

Schadenfreude?

*and I know what schadenfreude means, I just don't see anything schadenfreude worthy since Souta and good guys will win

That's a given. I mean that I enjoy the show for all the shitty drama and the stumbles that the characters take in order to advance the plot. So far ,in my opinion, all the characters are flawed in the exact way as Devianart and fanfiction autists are and I take pleasure in their struggles. If anything this show needs more shitty drama to liven it up since the characters are the strength despite all the screen time that the show gives to the setting instead. Also doesn't schadenfreude mean "pleasure in the pain of others" but not exclusively in their "total undoing"?

And led to tons of speculah for S2. This show has none of that.

>Team Government get a normal girl from a romance anime
>Most probably has no powers whatsoever

What's the point in all this if she has no powers and is fucking useless?

>anime studios throw a fit because government lady is telling them to do a retarded amount of work in a retarded amount of time
>they don't realize until later on that she's willing to basically pour infinite resources into hiring them extra staff because she didn't tell them
Wouldn't it have been a better idea to tell them that up front so they would be more cooperative?

She'll have supernatural flag powers.

Romancing her will alter fate in a way that whoever is her love interest will head towards a super Good End. On the flipside, if you jilt her everything can and will go wrong for you and you'll hit a ridiculously horrible Bad End.

The ex-captain of a military outpost of Team STRAY dogs. He used to be the best friend of Syo Hakua, the hero of this story, but he murdered their friend Rokkaku Araki and Syo's sister, Kokonoka, and deserted the team. He established the association Arajin and conquered Sacred Tree Kuronagimaru and the spirit Hangaku. In order to gain control of the territory of Adachi ward, which had turned into a lawless land after a huge natural disaster, he fights against Syo.

YEAH GET STARTED BREAKING ROW

Have you seen how the physics of romcoms work? She has the power to destroy the entire universe by herself.

It's the taxpayers money, she can't give it without putting some pressure first.

Robot.

She hard counters Magane with her transcendent stupidity

I dare you to name a slower anime than this one

Kubo really doesn't want to keep it simple. Still, would read.

Bahamut VA is currently airing.

Who's that new guy?

Meteora's partner.

>5 minutes

Is this show even good?

Some eggs to go along with your soda.

This show is good and meta as fuck
Fuck your shit tastes and opinions

She'll believe all of Magane's lies, making her power useless.

these are Metchin and her boyfriend, say something nice about them

No. The answer won't change if you ask again.

>Kissing the MC within the stars
There's a chance she's a from straight sci-fi with spaceships.

Yes.

She is that alien girl from AnoNatsu

>robot
>kissing
>pink hair
STEEL ANGEL KURUMI

So what did Kubo write?

Is Meteora short or is Yuya tall.

THE HEART

So is the current status on the different faction so far correct?

Team Government
>Selesia - lost her robot but gained temporary power up buff
>Meteora - only good for infodumping and needs 'Government's permission' to go full power
>Yuya - his stand got stolen by Magane
>Rui - still has his robot, suffered from lack of screentime in battle

Team Altair
>Altair - still in her sofa
>Blitz - still the same

Renegade:
>Magane - still doing whatever she wants
>Alicetaria - defected from Team Altair

RIP
>Mamika - Dead

Is the girl a grown up Mamika? Or just random shoujo girl?

both, Meteora is the shortest character so far and Yuya is the second tallest

Yes, you can tell because there's a lot of retards trying to convince everyone it's bad. Like that other popular anime that started with "re:" not too long ago.

It's a bit heavy on the exposition though, and it has a lot of dialogue that acts like it's super deep but is even shallower than Eva. Still a fun show though.

Her last name is Milky Way.
>Hikoboshi (Altair) and Orihime (Vega) are separated by the Milky Way
What did they mean by this?

>Wah wah wah! A proffesional artist that is older and more experienced than me is better at drawing.
They're perfect for each other.

Not mamika. Her name is 星河ひかゆ, Seiga Hikayu or Hoshikawa Hikayu

>Opening 1 ended with Souta in an empty world during the day.
>Opening 2 ended with Altair in an empty world during the night.
Soul mates.

pretty much

Something something tanabata?

Why is her creator so ugly.

No, both of them are creations of Setsuna

He's going to put his shitty cat-girl OC into the big shitty crossover show

>comfy Marine
MUH

They're cute. They should hang out more often. This show needs some more team bonding, romantic or not.

Magane will try to take a cheeky peek at her panties to see if they have a kuma on them or not. She will promptly IIIIEEEEEEEH and try to smack her away.

Being the sly fox that she is, Magane will move to dodge this attack but then her face will warp when she notices that the romcom hand is magically starting to accelerate to impossible speeds, because the law of her universe is that the anti-ecchi punch will always hit.

Magane is thus defeated by being launched several kilometers into the air, with all of her bones broken from the sheer G forces and the real laws of physics taking over.

It would be amusing if she was from a ero VN instead

Isn't that Charon?

It's actually boring shit that's flopping so there's no chance of a 2nd season despite the glacial pacing.

At least it would lead to Meteora developing a personality.

So Souta present his idea "Keit" and was horrible?

She is going to ntr Altair by stealing Souta and the Setsuna side of Altair is going to throw an autistic fit about it.

I'm melting

Yes.

It just needed a little more love.

>Its a "They spend the first half of the episode telling everybody what we already know" episode

What if she's actually from a clusterfuck of series like Muv Luv though?

> Also doesn't schadenfreude mean "pleasure in the pain of others"
Yes, or also misfortune or any bad thing. Schaden means damage/loss / injury.

Bird cage

Naruto

Wow, did you even try?

>its a "the other half is pointless drama between secondary characters no one cares about" episode

>Meteora notices Souta eye banging Selesia.

What the fuck is Sawano doing? This new OP is horrible

>team government
you mean team Meteora and the others, right?

She's practically a baby

>having shit taste

Kono sekai
Now we just need an episode of them calling the world a bird cage.

She will be Rui waifu?

But Naruto had plenty of shit happening during the first part, Re:Creators is only 14 episodes so far but it feels like 200 filler episodes of Shippuden

I sound like the most generic R&B, you have problem with your tastes, faggot

She is too precious.

I did it guys! I finally saved anime. Feel free to send me royalties for my next gofundme project sitting at home wanking to anime.

it sounds like the same sawano shit he has been doing for the last like 5 years

>8 episodes left

She's from a female eroge VN adapted into an anime, which mean that she can go back in time and get to an ending with all of the main characters. In short, she is a time traveller.

Please stop. I don't want to sympathize with a character they are going to kill off.

CUTE HIME

What is soda's OC?

His style clearly and definitely changed though, you can't deny this, or else you're really retarded.

>it has a lot of dialogue that acts like it's super deep
I feel it's completely opposite, in a good way. Like really, really almost painfully mundane. Characters don't attempt to show any nuance when expressing themselves and the concepts are shown as straightforward as they could be. Even Meteora's chatter early on was like this other than the Great D bit.

catgirl(male)

Coldsteel the hedgehog.

I hope they kill off characters.

It's neither good as a shounen action series, nor as a meta show about anime. Shirobako was ten times more entertaining, with better characters and better drama too.

>otokonoko

you can only remix GG ost so much before you break your floppy disk