Shitty characters

>shitty characters
>interminable arcs
>cliche shonen plotlines
why does this reddit trash get so much praise? the only redeeming factor is the fights and that's only when it doesn't involve Gon

looks like nobody can defend it, I guess it really is unjustifiably trash

It's a shit series. The people who defend it are objectively worse than Narutards.

Don't forget that it got popular by ripping off Naruto and is now just copying Berserk and Ito's work

nobodies going to bother refuting you if you barely put any yourself into criticizing it.

you could at least narrow down some criticisms into specifics like here not necessarily that specific but I hope you get what I mean.

How meny levels of bait are we on here

Wasted quads

Funny thing is that even if it had those cliches, it could have made up for intresting Nen fights.
Unfortunately author is so disjointed that he forgets that it's a Battle shounen, here we have a Battle shounen with hardly any Nen fights that are memorable.

>lnb4 Meurem vs Netero
One sided slaughters are not fights.
Asspulls are not creative

Yeah, it's fucking shit, any anime with 100+ episodes is shit, did you forget? Cool Sup Forums guys (true anime fans with patrician taste) watch moeshit. Long shonen anime is for fucking plebians!

>why does this reddit trash get so much praise?
Because of unlimited hiatus works

wtf I love protracted tedium now

>cliche shonen plotlines
No shit, it's a battle shonen, a little more original than majority of it though. You must be retarded to watch 148 episodes of a series from the genre/demographic you don't like.

fuck chimera ant arc making human nen users jobbers

Morel didn't job.

Adventure exploring and throw in a good chunk of characters and PT and you've got an enjoyable show.

> the only redeeming factor is the fights and that's only when it doesn't involve Gon
Kind of agree with this even though the Pitou Gon fight was my favorite episode throughout HxH.

He hasn't watched a single one.
At least most bait posters have at least paid attention to the HxH thread enough to give an example.
It's quite possible that this edgy tard, is either new or crossboarding.
Either way, your mother made a mistake by not getting that abortion, OP.

HxH is a great show but Yu Yu Hakusho is better

What's the adventure part? Have you ever read or seen an adventure? user!
You literally have a retard, 2 edgy Emos for protagonist and one Jaden Smith level 2deep4u amtagonist.

Every small bit of progress in character is thrown out of window the very next second.
Am I going to see Killua abandon Gon!

What kind of shit bait is this lmao?

Kishi should call Togashi out for taking his ideas and characters. Clearly Hiei and Kurapika are Sasuke ripoffs.

>shitty thread
>wasted quads
>OP is a faggot

how can it get worse?

Togashi actually confessed in an interview that he clearly ripped off Bleach and Naruto and made his shitty YYH and HxH. That's the actual reason why HxH always goes on hiatus. He is just too ashamed to draw new chapters and let the world know that he exists.