youtube.com/watch?v=Q-HnjggczeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1lgNUnCnGLM
youtube.com/watch?v=jvULyF0zqSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

STOP SLUT SHAMING ME

fingering her hairpussy

Cuckold.

Machi?

An upstanding and well-behaving Sup Forums user.

A newfag.

A cuckold.

The patriarchy did this.

Now this is my kinda patriarchy.

This

Netolale

>Kobayashi whines about slutshaming
>Lucoa complains about the patriarchy
>Fafnir is literally an emo

Where can I buy one of those cute Kanna dolls?

Kyoani shop, Kyoto, Kohata

Ukraine

>Kobayashi whines about slutshaming
>Lucoa complains about the patriarchy
what in the mind of the dub studio to wrote such travesty?
how fucking hard it is to rewrote a fucking family show?

kobayashi a cute
A CUTE

Patriarchy banzai!
Down with the oppressive and moralistic matriarchy!

Everyone is cute. Especially you.

Well the one who wrote the dubs is a huge feminist faggot. She also did that Prison School Gamergate thing.
Western dub studios are cucks. This is why subs could never be defeated by dubs.

Paizuri patriarchy is the best.

Saddest part is they've probably no better candidates for the job. Nobody worth their salt wants to work some dead end job in an anime dubbing company.

That's because its a poor paying job. Game and Anime translators are poorly paid and unless they get to work from home any stint that mainly involves translating anime and games won't work.

>She also did that Prison School Gamergate thing.

No she didn't you fucking liar. That was Tyson Rinehart, not Jamie Marchi.

AFAIK Jamie MArchi was the head writer for Prison School dubs. That's still her fault.

>Google her
>Turns out she's 39
Isn't she a bit too old to buy into that feminist bullshit? I always saw that as the domain of 20 something millenials with zero life experience and a useless degree.

Is this real?
Why the fuck are people translating japanese cartoons into english and adding the US's retarded political bullshit

twitter.com/Loli_spirit/status/882199973382762497

>Is this real?
You'd better believe it

>Slut shaming
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-HnjggczeQ
0:50

>Patriarchy
youtube.com/watch?v=1lgNUnCnGLM
4:50

>Emo Fafnir
youtube.com/watch?v=jvULyF0zqSU

I have to add that the Fafnir moment isn't too bad and I wouldn't mind it if it weren't just yet another mistake on a huge pile of SJW baloney.

Feminism isn't a new concept. Extremists in the movement exist too, as with all movements.

Hi Gabriel. Never thought I'd see you around here too.

>Is this real?
>Why the fuck are people translating japanese cartoons into english and adding the US's retarded political bullshit?

Because no one listens to extremists and the only way for them to win is to control media of younger generations so they can indoctrinate them.
Just look around US schools and colleges. Its filled with communists professors. Journalism is filled with globalists agenda supporters. Internet media is fulled with Social Justice fags. Anime, manga and games are all affected. Its not only a culture war in the US, its a media war affecting the whole world.

The last safe place from all that bullshit is here, in the East.

When will someone dub an anime and fill it with remarks about jewish conspiracies, men's rights and white genocide?

I hope never. Two wrongs don't make one right.

wew

The opposite happened. Angel Cop is legitimately about a conspiracy where Jewish bankers try to take over Japan. In the dub it was changed to American bankers.

>Jewish bankers
>American bankers

Its still the same.

>just started watching this show
>already enjoying the characters as they are
>see this
Motherfuckers, is this what people mean when they say subs are better than dubs?

Most dubs are just plain shittily acted and usually come with shit quality voice tracks too. At least you can't tell as really when it's spoken in Japanese.

These seemed more like jokes to me.

I want Kanna to sit on my face.