Your wife gives birth

>your wife gives birth
>ex boyfriend visits her in the hospital along with all their other friends and family
>acts like a normal person and talks to him
>you get jealous
>get drunk
>go home
>wife still in hospital with baby
>this tranny that you both know from college comes to your house
>you try to fuck
>can't get hard
>tranny fucks you in the ass right next to your newborn's crib
>stinking up the master bedroom to the point where the tranny needs to clean it with Lysol and shit
>tranny goes home and nonchalantly tells their girlfriend about cheating on her and fucking you in the ass
>yet you still wonder if you had an affair or not

Does Kio Shimoku have MPD? Genshiken Nidaime and Gonensei were bad enough.

Oh, wow.

It's all his wife's fault.

He just hates his readers. I'm done with anything he draws.

I hope it is. Which could only be true on the occasion that the baby isn't his.

>He
I always assumed it was a woman, given the NTR, fujoshit, and snowflaking.

I hope he dumps his wife for that cutie.

he/she has a girlfriend.

Well at least he got it right that the only nerds in relationships are all degenerates.

>normal woman's ex visits her and her husband in the hospital to congratulate her on their baby
>so otaku husband fucks a tranny
seems legit

>so otaku husband gets fucked by a tranny
There, fixed.

I don't know who I want to punch more, this author or the one that made Otaku no musume-san.

>shounen/seinen manga where MC has child
>ever actually believing that the child is the result of his sperm fertilizing the egg of a woman.

>Kio Shimoku
Did he start a new manga?

Definitely not.

What a retarded scenario.

This is spotted flower. That vanilla Genshiken AU about Mada married to a pregnant Saki. It's been ongoing (sporadically) for 7 years.

What? Otaku no Musume-san had a nice ending. Kanau's mom being a cunt was horrible but Kanau choosing MC and MC becoming a good father was great. And now, far in the future MC and Haruka's child has a love triangle with Sensei's and landlady's twin daughters while MC is all lovey dovey and married to Haruka and Kanau manages the apartments.

>And now, far in the future MC and Haruka's child has a love triangle with Sensei's and landlady's twin daughters while MC is all lovey dovey and married to Haruka and Kanau manages the apartments.
I forgot to say this shit is only in the author's pixiv account.

How was Genshiken's ending?

>got raped by a fugu
>had a son

literally the worst possible things

I read all the available chapters years ago so I've forgotten a lot, but this a retarded tonal shift that came out of nowhere right?

I remember him having moments of "Oh wow my wife is way out of my life" but this is one fucking escalation.

They build of the tranny for dozens of chapters but the loli won.
tumblr wasn't this btfo since mutsuki turned out just be a crazy chick

>but the loli won
Nice.

Based Saki pretty much had to force Madarame to stop being a faggot though.

>the tranny having no moral qualms with this whole thing and bragging about it with heart eyes in a comedic panel

Did I underestimate Nip culture's tolerance for cheating? Will the following chapters pretend this event was of no real consequence and was just a wacky snafu?

Casual cheating is my fetish but it's fucking stupid unless the other party is a depressed cuck about it.

Ciguatera made me rage so much

>want to draw father/daughter incest
>too pussy to actually draw father/daughter incest
A fucking popular shoujo mangaka did it nonchalantly and got it published in a mainstream mag, why can't they?

Because shoujo manga have a lot of shit that they get away with that you can't get away in mainstream shounen/seinen magazines

>lot of shit that they get away with that you can't get away in mainstream shounen/seinen magazines
Do you think that's true, or that seinen/shounen authors are a bunch of pussies? I think it's the latter. Once in a blue moon I've seen authors slip in fast romance + intercourse in their shounen, and it doesn't appear to cause a fuss. I mean, we constantly see shounen/seinen manga where everybody is fucking except the MC.

If anyone is a bunch of pussies it's the editors not the authors. Otherwise oreimo's author would've been able to go the whole way with the incest in an LN instead of being stopped by his editors and having to write an after story separately that implies that they're still fucking after the epilogue.

The editor is apparently the one behind the clusterfuck OP posted, so it goes both ways.

I fucking hate the way he draws faces now.