Why is Gakuto so much better than Dickiyoshi?

Why is Gakuto so much better than Dickiyoshi?

Other urls found in this thread:

yaraon-blog.com/archives/81484
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He gets shit done

he's trying to get his dick wet kiyoshi is trying to find love nigga two different endgames there dont be jelly

Slut already tried the dickiyoshi but she couldnt handle his manliness.

Bitch status: REDEEMED
>two different endgames there
Two different starting points, but Gakuto can find love and get his dick wet at the same time. Not all who wander are lost.

risa did nothing wrong

Andre's so shit.

Why'd you go and do that, Andre?

So what's happening with prison school threads these past few weeks? We can barely get past 10 replies. Did all the hanafags commit sudoku?

Is mangatopia still the best scans at 1600px? I thought my manga updater program stopped working last year but I double checked it and it's been updating all this time

Just lurking until i see more kate. Not interested in the story anymore

258 came out in english, may as well dump it.

Damn I actually feel sorry for her here.

So basically this chapter is the probably future winners of their respective bowls (Hana/Risa) getting BTFO left and right

Yes they did, and it was glorious

>probably future winners
>Hana
Nah

Poor shinai fugly. She may be fugly but she deserves better

Shopowner-san a cute.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo
UNFORGIVABRUUUU ANDRE-DONO

Risafags got btro'd but Andre isn't going to end up any closer the the vice prez than he is right now. She only sees him as one of the four she imprisoned, nothing else. At best she'll acknowledge him a bit more.

She's not fugly, she's average but bordering cute. She'd be as hot as her mother if she took care of herself. During the flashback she's shown to be malnourished as fuck, and her scenes in her bondage gear shows she's only a little less malnourished than back then. That's eye her eyes are so deep. She barely has meat on her bones and it shows around her skull. She's probably a 10 if she gets meat on her bones, just look at her mother.

>couldn't decide which girl he likes so they both dumped him
retard

>just look at her mother.
Nigga, you do realise that's not actually her mother, right?

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS

When is it stated otherwise?

>"Mom... Sorry, Storeowner."
>"Today, you can call me 'Mom'"

You can either take that as a Mother who doesn't normally allow her daughter to call her "Mom" or the beginning of a faux mother/daughter fetish relationship.

I hope Gakuto gets a harem ending. Is polygamy banned in Japan?

Or both

>You can either take that as a Mother who doesn't normally allow her daughter to call her "Mom"

It makes far more sense than the latter. Furthermore, people have been saying that this bondage chick could be Risa's mother who did something along the lines of leave Risa's father to live the kink queen life and have her shop long before this was revealed. It even makes sense as to why Risa has this weird delinquent attitude to her, as well as the flashbacks showing her being punky, depressed and malnourished before she met curls. But why would you immediately reply to someone saying she wasn't her mother like it's confirmed she's not, if you acknowledge that it's a possibility? It makes far more sense then Risa randomly calling her mother.

>Meiko is Andre mother now because of this s&m gag.

Uhh? What are you talking about?

>But why would you immediately reply to someone saying she wasn't her mother like it's confirmed she's not, if you acknowledge that it's a possibility?
Why are you under the impression that there are only two people in those chain of quotes?

You're not one to talk Hana.

meiko > risa
deal /w it

Wait that was her mom?

No, have you read the manga? they are just bonding and Risa allways call her in diferent ways

Andre confirmed worst boy, I hope he gets cucked.

Little by little, every guy is struggling themselves to be alone.
Shingo and Joe already did that when they jumped into the rest of the girls to touch them. Still, they have Anzu and Cake-san, but they'll eventually screw things up too.

>these past few weeks
How long ago was Kiyoshi and Hana piss contest? Because the drop off from that to around the middle of the cavalry battle was massive.

smile status: NOT protected

The threads picked up rapidly once the cavalry namek wrapped up, and they still pick up whenever Hana appears but only when she's not being BTFO like in this chapter and the last one

He would probably like it.

While it's very possible it's a weird foreshadowing that it really is her mom, the mom stuff started when the shop owner started letting her work on her costume in the shop and gave her snacks like a mom might do. Arguing that she'd be as attractive as her mother when it's not even indicated that it's her real mom is just a strange place to come from.

never forgetti

>Arguing that she'd be as attractive as her mother when it's not even indicated that it's her real mom is just a strange place to come from.

I was basing it off of how malnourished she's shown to look, especially in the flashbacks where it looks like Risa had no purpose or direction in her life when she met curls. As for the mother thing, I could be completely wrong about that. Maybe it's more of Risa not knowing her mom or having a good relationship with her, so she latched onto this women who showed her kindness and saw her as a mother. The comment from the store lady is still weird though. It's just how she says it, "today, you can call me mom".

Don't know if good or bad news, but second season just got announced dudez: yaraon-blog.com/archives/81484

>even Andre is loved by emo girl
>meanwhile Joe will die as a virgin freak

Its nor fair

I can't read this shit. but I'll take your word for it senpai.

that's a completely different series, you can't fool moonrune readers

Girls want his dick now?

>he doesn't know about Slut-chan

Can everyone just die off except Kiyoshi and his girls

I like the art, but terrible manga. Can't he just do hmanga

Wait, both Hana and Chiyo like Kiyoshi?

Yep

Fuck, I never thought this would hurt this much

That was brutal, now I can't wait to see Kiyoshi rejecting Hana

Wait so why is ANDRE the one saying all this?

Maybe he wants a caring domme now.

This world is so cruel.

You and me both

He's named after Gackt.

Picked back up.

>Meiko does the abuse
>Risa the after care
Problem solved. Andre is a fucking idiot.

Cake san has a boyfriend in college.

Only problem here is that Meiko is only into abusing him than actually making him her BDSM boyfriend, while Risa wants to give him the full package BDSM with a gf.

Andre is a complete idiot here, he will never get from Meiko what he can get from Risa.

I hope he will realise that and will get some redemptio narc when he wil ltry to court Risa back, maybe even with Meiko help as his BDSM Master.

Aside of that whole Hana vs Chiyo dynamic over Kiyoshi, I'm more interested now how Kate, Meiko and Kiyoshi subplot will play out in bringing Mari back to school.