Shield Hero

Remind me why people are excited by this? Its just a crappy Isekai with le edgy MC and uses stupid JRPG gimmicks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gP4ZlVB3oEM
youtube.com/watch?v=Lzq00CYN3Zs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cuz Sup Forums has shit taste most of the time?

I feel the same. Someone explain it.

To be fair, Shield Hero has a decent start. MC is edgy, but there is a reason and if you've been following the WN/LN/manga, you would know why.

The first vol of the LN/8 first chapters of the manga are probably the best part of it. It goes to shit with the island arc and the imtroduction of new heroed/girls on Naofumi team.

>don't like what I don't like

>dont dislike what i like

shit taste detected

'Cause they wanna enjoy life?

I would have preferred they animated some other isekai, like Arifuteru or Death March

Have you seen the LN adaptation or series or haremshit threads around here? Shit get quite a hardcore fanbase, shounen series too if you arent blind.

>read first chapter
>classic isekai setup with nice guy MC.
>stupid videogame gimmicks
>excluding MC for stupid reasons
>not wanting to have the best defensive hero to cover their asses
>hot girl joins him
>she smiles like villains do
>read second chapter
>"false accusations" and marked as a rapist
>nobody hears what he has to say
>gets a loli as a slave

Havent read a pile of shit in a long time. Are people seriously excited this shit is getting a
animated?

I just needed 2 chapters to realise this is utter garbage.

Death march is getting an anime. Arifureta is getting published by JNovel, and someone's picking that up for physical release too.

We're also getting manga and novel adaptations of it's spinoff.

Also post the PV if you're gonna make a thread or something
youtube.com/watch?v=gP4ZlVB3oEM

Why? Why would you want to push shit?

you can have more anons interested just to crush their dreams and make em stay away.

Then again, i expect a lot of people flooding the threads once the anime airs looking for something to watch, something to shitpost about, etc.

Guess you have a point. Anyone who watches a LN adaptation and expects something not shit deserves to have their dreams crushed.

>Remind me why people are excited by this? Its just a crappy Isekai with le edgy MC and uses stupid JRPG gimmicks.

I agree with the stupid jrpg gimmicks, but he's not edgy just for being edgy. The royalty and comrades treated him like shit and he had to start getting his equipment with a little help (blacksmith gave him beginner's equipment while the other heroes were fully geared). He bought a slave because his stupid shield doesnt allow him to carry other weapons and he needs to kill monsters somehow.

>english trailer
What the fuck? Is this shit going to be dubbed? Why is it in english? is Netflix/Adult Swim going to air it? Are elevens going to finally pander to a western audience?

Kadokawa seems to be entering the western market in full force. They also did a PV with chio chan and even some clips had english dubbing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lzq00CYN3Zs

>2 chapters
>2
>not even reading the LN

At least read the first volume.
As said, its the decent part of Shield Bro and pic related happens. then you can deide if dropping it or keep reading.

>girl hugging edgy MC

>reading the LN

>not reading the LN

>reading the LN

>not reading the LN

>reading the LN

>not reading the LN

Shh just let it die.
Also
>reading the LN

Ahh. the new thing Sup Forums has to hate on. Next thing you know they will start bitching about a Goblin Slayer adaptation

I guess, might as well. Not that we'll get more news anytime soon. Besides there will be more thread later made by people like OP.
I enjoyed this little chainposting we had.

>To be fair, Shield Hero has a decent start.
It's on a slippery slope that goes downhill at ludicrous speed.

why would I read the LN? Isn't the same content as the manga and the web novel?

doubt it since Sup Forums is sucking GS dick already

such is the Sup Forums way, hating on everything popular.
Captcha: guittard outlook

Manga? yes, Web novel? no. The web novel is more like a rough draft of the story before it gets picked up by a publisher, then they stick an editor to the author so they can work on changing stuff, adding and removing as the story goes.
The manga is based off the LN, but since it's a manga it has to streamline, skip or retake some scenes from the LN content but it never strays too far from it.

GS is boring as fuck though, I don't get what so good about it

It because Goblin Slayer is autisticly obsessed with purging gobs.

It's fun.

wtf am I supposed to look here?

>>Not appreciating the subtle build-up and resolution of his anger by a pure love of her former slave.
>>Being such a retard

Anybody reading the LN? Is bitch getting raped to death in the LN aswell?

Unlikely

Sup Forums and /tg/ autists like Goblin Slayer because they can simultaneously self insert as the goblins, who are short, ugly, fat subhuman trash who rape and kill the hotter, more charismatic people, as well as the Goblin Slayer himself who's cool, badass, and autistically obsessed. The GS's hatred of the Goblins is thus a metaphor for their own self-loathing

Gee i wonder who could be behind that post.

Only cause its still obscure.

Once GS gets an anime and more normalfags will frolic to it, Sup Forums will then start calling it "edgy shit".

but part of Sup Forums hated Shield Bro already calling it generic shitty isekai with shiity le edgy MC.

Honestly Shield Hero doesn't deserve the hate it has now. The story is still decent and the MC is not a betafag.

Raphtalia is best girl.

It's the first Isekai MMO we had translated back in the day so everything was mostly new and cool.

I wouldnt call it isekai mmo however. Even though some of the characters played games similar to the world they were sent to.

he series is best up to this point. Nice emotional climax, but then no more tankukiloli.

Dunno if he gets a tanukishota or it's raphchan who transforms into a child.

Why are all you faggots surprised? Anime is dying, the industry is in life support. If you're shitty LN or Manga didnt get adapted this season chances are next season it might given the numbers. They're going to adapt mostly anything with even a small amount of sales in it's original media by the end of the industry, mark my words.

>heh I called something "edgy", am I cool now?

The answer is no.

good night guys

Basically, like a lot of Isekai, it starts off okay. It does get bog down with Isekai tropes eventually. But it's not become hated yet because he's still relatively weak despite already having surpassed the other heroes.

>But it's not become hated yet because he's still relatively weak despite already having surpassed the other heroes.

It's because of all the Isekai babies from MAL and leddit.

Its good until Raph grow up.

Remind me why people are excited by anime in general?

>didn't get to the part where all the hero's sit down and discover they basically have "If you dream it, you can achieve it" skill tree.

>It's because of all the Isekai babies from MAL and leddit.
But its MAL and leddit who always spewing buzzwords and hate. And you are one of them.

You have good taste in images