Dragon Ball Super

What did Goku mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

play.fujitv.live/tvplayer/index.html#reload
youtube.com/watch?v=VOlToLUBSBU
youtube.com/watch?v=3V5VaKLA3fQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is he so perfect?

If you could discuss one topic of Dragonball Super without baits, ruses, reprisals, insults, jokes, vitriol, cynicism, memes, slurs, or anything not conducive to the discussion at hand:

What topic would you really want to discuss wholeheartedly?

dragon ball super is going to be live tonight. rather then trying to find a stream 5 minutes before it actually starts, and getting a fake stream or a stream that is taking down in 32 seconds of starting, lets find one NOW that will stay up so we dont have to worry later

How autistic do you have to be to notice this, the one with bergamo i get but this one is just too much.

he means post more Cus

How we can remove tripfagging from the threads.

That Vados looks a bit off

Why Caulifla is a microcosm for everything wrong with Super.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Explain further

"""Finished""" my low poly Zamasu, first project ever and i am quite happy about it except i fucked up the potaras color and forgot to connect his skirt or whatever that is in the middle lmao. Thoughts?

come on guys we need dragon ball super stream. a reliable one

That's because Kid Trunks owns the console

Which old technique will Piccolo use next?

how mutch hours untill the ep?

no episode today

it usually streams at 8 or 830 but they are to slow getting it up once its up its 480p and takes a few hours for 1080p. makes no sense. at least this is my opinion

Oops, meant for

The "shield Jobhan" technique.

Yeah, some holidays in Japan.

see:

prove it please

>wake me up
>wake me up inside
>I can't wake up

What a bitch

I thought he already used that in the RoF arc.

So why do people argue SS2 is stronger than LSS?

Gohanfags particularly seem to imply that if Gohan went SS2 he'd do to Broly what he did to Bojack and kill him in one blow.

Forgot the Justice Flash

This is embarassing

still looking for a good stream to share with you guys. you deserve it instead of a fake troll stream

We would though. Broly wasn't even that strong. Super Perfect Cell would have probably kicked his shit in.

There are several on youtube.

*blocks your stream*

Don't share stream links

I'm 100% sure some Crunchyroll shill lurks these threads and reports every stream that's posted. If you have a good stream keep it to yourself and let other find it on their own.

Toei must limit costs :^)

they get shut down to fast.

id want someone to share them with me. it sucks wanting to watch and waiting for it to hit nyaa it takes to long

sent ;)

A week

>toei
toei doesn't give a shit about streams
plebbitfags that use crunchyroll are the ones killing the streams

See

nice try crunchyshill

>not that strong
He's one of the few villians to barely even register when a main cast enemy punched or kicked him. Bojack, P. Cell all of them would be knocked back or at least visibly show damage when hit. Not to mention Broly took a head on kamehameha that evaporated Cell and didnt even flinch.

>Thoughts?

Yeah, I think you should go back to a certain site that rhymes with Edit.

Looks pretty good for a first project user

Thats not embarassing, that's just to be expected from Toei at this point.

What's embarassing is those first few episodes of Super.

At this point in time, anyone being surprised at the low quality and shit production and their garbage plot is just plain old stupid wearing their nostalgia goggles. Then they'll forget about it and move on to the next episode.

I really wonder what do they really accomplish by doing this

Has Goku become retarded? INMn Battle of Gods he believed that Beerus wasn't evil when he obviously is evil. DB/DBZ Goku wouldn't have been that dumb.

He looks like a cross between Rex Raptor and Mokuba

Like I said, Caulifla is essentially all the bad traits and tendencies of Super rolled into one character and amped to 11.

1) She gained SSJ, and likely a higher form soon, without earning it. In Caulifla's case, she didn't train for it (aside from 'back tingles') and she wasn't even enraged. It devalues the monumental effort and/or anger that Goku, Vegata, and Gohan needed to achieve SSJ forms. This is actually somewhat common in Super since any semblance of series' consistency is tossed aside for what's seemingly marketable.

2) Super tends to lack the tension of DBZ because the characters don't take threats seriously. Caulifla embodies that trait by not even taking the potential erasure of her entire universe seriously. She has to be convinced to join the tournament, initially stating that she doesn't care. At this point, do any of the main characters in Super care?

3) Her character is one-dimensional and lacks any development at all. She is essentially a caricature at this point. She doesn't suffer, doesn't have any real challenges that can't be easily overcome. This is also common for the show itself, albeit to a lesser degree.

I still don't understand this meme. What's the connection between Gohan and Caulifla?

They want people to use and pay for their shitty service.

I dont think this tournament will be more than 20 episodes. I really dont.

Krillin already out. a universe already out, etc.

>Not a single attack in Super has had this much weight behind it.
Yeah the attacks in DBS feel weak as fuck. The only one that feels pretty stronger off the top of my head is Buu's Kamehameha. Toei used to be pretty decent in that regard.

broly with a zenkai got his shit pushed in by a weak Gohan and Goten, a peak SS2 Gohan would fuck him up and S P.Cell is over kill because he has better techniques, Zenkai and regen

Looks good.

What's the final poly count?

I don't want her to get erased

Fucking this, holy shit.

Toei will try to drag it out as much as possible just like the recruitment episodes. Each U7 character will have their own episodes, just like Krillin.

fucking furfags

Don't you worry, she'll get revived when Goku wins Super Dragon Balls.

>What's the connection between Gohan and Caulifla
gohanfags are specially assblasted over this >It devalues the monumental effort and/or anger that Goku, Vegata, and Gohan needed to achieve SSJ forms
and i hope they commit mass suicide once she goes blue

Frost is the second strongest person in Universe 6 until Kale goes berserk and Caulifla goes SSJ2, yes?

Why is he living his life as a hobo

Which is why I believe Caulifla is going to be fodder in the ToP. She'll be forgotten right after the tournament ends.

I referenced Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan, not just Gohan. Do you not care about SSJ being devalued?

>Each U7 character will have their own episodes, just like Krillin.
There are only 10 members. We can leave out Vegeta, Goku, and Frieza cause we know that they will get enough focus.

I really dont see them giving Tien, Piccolo, 18/17 (I bet they'll packagethem and not get a seperate episode), Roshi more than an episode. That's 5 episodes at best.

Not even SS Cabba tier.

>still treating SSJ as some mystical special transformation when goten and trunks did it just because and got SSJ3 after seeing it once

Only for catgirl

he has every single saiyan to deal with, and now that they've discovered super saiyan its probably going to end up spreading like wildfire.

Reminder

Goten,Trunks and Gotenks

Hybrid Saiyans which are stated to be stronger than regular Saiyans
Achieved Super Saiyan by themselves
Trained in the RoTaS
Saw Goku transform into SS3 against Buu
Motivated by the deaths of Vegeta(Trunks' father) Gohan (Goten's brother) Chi Chi(Goten's mother)
Fusion

Caulifla

Normal Saiyan
Didn't know about Super Saiyan until Cabba told her
Trained in some rocky wasteland
Just became Super Saiyan doesn't even know about SS2 and the later stages
Motivated by eh

When Hit fights Frost he says he actually had to try a little. Hit beat Vegeta without trying. Vegeta curbstomped Cabba.

this stream works
play.fujitv.live/tvplayer/index.html#reload

control f search
フジテレビ

it already happened before with goten and trunks
the buu arc also devaluated ssj3 with gotenks obtaining it
giving ssj2 to one of the fem saiyans at this point is nothing since ssj2 is worthless

How about an LSSJ2

Reminder that Saiyans evolved differently in U6.

If i remember correctly around 4k

And so will some other universe that Zen-O had erased eons earlier. And it contains some sort of ultimate evil that could even rival the power of Zen-O. And so Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan team up with top fighters across the multiverse to take it down.

>krillin not even getting paired up with his wife anymore

Nice headcanon

>no lightning
Lazily designed card

I have my issues with the Buu arc in general as well. However, it still had a lot of tension after the initial comedy segments, and was far better than what we've seen from Super, unfortunately.

demo only tho. got to sign up. wonder how long it will let me watch? hopefully i can watch super

>Frost trains for 2 days
Super saiyan isnt worth shit now. It hasnt since Buu saga.

Goten, Caulifla, Cabba showcase this.

youtube.com/watch?v=VOlToLUBSBU

What's your opinion on the Future Trunks arc?

U6 saiyans simply benefited from powercreep. Had they been introduced in Cell saga, they'd be weaker than Goku and co still.

>no Tenshinhan

Can't wait for Cauli to achieve SSB before Gohan. All you faggots will be crying and I'll be basking in the salt.

at least Gohan jobbed to him

You guys remember when Piccolo metaphorically sucked Vegeta's cock

youtube.com/watch?v=3V5VaKLA3fQ

They lost their tails long ago, as stated by Cabba.