Do we have an AOTS yet?

Do we have an AOTS yet?

You can't judge a series from a single chapter. At least await for the 3 chapter rule before asking this.

I'm judging it from the beauty of the visuals. I've also read the comic, so I'm familiar with the plot and I'm fairly certain that it's the best show of the season in that department.

the only viable choice

>Judging AOTS from the 1st episode

>AOTS
More like AOTY

New Game, of course.

>AOTY
More like AOTD

Ez

>he doesn't know
How do you think shows like SnK and BnHA get 8.5 avg ratings on MAL? People cast their 10s before the first ep even aired. There are shitloads of people who, after ep1, call something AOTS. Right now many do that with Kakegurui and MiA and it wont change unless either show turns to shit. Most people dont even watch more than a handful of shows.

Yes

>MAL

Whoever was in charge of the redesigns deserve to be shot in the face.

>anime with Isekai in its title
>AOTY or even AOTS

More like AOTC

More like AOTM.

You can tell by how bad an anime is on Sup Forums by how shilled it is.

I disagree

>Adaptation
Into the trash it goes. When I watch anime I only watch original series, none of this shitty LN/Manga adapted garbage.

>ITS BAD BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE LIKE IT

new game or knights and magic

Quads of truth. I will be eagerly anticipating Princess Principle. The plot will actually be something to look forward to, rather than something that everyone has read already.

AOTM.

More like TGWOFEDITHOM

My personal favorite is probably Hina Logi so far. It is so wacky and fun. However it has drawn me in partly because three episodes are out already while some shows don't even have one.

>Manly man protecting lolis

ill have to watch it. This is my dream.

He's pretty cool

Was an actual city used as a backdrop for this? Looks comfy