How did Sup Forums react to episode 12?

How did Sup Forums react to episode 12?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.puella-magi.net/Threads
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

indifferent, i dont remember Sup Forums exploding like it did with the mami episode

> Sup Forums's reaction every time mami died

KHANNNNNNNNN!!!!

Oh right. I mean GENNNNNNNNN!!!!

I was initially slightly let disappointed by the happy end. Then I realized it's not that happy at all and was fully satisfied with it.

Literally check the archives yourself, asshat

What archive actually goes back to 2011 these days for Sup Forums?

I wonder what Sup Forums's reaction was to the Psycho Pass finale
Butcher knows how to create one hell of a thread stealer

That's because the last two episodes were delayed because of that gay ass tsunami. A short break right after the momentum had picked up with 10 killed a chunk of the hype. It's sad because we will never know what reaction people would've had to episode 11 by itself.

There was more hype from the Rebellion ending. THAT was a shitshow.

There were far more reactions to pic related than the finale. The PP finale was pretty much what everyone expected.

>that one guy who was fully convinced Kagari was alive

In the words of one fan:
"holy shit"
"set me on fire"

That was a period when Sup Forumsnimu & mango was filled with generals even if mods were trying to kill it (which ended up with Madoka sometimes filling several pages), I wouldn't be surprised if one Madoka wiki actually saved those threads.

the madoka hype died off here before the final ep on account of the delay in airing caused by the 3/11 tsunami. The most hype I remember from Sup Forums was on the episode 9 I think. The one where you see all of Homura's efforts prior to ep 1

Oh, and around ep 3 the speculah threads had deciphered all the witch text. That was another high point.

I was a mess wailing like someone who was recently widowed at 3 AM in the morning after marathoning the series.

Lurk moar newfaggot

>There will never be a shitstorm that fills the entire catalog again

Mods won't allow it anymore.

We said the same shit after Code Geass and yet it still happened, never underestimate a hivemind.

I'm gonna be honest, I think the delays made the series much more of a lasting phenomenon (at least here) due to the 24/7 speculah that went on for the weeks of content drought

I hope Karadasagashi ends up being an Another tier mess

once those oats hit it was pretty well downhill

everything at that point progressed exactly as everyone anticipated

>3 minute episodes
Worthless

Well it did lead to the whole "Madoka is our one true goddess" fad for a while.

>fad
heresy

Don't think so. I think they're lost forever.

Madoka had a lazy ending.

wiki.puella-magi.net/Threads