Made in Abyss

What will you do when best girl Ozen appears next episode?

>what will you do when they rush things at incredible speed
Gee, I dunno

Theyll start descending next chapter, Ozen wont appear until episode 4 proly

I think you're confused user, episode three isn't the next episode.

>next episode
That's totally impossible though, unless you are talking about her figure being portrayed while talking about whistles in general.

I'd like to thank the guy who scanlates MiA.
However, I would also like to note that the stroke around the text seems to be a bit too thick and the purely white color often looks out of place, especially on the otherwise darker pages. I would highly recommend making it a bit thinner (and perhaps slightly increasing the font size itself to compensate) and adjusting the stroke transparency.

Episode 3 or 4, not the next one.
Will we get Bonepapa and start his arc by episode 9?

2 ends with descent
3 ends with psycho lesbian reveal
4th and 5th are training, box of undead and shota bullying
6th is until arm cracking
7th is Nanachi
8th is Mitty and Boner reveal
9th Prushka
10th, 11th and 12th is Bonedude
And I've got one or two more for... anything

If it continues to not being a 1:1 adaptation everything will be faster in the motion, it's not impossible to finish his arc if they handle the pacing well. This is just me being optimistic though, they'll probably stop at vol 3. At least we'll still see bonedad.

Make 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th of best dad and it is perfect.

Can someone translate?

What would be the exact amount of hydrostatic pressure needed for my dick to withstand the pounding of Ozen's amazon ass slapping against it?

I don't get something.

Was Ozen best friends with the loli's mother or something? If that's the case, why did she just toss her in and try to get her killed?

Ozen has no reason to be this cute.

On the best case, we have a good director that knows how to handle an adaptation and will be able to leave it at the end of chapter 38, because that's pretty much the perfect end point for the anime.
AOTY material if they manage to do it and make the Bondrew fight justice.

That's being extremely optimistic though, they could just leave it at Mitty death.

Would Ozen be a good wife and mother to her cute daughter?

>next episode
Highly unlikely

ozen wanted lyra to annihilate her cunny, but got cockblocked by her marriage

>Ends on a cliffhanger in a whole new area with whole new characters and misteries
>Right at the beggining of the anime
>Anime will either stop before bonedad or right before the leave for the 6th layer
>Spla2n releases soon
>Its a webcomic without a set schedule and he can update it whenever he damn pleases
GODDAMMIT TUKUSHIT

What's the closest thing we have to a real-life version of diving into the Abyss?

Indeterminate because that situation would be hydrodynamic, but I think you'd be fine.

Are the levels in the abyss inspired by Dante's Inferno?

Ozen is tsundere

Mitty death would be a great ending too

Roguelikes.

The island the author used as basis.

after 2/3 terrible seasons finally a good season

Being a miner in a 3rd world country

Mitty death and foreshadowing/building up bonedad as second season villain /ourguy/ would be a great end honestly. You get the emotional catharsis of setting her free while maintaining a strong desire to see justice done which would make for a tantalizing second season

I hope not because the 7th level is just going to be a bunch of sad looking Italian bankers who committed usury.

how gruesome will nanachi's death be?

thanks user

It just wouldn't be as good, venturing on the 6th layer its much better because it leaves a feeling of conclusion and beginning at the same time, they leave everything behind and venture into a new world once again. Plus, that dialogue at the end is almost as if it was made just for the anime final minutes.

Prolly the worst in the entire series

Consider that Mitty would be the perfect tearjerk ending if executed properly

Best case scenario she gets torn to shreds, worst case Regu splits her open with his robo shota cock.

>turns out the dick was an incenerator too
HAHAHAHA

The seventh level in inferno were those who were warmongers immersed in boiling lava and the suicides who were turned into trees to be slashed at by harpies

Probably underwater cave diving.

The amount of loli and shota nudity won't make it past the censorship unfortunately.

I like the idea of keeping the environment of the 6th layer mostly a mystery to get max effect from the scenery and tone shift, I think introducing it before the second season could dilute the impact a bit

>warmongers immersed in boiling lava and the suicides who were turned into trees to be slashed at by harpies
These could be the end results that retained their intelligence at the 6th layer town, the warmonger could be the princess

True, but for the sake of the joke I just focused on the usurers at the bottom of level seven because I found the idea of them passing by a bunch of sad looking jews to be funny.

Chapter 38 doesn't shows the 6th layer yet, it ends just before they enter with that last monologue.

read 39 then

>purely white color often looks out of place
Tell that to the author.

Yeah but there is no need to adapt that.

Why is Ozen's hair like this?

I would, but for some reason I don't I'll be able to get to him.

read the manga

I think the eight circle, where the jews are, is all about direction. They're marched in different directions while being whipped or have their heads twisted backwards so they can never move forwards. It's also guarded by the Minotaur.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the seventh layer was more like an endless maze which they spend many chapters in while the manga goes in and out of hiatus like Beserk

5th layer curse fucks up your hair

I did read it, and yet I still cannot fathom why the Abyss itself just makes your hair curl up.

Sorry I meant the eight layer could be an endless maze

One the things that makes this Manga great is the tasteful level of loli/shota. It's just enough to scare off the normalfags and redditor types, but not enough to interfere with the story. I wish more series would do this to keep the obnoxious types away.

>Tukushit is a huge pedo
>Has been drawing suggestive squids non-stop on his miiverse
>Splat2n about to release
Consider the cliffhanger on episode 41 the beggining of our first hiatus

Prushka is getting curse morphed

I don't know how to feel about this. Bondrewd, the absolute madman.

horns indicate virality to a shota

She's dead though

While what you said is true, that's not the reason her hair became like that. She made her hair like that herself to hide scars, unlike Prushka. That hairstyle also connects her to the director of the orphanage.

>why the Abyss itself just makes your hair curl up
Hair always grows pointing out of the Abyss. It's a classic delver trick.

only acceptable furry

42 comes on the 10th you memer

>She's dead though
...kinda

If you want a guaranteed normalfag filter, just make the anime 3DCG. Normalfags have a strange aversion to 3D anime.

If white whistles are made from people, who was Lyza's white whistle made from?

Add that to the pile of shit that wont get explained in 10 chapters or so

that's a joke right?

redditards fucking eat up sidonia/3dcg shit

Now that the only ones who found out his secret are gone forever, what will be his next master plan?

nanachi and reg didn't need whistles so...

gonna invade the orphanage

>gonna invade the orphanage, again
FTFY

Look at all the normalfags that avoided shows like Kemono Friends, Tesagure, gdgd Fairies, FAGs, etc. just because they were 3D, user.

Back to square 2,163, which will involve more than 2 million little girls, an oversized meat grinder, tortilla chips, tomato sauce, and salt.

You're leaving so much out. If Kinema Citrus does the same, this will be the most rushed adaptation ever.

I bet Bondrewd would sound like Rubick.

Wait a second. Look at the middle section of Big Daddy's head. That's just like Reg's headband.

Because hime stole Big Daddy from the gatekeepers

The incinerator arm didn't give it away?

those shows were avoided far more because they were niche as fuck as opposed to because they were 3dcg

MIA is practically guaranteed to get more western fanbase attention, just like LWA did

Since it's gonna be popular regardless, I'd rather not have to suffer the eye cancer of 3dcg shit.

Explain how trash like RWBY has such a normalfag filled audience

>another throwaway story elevated by good art

oh well. Was an entertaining read though and I'm happy to keep reading

Or him.

>all of this unused environment sped past
I understand the mc is kinda in a hurry but jeez

Doesn't need a solid story to be a good anime though. Animation and art is a BIG factor on the experience the watcher will have.

>let's leave the beaten track and wonder around extremely hostile and deadly environment for fun, what could possibly go wrong

>MIA is practically guaranteed to get more western fanbase attention
I don't think there's anything in the series that would attract western audience any more than Japanese.

The side story of the birthday death disease and the leader will use all of it

I want to see Ozen go all out.

Are we reading the same series though? What kind of story is a "solid story" then if MiA doesn't supposedly have one? I haven't been this invested in a story and its mysteries for a long time.

I'm scared that the anime won't be able to do Ozen justice.

underrated villain in an excellent show

>underrated
What. He is very often referred to as one of the best villains in animation period and is generally recognized to be the best part of Wakfu.

Episode 2: Reg becoming a member of teh orphanage, The revival festival, Riko being allowed to read her mom's private letter. this episode ends with Riko and Reg disappearing into the Abyss in the spot Nat shows them.
Episode 3: Riko and Reg making their way down the abyss. We see them go down to the second layer, including the mimic bird things and their travels through the sheer drop in the third level. This episode ends was the exit the inverted forest and arrive at the Seeker camp, with the Ozen reveal being the teaser.
Episode 4: Ozen. This episode probably ends during or after Reg's fight with Ozen.
Episode 5: The rest of Ozen's mini arc, including the training and Riko's history. Ends with Reg and Riko going to the 4th floor.
Episode 6: Cup of Giants. Nanachi at the midway point. Ends with Reg's dream of finding Blaze Reap in the garden of flowers.
Episode 7: The rest of the Nanachi Arc. Rearrange certain things so that it ends with Bondrewd noticing Mitty's light fading.

I feel like this is a more realistic pacing structure. And it gives 6 episodes for them to cover volumes 4 and 5, which feels about right.

>thought the white was a visor slit like Bondrewd's
>it's her fucking mouth
>she's grinning ear to ear while she mops the floor with Reg

I don't know, I haven't watched MiA. I was talking in the general sense, shows with great art are still a good watch even if they don't have a story.

Because Rooster Teeth already had a reputation for pumping out machinima, so 3D animation isn't too far from their normal crap.

feels webcomic-tier

everything feels like 2nd banana to the art and tone (that being the horror)

which is not to say that its bad but its not some juicy character study or thorough mapping of relationships between the cast

So you're on the 4th layer when you see THIS just chillin in a giant cup.
What are you delvers gonna do about it