NTR is for sophisticated patricians

NTR is for sophisticated patricians

Prove me wrong. Hint: you can't

I know nothing about this series but from the threads on Sup Forums it seems like everyone fucks everyone in this series why are they all upset?

This series may be the first genuine, unironic 0/10 I've ever read in my life. Anyone who enjoys this must either be a masochist, a cuck, or both.
Though Citrus isn't great, at the very least it getting an anime will sort of counter this. YagaKimi should've gotten the adaptation though.

>citrus is better

Go back to /u/ shill

Tha hurts my heart.

The last thread about the show was comfy af, the people that likes to shitpost about this manga are most mad purityfags.

>the people that likes to shitpost about this manga are most mad purityfags
Pretty much.
>/u/ purityfags are triggered because of muh het
>generic purityfags are triggered because of muh purity
>male self-insertfags are triggered because of muh NTR
>female self-insertfags are triggered because of muh NTR
The silver lining is that this series serves as a catch-all autism filter

I agree, but sometimes is funny the way that they get mad over it I need to admit.

NTR is great but netzoku trap or w/e this is called is god awful. Literally just teen melodrama with nothing interesting ever happening.

It's more interesting than shitrus and is decent, at least this have a plot.

Doesn't patrician mean someone who shows how aristocratic and noble they are even though they aren't these things?

> self inserts as Yuma

> in it to be occasionally dominated by hime chan best friend with big boobs

> reminded of high school yuri angst

> also in it to roll in the trash like a filthy raccoon and watch the telenova levels of drama

People are being baited so hard by this series. It wants you to get mad so you keep reading. It's just a mango relax and watch the dumpster fire

>patrician
an aristocrat or nobleman.
synonyms: aristocrat, grandee, noble, nobleman, noblewoman, lord, lady, peer, peeress; blue blood

belonging to or characteristic of the aristocracy.
"a proud, patrician face"
synonyms: aristocratic, noble, titled, blue-blooded, high-born, upper-class, landowning;

So let me get this straight. She cheated on her boyfriend for another girl, and that same girl is cheating on her with another guy?

Isn't there an ironic, pejorative meaning too?

Only if you say it in a sarcastic tone desu...

also checked

I agree

male:netorare is excellent, female:netorare can be good but it usually has a really lazy pitch.

>being this dumb to understand the complexity of netorare

if this is NTR of /u/ crap then yes NTR is good. NTR is not good anywhere else.

Two girls have boyfriends. They're both cheating on their boyfriends with each other. One of the girls breaks up with her boyfriend pretty quick though because shes really uncomfortable with the idea of fucking him and realizes she's probably a lesbian. So then it just turns into that main girl fucking her friend and pissed friend has a boyfriend

>159543419
>you're dumb
>hehe I trolled yuo

This page makes my heart goes doki doki.

Go read the manga it's only 20 chapters

Anyone have a that picture of Yukino and 8man for oregairu getting along in front of Yui? Is that NTR?

still ongoing though. want ch 21 like fucking now where is it

The raws will out day 14-17.

>no saliva trail