You know, Iowa should be portrayed as a extremely intelligent, tall, tits on a stick character. Instead...

You know, Iowa should be portrayed as a extremely intelligent, tall, tits on a stick character. Instead, she is portrayed as airheaded.

She had all the latest groundbreaking technology. She was longer than the Yamatos but didn't have as much displacement.

If anything, the yamatos should be large, pudgy and draped in traditional attire. Not so intelligent. They. Shouted. Orders. Into. Voice Pipes. instead of using telephones.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Laffey_(DD-724)
youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who needs brains when you have big guns and big tits? USA USA USA

Iowa is the complete package though.

To paraphrase an old Chinese teacher of mine:
BIG AMERICAN SHIT CRUSH TINY ASIAN DREAMS

Why did you start typing like an idiot at the end? Did you have a stroke?

He was imitating a Japanese deck officer screaming into a speaking tube.

>Terry Bollea in there instead of Hacksaw Jim Duggan.
>No scrapple
>Implying Bruce Springsteen is American

Not bad, but could do better.

Bruce is from new jersey, not sure what the hell you're on about.

Consider recent news.

Getting cocky and starting shit with a nation that has hundred times your industrial capacity is a pretty damn good way to have your hopes and dreams crushed. Doubly so if it is a technologically advanced nation and has massive educated population to draw manpower from while most your own population are barely literate peons to whom ox carts are high tech.

>intelligent
>america

I want to see large breasted 9 year olds.

Iowa had all the groundbreaking tech.

We were the best then, we are the best now. Don't let your America hating teachers indoctrinate you into believing anything less. ;D

wait until her sister ships come out

Tbh they nailed Musashi's design.
>an useless hotel for IJN's brass that was sunk before she even got a chance to see an enemy vessel
>her design screams of someone who tries to hard to look kewl and more than likely is overcompensating for some pretty serious insecurities

Atago is the superior busty blonde bimbo shipgirl.

But she's bad though.

Not American. 0/10

She is so intelligent.

I prefer Saratoga.

She's obviously the sleeping giant "ditzy genius" type.

Ill have to think about that. I've never met anyone quite like that.

If she's big AND blonde, she's got to be a bimbo.

>Americans
>smart
lul

I don't see why.

Unf

Gangbanged to death.

What now?

How popular are Iowa and Saratoga, exactly? Is it enough for American ships to eventually come in force, or will they forever be infrequent niche characters?

[spoilers]Please, I just need some hope...[/spoiler]

Very popular but American ships will never come in force. Don't expect more than a dozen at most, just like for any foreign Navy. The Germans are very popular but they haven't gotten a new girl in a year and a half and only have 6 ships.

Nope.

Iowa is the ditz of the four.

Wisconsin is the brainy one, and also a Frankenstein since she got a transplant from Kentucky.

New Jersey is a cross-dressing slut with a tramp stamp.

Missouri is a butch in overalls.

>iowa with glasses

Just for you user.

Shit, I wasn't planning to rub one today but I won't reject the offer if you're going to be so kind, user.

I with that they at least add some american submarines,destroyers and cruiser Atlanta (probably dresses like a refined southern debutante) so she could bully atkasuki

You're not going to be seeing ANY cultural clothing. Iowa's uniform is based on pin-up posters from the war era and Sara's dress is based on a nurse's.

user, your dick asked to be cremated.

I'd feel bad if I didn't return the favor, have some from my own archive. I'm going for 2nd round, damn you user.

People really need to make some ecchi mmds of her.

Better carb up, Iowa expects a triple salvo.

And who would be tasteless enough to draw Zombie Arizona? Who?

All I want is Enterprise to show up.

She would be cute if she was flat chested, 8 and on my dick.

Well, it's up to me deliver then, can't disappoint her. >zombie arizona What do you mean by this?

I'm on my way.

>Lookatme.jpg
>IamDcaptinnow.jpg

Takao is the superior takao class ship.
Iowa is the superior busty blonde.
Atago is plebian as hell.

Japanese political analysis concluded the US would eventually join the war against the Axis and decided a first strike was the best option. This was revealed to be true.

Oh, you can. You shouldn't, but you can. I could also go with a dry heat mummy. I think they have some in the pueblos

MURICA FUCK YEAH

I took her to dave and busters and she got shitfaced. She does not hold her liquor well.

This, we already cut them off from our oil due to the China invasion.

There's always Sara, and she is way better.

Sara is the image of an American Dream girl. A conservative girl that'll always be by your side, gives you mental support, bakes you a pie etc. You know, the girls of the olden days that has sadly extinct in this time and age.

How come every American girl in anime is the same busty blonde with long hair? Is that really how the Japanese envision America?

Hell i wish it were true

Fuck your shit.

>no USS Missouri running around being smug as shit getting people to sign contracts with her
>no USS Lexington II seeking revenge for her sunken big sister
>no punished USS Laffy (neat shit here actually en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Laffey_(DD-724)

Please tell me what this is.

I'm more of a brunette guy but damn would I love it if the US was full of women like Iowa.

Why there isn't scharnhorst already?

because it sunk. Interesting read but unfortunately no one cares if the ship sunk (unless its the fucking yamato).

Even if those ships got added they wouldn't be like your edgy fantasies. Look at Iowa and Sara and fuck off to /tg/.

Most Japanese ships sunk, Bismarck sunk too, on top of my head, I mean, not even tirpitz?

If that was the standard then wouldn't Prinz be about the only Axis ship anyone cared about?

He's a retarded secondary.

Heard you were talking shit about my shipfu like I wouldn't find out.

Musashi's like the only glasses girl I actually like.

Probably because the brown outweighs the glasses.

Is this thread a KanColle thread just because, or did something happen?

>Iowa: 887 ft long, 108 ft wide
>California: 624 ft long, 97 ft wide, rebuilt to 114 ft wide

Would California be fat?

I need to TITTYFUCK Iowa.

God bless this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8

So, if the admiral had a child with this boat, what would that spawn be?

She will get
>BLACKED

Battleship X when?

WHY WON'T THEY SHOW USS WISCONSIN

They better not fuck her up.

Does she end up with the biggest chest of all the boatsluts because of muh Dairy State?

I'd rather have the unimplemented Asashio DDs.

At this rate we will have Japanese DDs from current classes excluding Akizukis to add untill 2022.

I though she was the smart but slutty and load type. You know, a typical american.

But I want Asashio DDs.

>added saratoga instead of enterprise
Are they concerned about being sued by some trekkies or are they still butthurt that the enterprise slapped their shit all across the pacific?

Warspite is the best blonde as she is the cutest whilst being beautiful.

Bismark and Iowa are both extremely close seconds though. Foreign girls strong.

No point to add all of the most interesting ships as soon as possible.

What are Mirror Boatsluts like?

Warspite is love.

How many artists remember she got a few refits, and can fire Tomahawks, as well as other missiles?

futa finds a way.

People still care for this shit game?

Doujin when?

Fuck off to /jp/.

Kaga is love, Kaga is life

My favourite set of thighs