Konosuba

Will any other show be as good as Konosuba?
Will any other Isekai be as good as Konosuba?
Will any other girl be as good as Aqua-sama?

-Yes
-No
-Never

What?

mah boi
did you really take a pic of your laptop screen using your phone lol

>Will any other Isekai be as good as Konosuba?
I feel like there already have been. Konosuba is okay but it doesn't scratch that itch properly

SAO?

Not a fan

I want to Motorboat Aqua's ass!

Anime? No.

>Aqua-sama nor the Axis cult accept any liability fir loss of earning of damage due to flood.
Preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty sure Aqua accepted liability for the flood damage she caused.

No, but only because the genre is abject shit. Konosuba treated isekai as the joke it is.

>
>

manhandle

>Will any other girl be as good as Aqua-sama?
But there's a better girl in the exact same show.

My bad for you shit taste, user.

I'm sorry for your inferiority complex.

is that some sort of miniature planet of the apes style domesticated monkey in human clothes or a dwarf?

So, I've wanted to ask for a while now.
I saw that retard Gigguk or someone did a video analysis of Konosuba comparing it to Seinfeld.
Now, Seinfeld is shit, the proper comparison would obviously be Friends since Friends and Konosuba aren't shit, but the basic point that Konosuba is an animated sitcom basically stands for everyone, right?

Yes. If I had to compare Konosuba to a sitcom, it would be It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Kill yourself for liking that garbage you actual fucking nigger.

>Seinfeld is shit
>Always Sunny is shit
>Friends is good

Nirvana has a princess who, after having her kingdom freed, spent all of the royal budget on alcohol. Then the first thing she did after starting her journey with the MC was spend all of the travel money on alcohol.

Whats special about this anime?
Yall sure have been barking about it for a while

megumin is life

Megumin is olev.

Megumin looks good in anything!!

>ywn make her wear a vast assortment of dresses and cute clothes
I really love that promotional poster with gothic lolita Megumin.

That's a great one! Still, this out is as much a 'please fuck me Kazuma' as it gets.

Since when is Konosuba good? The only funny part of season 2 was the last few episodes with Aqua's cult

nice hidden bump op