Oreimo

Say what you want about the Kirino ending, but Kyousuke definitely made the right move by ending it with Kuroneko. Bitch is legitimately crazy and probably would have cut off his dick if he had gone out with her again.

I kind of liked Kuroneko until the date episode. That shit was too much for me to handle.
>ugh we need to practice before we can hold hands
Give me a break, bitch.

>Relatable as fuck
kuroneko just turns into a fucking cunt

The author turned Kuroneko into a cunt to push his shitty heroine.

Do you realize that wasn't the author's original intent, right?

It's actually pretty telling of a writer's skill when the only way he can make his shitty heroine look good is by throwing the other ones under a bus

I was one of the few that was totally ok with how it ended.

You mean Ayase, right?

cum inside imouto

It's honestly pathetic when writers don't accept that people don't like their character so instead of making the character better through actual development they make them better by making everyone else a complete piece of shit.
Happened here
Happened somewhat is Masamune Kun No Revenge
and I didn't even watch it but it probably happened in Nisekoi too.

Or you could simply say shit writing. But it really is sad how the author assumes his readers have the same garbage taste as him

How can I reach this level of delusion Sup Forums?

Didn't Infinite Stratos go into hiatus due to the author getting butthurt at people hating Houki?

>Implying
Why do you think Kirino is the most hated character in the entire franchise?

Nah Oreimo and Masamune seemed very deliberate.
Masamune especially because Aki still gave people insulting/demeaning nicknames and ruined people's lives, which makes zero sense when the big retcon happens.

Dunno, never watched it, and nobody I knew who watched anime back when I was social talked about it either.

No that's Manami, Kirino is one of the lost loved characters. She won and the others don't. Now you answer the question.

Kirino is a miracle of the universe!

>IM FUCKING PLYING

gokou was slutty as fuck.
ayase is the correct choice.
or maybe the giantess.

Mad because no one likes you, Manami shitter?

onegai Sup Forums-kun

recommend a romance anime in which the boy and the girl have sex once or twice so that i can live my virgin fantasies through them

>no reply in 60 seconds
I'm very disappointed in all of you

Clannad

too much boring shit before fugging

gimme something else

School Days

White Album 2

Reminder Ayase is best imouto

Mirai Nikki

Manami was later sent to prison because of a violent crime. According to a prison psychiatrist Manami gets 37/40 points on the scale of the psychopathy checklist. "People like her, who are manipulative, antisocial and naturally violent, often end up in prison early in their lives" the expert said.

Nah Chitoge actually got much better

fuck you nigger, that was too much

twas a nice fap

Just because I use this image of Manami hitting that cunt of kirino (is not the half of she deserves) dont means i be a manamifag. but she wins many points

Why didnt she get more screen time?

anime studio didn't feel like animating most of her scenes, and a middle schooler smoking wouldn't be good for TV, I guess.

>probably happened in Nisekoi too

Author suddenly made everyone bow to Shitoge while she herself was doing nothing but being shit and running away, so it's a variation.