Boruto

How can this violet girl ruin my KEIKAKU !?

-Hiashi Hyuuga

How will Madara react when he learns that he has a glasses-wearing daughter who potentially has Senju blood?

>hawawa's kunoichi suit is 10/10
watch how assistant-kun ruins it.

You dare doubt the might of Lord Hiashi's plan?

you know himawari exist, right?

>implying Lord Hiashi didnt plan her from the beginning.

She's gonna end up with Boruto, isn't she?

All part of the plan user, all part of the plan.

Fuck yourself with your shitty Hianta clone

Nope she isn't. She is just a filler character.

I wouldn't mind is she does.

Reminder that her mother is praying for her happiness.

What is this supposed to mean?

Sarada, please

Some new art

Plan (Keikaku) already ruined.

Drawfag if you're in this thread, thanks for the pic. I didn't get a chance to thank you before.

Don't worry, anons. Boruto and Sumire will end up together and everything will still be going according to Lord Hiashi's plan.

>She's gonna end up with Boruto, isn't she?

Of course Naruto 2.0 will end up with Hinata 2.0.

Great! Keep them coming. More Sumire or BoruSumi is always appreciated.

Wrong about the 2.0 thing, but right about the pairing

The plan is already set in motion, no one can stop it.

will time skip Class Rep have huge boobs?

Random question. How much of a difference would Team Gai make if they were in Konoha when Pain attacked?

Gai at his peak can wreck Pain, I am sure.

>What is this supposed to mean?
Sumire's tattoo is on her left hand. edge guy aslo has this on his left hand. It doesn't help that konoha was blown up. Plus, he also has purple eyes like sumire.
Sumire is kawaki

Screencaping these posts. It will be so good when you all turn into nscucks 2.0 for falling into shallow nh parallels. And you won't be able to brush it off as "j-just a joke user!"

or her brother.

So what do you want for Sumire's return in terms of personality.

We already know she faked being untalented, do you want the shy hawawa personality to be an act too and have her return with a more confident identity?

Heh i just got the reference.

we don't. We don't have anything to lose because Sumire is literally just an ascended extra, which means that we could stomach that Sarada could win, It isn't as if the alternative is her mother.

T-that means Kawaki is a cute girl inside and not the opposite right? Right?

>implying Hiashi wants Boruto's genes to mix with a girl who needs glasses in spite of having super eyes
user, please.

Been wageslaving, you mind uploading the other images our drawfag has made?

Its not genetic though, Sarada had some disease as a kid that fucked up her eyesight.

requesting pic related with Boruto/Sumire.

Edge Hawawa is cute too

What?? No she didn't that was just to show how caring Sakura was as a mother.

Will we even care by the time this clusterfuck ends? Finishing Naruto already took more than 10 years. Even if it took half of it, most of us will be wizards by the time it ends.

I want a mix of the two of them. I want her to act confident and serious when she has to be (and also be a bit cruel when it's needed). But I want her to be a bit clumsy with her friends and especially around Boruto.

Talented yet humble would be nice to see.

Edge Sumire will probably return if they're serious about a Sum/Sar/Boru love triangle.

I will be here every Wednesday user. We can talk about it then if you want.

>Love triangle
Fuck no why would anyone even want that

nice character design

Yeah no, I don't want unneeded drama between them for this. Sarada Gaiden is all the TV drama I need in this series. It's better if Boruto gets locked on one of the routes.

full edgey, but then hawawa when around bort

Literally a combo of Sasuke and Hinata

She is the realization of Kishimoto's wet dreams isn't she?

ew get this sumire bitch out of here. need some more boruto x sarada

No that would be a combo of Itachi and Sasuke

Go to bed, Mitsuki.

Hinatacows still pushing their meme character huh?

This is the only other one I have.

This desu.

Tumblr, fuck off.

What's his endgame?

We don't know, we can't comprehend the plan with our lowly minds. But be assured that whoever Boruto ends with, it's all part of the plan.

No u

Implying sumire isnt the top tumblr choice.

>some disease
That disease being that filthy Uchiha blood, of course

Salad pls

Then post it. No one's stopping you.

You should be ashamed of yourself for doubting the power of Hiashi eugenics

When will we see Sumire again if the writers decide to incorporate her as a more significant character going forward?

keikaku took a sharp 1 generation detour when uchia fucking shit ended up needing glasses as a toddler.
> best case: mother is that uzumaki tramp with the chakra chains
> worst case: mother really is that pink mudblood, and the kid still needed glasses somehow

sometimes the genetic dice just don't roll exactly the way you need.

nice word, drawanon

If she goes away she will probably return as an ANBU or something. So I guess she will save Boruto's ass someday when he needs it the most. But then, she still should be part of the Konoha 12, so she should be going away.

Soft and feminine

Hopefully Sai takes her in, she stays in the academy and graduates with her class, joins a team as a genin, then joins ANBU during the timeskip and eventually hooks up with Boruto

shouldn't*

That's what Sumire's for, of course. To keep Lord Hiashi's master plan in motion.

She hawawa'd a little even during the last episode when Bort was using TnJ. So that bit at least is not an act but part of her true personality

Himawari can always rape Sasuke later if need be.

No contest. Has there been another child in Naruto this hot? Just imagine what she'll grow up to.

that bare back outfit design is pure HNNNGGGGH

that's even worse than my crack-ship of Yandere Himawari with oni-chan's buddy Shikadai

>Random question. How much of a difference would Team Gai make if they were in Konoha when Pain attacked?

Huge. Guy with Rock Lee and Neji backing him up could definitely beat Pain. Guy's abilities are fearsome matchups against Pain's jutsu absorption (useless!) and 5 second Shinra Tensei cooldown (fatal against 6 or more Gates).

Actually Kakashi could have taken Pain out if he had used Kamui properly from the start.

>see pic
>do research to find out who this qt is
>find out that the canon version is ugly like all naruto girls
Fuck this series and it's disgusting art
It needs a generic moe artist
Cute girls is the only thing that could save this franchise but these retards don't fucking realize it

She will be remembered as the girl who made Sup Forums all lolicon.

>canon version
>ugly
Is that you, Sarada?

She's trash
Even Haku is hotter than her

If she looked like in the OP sure but Naruto's disgusting art-style always ruins everything

Canon version as in "the manga/anime version" you dolt

Would it be better if Shikadai was a girl? Same personality and same circle of friends.

Get out, back to your moeshit threads.

Moe would be the only thing that would make Naruto worth watching

The Nara family and the Lee's to a lesser degree should always have a male heir with the exact same hair as the previous generation. It's a law.

I think it's biologically impossible for a woman to be as understated and attention averse as a Nara male.

>How can this violet girl ruin my KEIKAKU ! -Hiashi Hyuuga
Hiashi is always fucking right. Watch happens, Sumirefags are going get cucked by the same way NaruSaku fags got cucked through saying "like mother like son". You all know how Sarada is the artist's personal loli. I'm a Sumirefag and will not deny this fact.

Guys, we don't want a NaruSaku 2.0 where Boruto threads are banned on spot. We know Sarada is the endgame. I'm not a Saradafag or a falseflag, just want the threads to survive.

I can't wait for a qt Nara girl

Nice try Salad.

Why do you post as if Sarada hates Sumire?

Salad is definitely background-kun's loli, but he's just the little art bitch for Kodachi senpai, Kishi sensei and editor-sama from Jump.

What else would I be referring to besides the manga/anime version?

Except that Sumire is not like Hinata, you really think Hinata would be class rep at the academy? Not to mention the Sumire being a villain thing

Unless Saucegay or Salad has a son, she's out of luck.

>You all know how Sarada is the artist's personal loli.

all this means is that the inevitable lewd power of handholding scene is going to be smudged from tear-stained masters.