Are you manwhores, Sup Forumsnons?

Are you manwhores, Sup Forumsnons?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Going_commando
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if i wear boxer briefs does that make me half a manwhore?

It'd make you lewd, but not a slut, so...yeah.

Boxers are the best tho.

You gotta be a manchild if you wear other stuff that isn't boxers, like trousers.

I only care about comfyness.

Oh fuck I forgot trousers meant something else in english.

Hold up let me learn the different names of types of male underwear.

I only wear g-strings aniki. I'm a good boy.

Boxers are superior to brief in every way, there's no competition. Even long underpants are better than briefs

Alpha as fuck.
YEAH YEAH, IT WAS "Briefs", THAT'S FOR FUCKING PUSSY MANCHILDREN.

>King of Alphas (like )
G-strings, thongs, jockstrap
>Normal healthy male
Midway, boxer briefs, trunks and boxers only
>Let's go to the beach brah!
Bikini
>Filthy subhuman manchild
BRIEFS

So what I am if i go no-pan?

Where do fundoshi fit in?

A reminder that Pres has god-tier taste.

As expected of the monster virgin.

>Sons of Amaterasu, heirs of the Japanese monarchy in which they can get any waifu they want, thus, being the kami-sama of kami-samas!

I haven't worn underwear in years.

Depends on the girl, really. Black lacy underwear would look glorious on Kaguya and Hayasaka but not as good on Fuji and Iino, who are more on the innocent side.

Face it, whoever confesses first, Kaguya is going to rape him in that very moment. She's way more than ready.

I mean how else is Kaguya gonna make Pres still have those eyes other raping him all night and every week.

>Fuji and Iino
>innocent

>Black lacy underwear
>Hayasaka

Under arrest.

Iino is, but that probably won't last. Fujiwara's the biggest pervert on the cast though.

I either wear brief or no-pan.
I always think that underwear is just brief and using anything but brief is weird as hell.

Agreed, Fujiwara crossed the line when she told Kaguya that Ishigami was masturbating in the room. and now Kaguya probably is gonna imagine Pres masturbating in her mind

There is nothing (NOTHING) wrong with wanting to feel sexy.

boxer is love,
boxer is life.

Who /trunksmasterrace/ here?

Just snug enough to feel right

Pic related, don't let that shit dangle

I mean, you saw how she reacted when she read the magazine. I can't picture her being forward when it matters. On the other hand, Kaguya is so smitten that she already was reading books on family planning.

It's way easier to picture her dragging President to a hotel, forcibly taking off his pants, then straddling him, while fully believing that is a normal procedure. I wouldn't even be surprised if she already investigaated his fetishes beforehand by having Hayasaka infiltrate in his bedroom.

I follow the teachings of Fernando, yes.

Am I the only one who thought this chapter was shit? I hope this isn't a sign of things to come. This felt like almost a change in the sense of humor this manga uses, usually it's more clever and thought out but this almost felt like it was from a different series.

>tfw too intelligent for underware jokes

It's a perfect match.

It was a pretty lazy chapter, but when it's been maintaining such a high rate of quality for this long there are going to be blips.

I'm Female and wear boxers they're cozy

Are spoiler pics/raw chapter out?

So? Everyone here is a little girl and probably 95% of us wear boxers.

It just shows they're starting to lower their guard against each other. Remember the first volume where Shirogane's paranoia was so great that he was able to fully decipher Kaguya's plans, despite how ridiculous they sounded.
By this point, he realized he likes her and that she likes him as well, so, they're in that phase of the relationship where they might as well be going out, considering they believe themselves married to each other already, Kaguya herself was looking for signs of infidelity, and that was cute.

I do like that element of it. I wonder if they've fully accepted that the other is actually as in love with them and wants them as much as they do the other. It seems they both understand the game they're playing but I don't think they realize the extent of how much the other one has fallen for them, I just don't see any signs that Kaguya has grasped or accepted that Shirogane is as crazy about her as she is; she doesn't even seem aware the extenet of her own love sometimes. She doesn't see how crazy some of the shit she does is, part of that is her sheltered upbringing and ignorance certainly but the other part is plainly due to how much she wants him.

I want to bully Miko.

Kaguya's definitely insecure about it, there's been a couple times (including last week) where she showed how scared she is about what he really thinks of her. Between the birthday chapter and the true love talk, I think she's realized just how strongly she's fallen.

Shirogane seems to know- even before the vacation he was fully expecting her to work with him on his schemes to meet up with her. His problem is that he's just too shy to act on all of that.

I hope at some point we get a mutual plan to try and confess at the same time because that's the optimal outcome, and Aka references the prisoner's dilemma

Girls like Miko are only good for rape and mind break.

On some degree, they're still scared. Not of the feelings of the other, but that they might screw up and ruin the relationship. For better or for worse, their backgrounds are way to different. Shirogane still has to put on airs to talk at the same level as Kaguya, while she still has to fake that friendly and open smile. Cracks are showing more and more each chapter, but they still only try to show themselves at their best in front of each other.

W...When I tried to wear boxers I felt my penis brush against the cloth. Because it's a textured cloth and not smooth like truncks, It really felt bad.
Also my penis was too free and I could feel it wiggling.
Also, some boxers have buttons which means that the inner part of the boxer has some metal parts that might cut you in case it's a shitty quality.

>the inner part of the boxer has some metal parts that might cut you
the fuck

Just strap them in a lie detector to see if they like each other and watch as how they try to bullshit their way out of it to prevent themselves from losing for now

T R U N K S
R
U
N
K
S

I don't like boxers because my sizable dong flops around plus loose underwear bunches up in my pants and I have to straighten them out.

Boxer briefs are okay but they would be better in a colder climate, here they just make my crotch sweaty.

Truly, briefs are the way to go if you want unobtrusive support.

You never seen a button clips on boxers?
If they arn't pressed correctly their 'claw' might poke out.

Sounds like something to never buy.

>button clips

what

>Takagi gets an anime before Kaguya
AHAHAHAHHAAHA

Death March got a fucking anime, it's hardly a measure of quality.

That's why last week is so huge though- Shirogane's finally stopped hiding his weakness from her. For the guy who was so desperate to hide his fears, and went through grueling training sessions to prevent Kaguya from realizing he isn't great at everything, admitting that he can't do anything on his own is a massive step.

As for Kaguya, I don't think it's the smile she's faking at this point. Her friendship with everyone seems to be completely real at this point (occasional jealousy towards Fujiwara excluded), and she has to force herself to be cold when Shirogane's involved. The only time when she was faking kindness recently was with Hongo and Iino, who she didn't know yet- that fell apart fast once she started to like Iino. The problem is that she's convinced her old personality is still the real her, and afraid to fully drop it.

Diff between boxer briefs and trunks?

> Kaguya anime
> good

Length.

I only wear bodystockings with ass cutouts, am I still fine?

He meant indecent

>Imagined Miko in sexy black underwear
Insta-manhandled

Some people are too lazy to pull down their boxers when they need to pee, so someone invented that hole thingy pic related
So you could slip your penis through.
Then someone decided that it needs to be sealed in some fashion, and so that shitty clips were used.

Kaguya anime would be shit though.

boxer briefs are for fags

briefs are for even bigger fags who cant get out of their toddler years.

Not if it got shafted

kinda unlikely desu

You should enlist with the commandos

We're in Sup Forums. What makes you think we can get out of our toddler years?

Look I just don't like my dick slapping people in the face because nothing's holding it down properly okay?

>I don't understand what boxer briefs are
>I need my nuts held down harder than the virginity that has plagued my life so far, and briefs are the answer.

Boxer briefs are just breiefs with extra fabric to make shit uncomfortably warm.

I do remember reading spmewhere that wearing boxers increases testicles issues.

I have never in my life seen boxer flaps sealed with anything other than a button.

Again, what?

>miko
>black underwear
Good taste, user.

>Not just wearing panties because they are 100 times more comfortable than all male underwear
Plebs

if you just want comfort why not wear a diaper

How will Prez get out of this sticky situation?

He'll have to check to make sure Miko isn't wearing Black panties.

Don't know, but once he does, how is Kaguya going to pretend that wasn't proof she loves him? Nobody would believe she's be so upset if she didn't really care about him.

But prez didnt know that she was asking about his underwear on the first place.

Her asking about what underwear he likes on women isn't exactly a safe topic for their game.

It seems Kaguya's brain went back to slumber as soon as she realized no matter how she tried to find out it was still perverted.

Doesn't really matter, that reaction isn't something she'd do for someone she doesn't love in any context.

spoilers when?

People just don't appreciate Kaguya enough. She is one of the best main girl in recent years

that fucking hitler

>make the room hotter
She could have tried stripping herself. Bet that would have gotten prez all hot and bothered.

>google it
>it's actually there
heh

Gay

People would even hate Hayasaka if she becomes the main girl simply because she's the main girl. It's the burden and curse of being the main girl.

I like Kaguya a lot since you already know the endgame pairing for the MCs and it's funny.
Ishigami is the one who is going to have a harem

What the difference between boxer and short pant? Did I wear underwear all these time?

>Ishigami
>harem
No. He needs to stay a loser for people to self insert to.

Kaguya is getting prettier.

No user. You're commando like me.

Why is it called going commando, anyway?

She´s very cute when she isn´t going full yandere.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Going_commando

Aye

No, but I'm familiar with the type.

Ishigami is the best side character in the series.

I quietly hope he ends up with secretary so they can have a happy dysfunctional relationship that would be fun to see in an omake.