What went right?

What went right?

not made by cgtable

Nothing
OP is pretty generic even though the song is nice
Series starts off good but watch as the quality drops. There is a reason so many complain about Apoc.

>Best Shiro
>best Saber
>Archers actually use bows
>Cute Berserkers
The question should be what didn't go right.

Everyone not named Sieg, Astolfo and Jannu, really

>>Best Shiro
No
>best Saber
>Filthy Father-Con best anything
No
True but there are more Archers than the F/SN ones
>Cute Berserkers
Won't deny that

>Best Shiro

The only time anybody's given a shit about Amakusa is when he was cosplaying Tuxedo Mask.

Hitler is an OP Avenger
Die Glocke is an Anti-World Noble Phantasm and being possessed by the devil grants him power enough to compete with Rank B or higher Servants

Highly autistic swords.

>no Kirei
It's shit

>No Gilgamesh
Thank God.

Worst fanbase in anything Type-Moon belongs to that golden faggot.

>Highly autistic swords.
Like father, like son. That's what they said

They're just a small part of the Zerofag cancer.

What a joke you are.

>This is what Stay Night fags believe.

>What went right?
The main protagonist is not one of those beta self-insert-friendly MCs shonen edgy teenager hero of justice like Shirou, Ritsuko, Shiki and Mikiya

As a filthy secondary, I dislike how over the top these Servant designs are compared to the main series and Zero. It looks like the cast of a Disgaea game.

Sieg is basically a blander Shirou though

thats my waifu

He is the strongest.

See? Worst fanbase.

The ones in FSN are too simplistic, especially Lancer and Rider. I have been thinking that since always and im not a filthy secondary

>found my wife within 3 minutes
>she is jus a background character who will never show up again
fuck

>hero of justice
thats the most annoying stereotype

good taste

My wife Jack
Karna and Vlad are cool to

Could you make a a death bingo with this picture?

These two are cute. Does he treat her gently?

He kills her
It's also the happiest moment of her life

>gilfags still believe this

Except that's literally what Sieg is.
Here's your (you) you craved so much. I hope you are happy.

>jobbed to fucking shiro
still laughing

I want to impregnate Jack the Ripper

Fate is a garbage entry-level newfagbait series.

Fate is exit-level.

ASSASSins and ruler.

Exit bag level, I agree.

What? Elaborate.

>Caules was painfully forcing himself to speak coldly as he used his final Command Spell, Frankenstein realized the seemingly miraculous fact that “someone would feel sorrow over her death”. That was, without a doubt, the first precious and beautiful experience in her entire life.

So is she actually Frankestein (the Doctor) or the Monster that is always mistakenly referred to as such?

looks kinda like frankenstein's monster's bride imo

>Every Fate/ spinoff is better than FSN

No he isn't, he doesn't even have a harem, fatefags are as funny as muvluvfag

>copy surpass the original

It's the monster. She should have some flashbacks that explain her creation and show Victor as well.

It's the monster
But its a grill now but not it's not the bride since the book didn't have that and its from a movie in 1935

Who is the most useless Saber and why is it Nero?

>Black Assassin
The only interesting design on that chart. I thought the characters in this series were more imaginative, but none of these except the mentioned one really stand out. The thumbnail especially gives emphasis on her, because you can clearly see her tiny panties at that tiny scale. Black berserker is a contender, but the design is more ridiculous than anything.

holy shit, these ones look generic as FUCK.

Illya a slut

I wouldn't say that
She's really more of a Rider but lol Imperial Privilege
besides Gillies has a Saber class

>literal ecchi goth loli
>only interesting design
you are no longer allowed to have opinions.

God, this roster looks so uninteresting. Quantity over quality I suppose.

delet

>Quantity over quality I suppose.
It doesn't have to be that way, you know. Have you read Strange Fake? Strange Fake is the ideal example of matching quantity with quality.

not canon

best bros

It's more canon than Tsukihime at this point mate

>Rider is disease itself

How do you even win against it?

Cleanliness and sterilization

You use medicine and antibiotics.

Summon Nightingale.

Kill its master

>Have you read Strange Fake?
Some user posted a summary and it looked even more retarded than Apocrypha so no.

We don't know, yet. We don't know anything beyond the fact that it has Servant attributes but should not have been summoned. The fact that it is in a container means that it can't be its 'true' incarnation, so it must have some weaknesses related to summoning and the Grail system.

He is never serious. One shots King Hassan + Grand Solomon.

Suit yourself.

Calling anything "more retarded than Apocrypha" is a great statement to the validity of your thoughts and opinions, though.

Its written by Narita, the writing is solid. In the first place what makes or breaks Fate isn't "it sounds silly on paper" or else they all lose instantly, especially the ones written by nasu. Yet when you actually read them the ones written by Nasu are the best ones despite sounding the dumbest. What makes or breaks fate is the writing. In each Fate story to date that didn't work, the ideas probably could have worked under a different writer.

Usually the faults are that it was written boringly, the characters were too dry, too self insert, too cuck, or it was pointlessly edgy. Writers usually don't go big enough with it so it tastes kinda bland. The point with FSF though is that its a strange war, so everything in it is going to be outlandish.

She looks mad.

So all these anons ranting ad nauseam about Apocrypha being the worst crap and its MC being terrible were just full of shit? I suspected it was the usual hyperboles, I'm glad I was right.

No, I meant it in the exact opposite way. If you believe that something is or can be worse than Apocrypha, your thoughts on the matter are not worth considering.

Incorrect. Fate spin-offs get worse the less tied to the original they become.

99% of them are based on adulterated/biased/edited/falsed translations or spoilers, fanwanks, headcanons moved by hate and faboying from weebshits

Why there is only one ruler?

There are two

It's also disliked in Japan retard.

inb4 red faggot again

The main villain is a ruler.

How come Prelati is able to summon himself in SF?

I don't like Sieg but at least he's a better MC than Shitrou.

Is it the priest?

Yes

astolfo and brideserker.

yeah

Why would you need more than one

Design wise they're great, what are you on about? Only shit tier designs over there are Jack's and Chiron's.

And Achilles

A1's Karna looks retarded

notthisshitagain.jpg
Balancing shit up

As for Shirou I don't know what to say, but he's a better MC than Ritsuko and Shiki for hundreds of miles.