youtube.com/watch?v=j2QXzalTXbo
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/132655912/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's the eyes. and the slight smile. and the hair
and the pose

Endgame right here, brothers.

BG a best.

Best Girl

Reminder that Pieck was originally a middle-aged man.

Snailner and Snailtolt are _________

Stop sucking up, Zeke

Porco is a lucky guy.

How about Raiden??
youtube.com/watch?v=j2QXzalTXbo

I want to cum inside the queen.

Soon, Galliard.

Then just do it, Ymir.

FUCK YOU ZEKEEEEEE

Best man, best dilf, probably best attack titan shifter

>It's a best girl thread.
How can Walldians even compete?

eren mikasa fugg yet?

By killing her first? So they won't repeat the same mistake.

No and never will.

Best girl, you say?

why?

They touch her and I will travel to Japan to force Isayama to write them in most painful death possible.

Because the author sunk that ship.

ah that sucks

why did he do that tho, would have made for some good fugg scenes

>TFW Erwin ins't around to sacrifice Levi's happiness anymore
>TFW Levi is finally free
>TFW we'll see SOL Levi soon.

Yes, she raped him two chapters ago

because is funny that way

Don't listen to him. Isayama just said Mikasa's growth as a character probably means something like separating from Eren, which isn't wrong and something I want as an EMfag.

I am not lying, everybody knows that Isayma described Mikasa as rather than a lover for Eren.

She's a crawling dead girl anyways user, let her go

Never, she is one of the few girls worth a damn in this series.

You do realize that's meant in a way how Eren perceives her affection, right? And that that was obvious enough from how annoyed he gets at her insistence to follow him all the damn time?

Yes but that means Eren does not see her in a romantic way. Although, Isayama was giving his impression saying that Mikasa's presence is like that of a mother to Eren.

>Realizes how near was lose her because only 9 survived
>Had 4 year to clear up things
>Relizes she was always by his side
>Realizes he is her world
>Realizes she was annoying because she only wanted his safety
>Araki loves EM
EM is almost canon, if you can't see it you are officially retarded.

And no one ever said he did, so? It's not sinking a ship, it's just saying it needs growth from both parties, which is to be expected and it's one of the reasons I want to see EM happen regardless.

Can we get translations from a moonruner

>it's just saying it needs growth from both parties
No, that's what you want to happen or interpret it like that. It's too undeveloped.

Should've posted it when that EH moonfag was still around.

Their relationship's, not strictly romantic, been more expanded upon than most in the series barring maybe say Levi and Erwin, Eren and Reiner or Eren and Annie's, I want to say Ymir and Historia as well but their whole relationship was just a one-off "live for yourself" over and over again which felt cheap the more I read it. There should be development before it becomes canon.

I wonder what will happen with the fandom when nothing happened in the time skip between them. Nothing happened since chapter 50 anyway, it was like it finished there.

>expanded
They barely even talk. It's very undeveloped. Eren admitted he was jealous of Mikasa and respects her now but that's it.

The threads for chap 70 spoiler are few of the greatest thread for me. As a non shipperfag those cancerous EMfags and YHfags butthurts and damage controls were delicious

Da fuq you mean, son? That's the game right NOW.

That doesn't mean anything, though? And the word you're looking for is underdeveloped, even though that doesn't much apply. In general both of them are fairly quiet people that just want to mind their own business, though Mikasa minds Eren far more than herself, but when they do talk it usually gives some insight to their relationship and how they feel, Eren irritated but caring, Mikasa worrisome but caring. They've got plenty of development, but not recently since other things take the focus. But that can be said for pretty much any of the characters or relationships, that's just how Isayama writes.

Slimeing their way up Historia's noble ass.

I think their last one on one interaction was the cancer reveal and Eren not getting Mikasa was too depressed to eat. When Isayama says he might like Mikasa to become more like she was before meeting Eren, does he mean the blissfully ignorant child or the girl on the cold floor after all beauty departs from the world?

>or the girl on the cold floor after all beauty departs from the world
the madman wouldn't

That's not enough development. If Isayama wants, he can focus on the relationship of some characters and we know that well. Mikasa and Eren known each other since a very long time but I could never see them as a couple and I think it will remain like that. Expecting something to happen when Eren has never shown romantic feelings towards anyone and Isayama saying he doesn't like anyone plenty of times, is enough for me. There's also the possibility of him being in Marley alone. He also seem to be against cliche routes.

Can anybody give me a link for chapter 42 release thread?

I don't have any issue with it myself, I'm an Erenfag first and a storyfag second, EM or any ship is incredibly low on my list of priorities, but the start of the discussion was that Isayama sunk the ship -- he didn't. That's all I'm trying to say.

No, the happy and naive girl. We have seen something like that when she got scared by the wave, haven't we?

>go as far back as I can immediately find
>thread is still 100% shipshit
God fucking damn it
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/132655912/
>captcha: hospital borough

Well, maybe that's not the word but he did say she is like a mother to Eren and rather than a lover.

And again, that's how Eren perceives it. If she was actually up front about her feelings instead of going about it entirely the wrong way then he wouldn't have nearly as much of an issue with her treatment as he does now.

I'm so glad Isayama confirmed Ackerbond, so glad.
ErwL wasn't profound at all, it was all in manlet's genetic autism.

That's actually Isayama giving his opinion. Doesn't look like Mikasa wants to do anything either, she is fine since chapter 50. And it isn't the wrong way, that's how Mikasa is. Armin doesn't complain when she saves him for example.

Thanks user but that's not it though.

Does none of the archives have it, what happened? Been searching for half an hour now with no success.

It's been so long since I've seen this picture. I'm glad people were bitching about Armong two years ago as lively as they are today.

Fuck, forgot pic

This picture makes me want to take responsibility

My magnun opus.

It's only missing "strategies only Armin could devise!" though that might've been a part of a later version. I love it all the same.

>Allahfag
>MikaQT
>Shitmongfag
Wew.

That fucking EH phoneposter has been at it for 2 years?

>Mikasa: I think Eren is dead but I'll fight and live no matter what to preserve his memory
>Kenny: Uri is dead but I'll plot to eat everything left of him and become him
Levi: Erwin isn't dead yet but let him rest, I can get a new one

He has been vocally hated here for quite some time. I remember back in 2013 or 14 a guy shitposting about Armong even then.

KEK

Only read the first 10 post and now I feel sick.

I think it's more like an order that triggers the bond.
>Eren shouts Mikasa to fight
>Uri asks Kenny to be his bodyguard
>Erwin forces him to fight along him.

>Uri asks Kenny to be his bodyguard

Kenny asked him that.

I'm glad the Arminfaggotry has been reduced to a single retard by now.

did erwin die a virgin

Nah, shipperfags make me sick.

He fucked Stohess District.

Yup. Maybe he got some as a younger, fresher SL recruit, but never did anything as an adult or once people died in his sight.

Nah, it's because they teach them something/give them a purpose and they follow that in order to accomplish one goal, so the Ackerdog looks up to them because of that.

Mikasa & Eren
>You taught me how to live!
Kenny & Uri
>You taught me benevolence! + I want power
Levi & Erwin
>You taught me how to chose! + I want to save humanity

All this YHfaggotry and the YH is canon posts are fucking hilarious in retrospect. Can't believe it was like this for years.

I wonder how the artist of that tumblr pic feels about Ymir's fate

Maybe this girl?

Historia is a Mary Sue.

dat s a boi

How will tomandre handle the developments in season 2?
>"Reiner, you're a fucking titan? Whatever happened to pound town?"
>"Jeager, I love you and all, but you better lube up because you're about to get a train run on you."

Are you sure?

It's a girl. And yes, that's what I thought too. Maybe as a green teenager, yes, but once the weight of death fell on his shoulders he would never have done it.

It always was a single retard.

>ErwL btfo
>YH btfo
>BA btfo
>BR btfo

everything /snk/ loved got btfo

>ErwL
>BR
/snk/ aren't fujos though.

>/snk/
>loving any manlet pairing
MEIN SIDES

How do we call her?
Maria

There's a parallel to the people of the walls and the anons in snk threads living under the rule of YHfags.