Little Witch Academia

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/splattery/status/883471120661438468
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I keep having dreams about Constanze, and when I wake up I am massively in love with her.

Last night, I had one where I had to catch a snake in her bathroom for her, and I saw her in her underwear (Lewd!). The other night, I had one where I was laying in bed, and she jumped in under my covers and spooned me,

I love my weird midget wife!

Got 5 minutes into the OVA before dropping cause of how cliche it was.

Get help

Very Rude!

This is what we have to look forward to until LWA gets moved to /trash/.

The ep that focused on her is easily my fav. I think engineers are great and she seemed pretty interesting. The ep going all TTGL by the end was the real cherry on top of the episode.

>Megumi rams a machete through Yoko's door as dolphin noises echo ominously

HEy look, an anime hipster.

REPOST

Why are you guys asking producer questions they literally answered yesterday?

twitter.com/splattery/status/883471120661438468

Diakko are rivals, fans are free to do whatever they want

I want to comfort Sucy after being assblasted into irrelevancy.

TATTUN, if they redo pieces of the original or make a new series, tell them to do it in 60 FPS

Your artists do a great job of framing it so that it works really well.

I want to smell her feet!

Goddamit user, you almost made me wake up my roomate.

>twitter.com/splattery/status/883471120661438468

why are they "rivals"? this answer makes no sense. i am not even talking about yuri delusions about their non-existent romance, the show clearly established their development into friends. it was probably one of the principle plot point of the second cour. it's bizarre to call them rivals unless you've only ever watched the OVA

No that looks really grating on the eyes and Japanese people have a tendency of getting motion sickness easily.

abandon all hope

Why are you asking this question (twice) when it's all already said and done?

damn man, I usually accept nothing less than 165 fps//G-sync when it comes to gaming, but 60 fps on anime looks wonky as hell.

There's this little thing called "friendly rivalry".

Akko does consider Diana as her rival after all.

Constanze is super cute with her hair down

They're friendly rivals, Akko still wants to prove herself to Diana, and now that Diana also looks up to Akko in some aspects that kind of relationship isn't one sided anymore.

>Lotte asks everybody to stand up
>Everybody actually does it
Is this the power of a Finn?

So what's your workdesk like?
How long have you worked for Trigger or the animation industry?

Would literally cost 100x times more.

Only the broom in your picture is 60 fps, because it's moving back and forth in a predictable manner for the interpolation algorithms. The hair and body movements are still 6-12 fps.

Unless you're willing to throw down $5 million per episode or develop some advanced neural network drawing program, anime will never get 60 FPS.

Don't listen to that retard. That image is not representative of 60 FPS. It's just interpolation crap.

Go look at 1990s disney movies if you want true 30-60 FPS animation.

You heard it here first! The Witch of Time and the Seven Wonders will be in 165 fps//G-sync.

It's on netflix I'm happy

What sort of music do the witches like? If any.

O salut, Tattun!

>Go look at 1990s disney movies if you want true 30-60 FPS animation.
w-what

Does this mean you won't play LWA on the Sony PlayStation 4 Entertainment System?

It doesn't look that bad.

How would Constanze react if you asked her out?

I'm only able to post 1 pic per reply right?

I'm pretty sure those Disney movies were still put on 24 fps like all normal films are. They just have more actual in-between frames than most anime studios could afford to do.

I wish I dreamt of Diakko. Only had one with a vaguely Lotte presence.

Handa and Yoshinari discarded it in the Japanese pre-screening evemt, I mean. He got friendzoned. Did you forget?

man I always forget about that iphone crap

Well the fucks in the front row stood up and that meant the rest of us couldn't see so we had to stand up.

mmph!

how long did it take to amass that collection?

>back burner
No, They are keeping Andrew as a character, but the romance subplot was axed.

Yoshinari and Handa already explained their reasons.

Glass Mask, Ayumi and Maya. Even Nardo and Sasuke are still rivals im Boruto.

Certain sequences work really well with the art style, even given the interpolation doing most of the work.

Although converting it to webm kind of degrades the quality.

You are our honorary brother tattun

>delicious brown elf
You are a man of taste.

Tattun, DarliFra is going to get released first from the Trigger projects? Or Gridman? Promare is clearly very far away.

Yeah, but AndAkko isn't kill. If they get any more installments, its not like they can't reinstate it. She's already brought happiness to the world so there's no need to lay off the love. DiAkko is definitely not happening, though.

what the fuck is this

>Muramasa fig
Dis nigga mah nigga.

Darlifra is obviously first user

Nice

Did you preorder this one?

There won't be any romance with Andrew because Yoshi wants less Akko in a second season and he probably wouldn't even appear if they do a movie instead.

A mistake

Damn, son.

LWA figures when?

The one from Hukke? I want it but that thing costs more than a Nintendo Switch dude. I'm broke lol

It's kill because Yoshinari wants a second season focusing on the side cast not a love story for Akko.

You are a good nig, will you get the LWA nendos? Or nendos are not your thing

Well if we can't have any Andrew romance then we better fucking get some Frank/Lotte action.

I only like scales.

Is it tiring to reanimate hair or clothes moving?

Focus on the side cast doesn't mean there can't be a sub plot. If they wanted to shoehorn it in, they easily could.

Any chance on scales for Akko?

The problem with interpolation of anime is it's doing most of the work so you get frames that look like this.

tattun, im sorry about all the mean things i said about killing you and the trigger staff because you made my waifu a villian, plz give us a C&C OVA

>but AndAkko isn't kill
Neither is Diakko or any other crack pairing. It's now on their same level.

When you have the director describing the actual nature of their relationship or how he feels it fits better, one doesn't need to reach this hard to come for an actual conclusion.

They are going back to the original plan they had for his character: to be the muggle PoV. People are free to ship them in their fanworks, but the romance aspect got effectively axed. Same with Diakko.

Almost every frame in 2D Disney films were drawn individually without use of repeated frames, with few exceptions. Even at 24 FPS, it's still better than anime's still-life 4 FPS garbage. The only thing japan does better is the artsytle, and not by much.

Only the clouds and speed-lines look good because they are STATIC objects. The hair and mouth movements are still very low framerate, which is very contrasting against the smooth moving clouds. And those missiles have glaringly obvious artifacts when they are moving.

I ran the same scene on SVP through my setup just to see if maybe your computer is just crap, but it looked nearly the same. LWA's artsyle is not more "acceptable" for interpolation, because anime movement IN GENERAL cannot be interpolated. Stop shilling this crap.

Or more importantly, Diana?

Fuck nendos, we need scales!

Scales of Diana!

LEWD scales of Diana!

>I only like scales.

Anything you want to see at Wonfes in a few weeks?

I wonder what Akko would even be doing once the story shifts to the other witches for the season. Will her role be more like it was in episode 19 and 20 and the Lotte,Sucy,Constanze and Amanda episodes, where she's there to support her friends while doing the bare minimum

Sucy scale and I CUM.

Yeah, which becomes more obvious when you convert it from source to webm.

I interpolated an entire episode to see how it would work, and generally it was pretty decent, with frames like that popping up every now and then. And they're extremely noticeable. Less noticeable in the source than in the webm, but still very noticeable.

If they wanted to they could turn the show into a psychological thriller. Your point? It's unlikely there will be any romance in a second season. Maybe a third if it happens.

I don't want to see anything that will make me want to spend money. I gotta save up for comic market.

I would pay an awful lot for a scale Chariot.

I would gladly buy an Akko/Diana set. Doesn't even have to have any implied yuri.

Did anyone ask about the game having translated subtitles in a previous thread, or did you guys forget again?

That image would be better if we saw an Akko octopus head in the background or in the water.

If you were a magic judge what would your sentence on Croix be? Hard Mode: It can't be something that'll make Chariot sad.

>because Yoshi wants less Akko
That has nothing to do with more Akko or not, since the point was to make Akko independant from his character (and to make his character independant from her by retiring the love interest stigma he was carrying since ep.6).

He can work as a side/supporting character that can interact with the other witches and actually learn about magic. Zero romance.

The Wild Hunt hunters were super cool and I hope we see them again.
I'd love to see some genga from that episode.

Anyone actually play this game? Was it any good?

You guys can keep saying this shit, but the fact that Andrew and Akko were once a thing makes them entirely different from any other fan ship because they were at one point meant to be together. Just because it got axed doesn't mean it won't make a return, where as a crack ship is way less likely to occur. All I'm saying is that it's more likely than any of you Anons think.

This would be nice to know about, though I already preordered it and will try my best to play it even without them.

Fuck me too, Chariot or Akko is what I would buy

Stop not wanting Trigger to go bankrupt.

You can see this for free.

>Almost every frame in 2D Disney films were drawn individually without use of repeated frames, with few exceptions. Even at 24 FPS, it's still better than anime's still-life 4 FPS garbage. The only thing japan does better is the artsytle, and not by much.
fuck off to Sup Forums

I would never buy a figure again if they made Diana and Akko finale outfit pair nendoroids.

>there will never be any kurowa merch ever

Magic rehabilitation. She has to track down every child that ever went to a Shiny Chariot show and found out if they lost their magic because of her actions. Every child they discover that had magic talent stolen is sent to Luna Nova where Croix is their teacher and spends personal time with each of them to help them gain their magic back.

Netflix was a mistake.

If they released episodes weekly it would not be a big deal but they are too shit to do that.

Disney is garbage

I'm actually more interested in why she's in heat. Gotta have the whole presentation man.

Don't some people just save up for the December one?
Anything you are scoping out for the upcoming Comic Market or do you usually just go and browse and buy what interests you?

I'd put her intellect to use at top secret witch research centers but eventually let her teach again with Chariot or maybe Holbrooke as her permanent guardian/supervisor if she wishes.

>in heat

she was probably drugged