Seiyuu thread

Why is disproportionate midget a seiyuu?
Kaori is way better.

Other urls found in this thread:

smashcore.com/type_you_29.html
kktg.jp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How short is she?

Gravure threads go on /jp/

>Animage 39th Anime Grand Prix

1 - Kamiya Hiroshi
2 - Miyano Mamoru
3 - Hosoya Yoshimasa
4 - Kaji Yuuki
5 - Suwabe Junichi
6 - Suzuki Tatsuhisa
7 - Shimazaki Nobunaga
8 - Kawanishi Kengo
9 - Saiga Mitsuki
10 - Sugita Tomokazu
11 - Yuichiro Umehara
12 - Maeno Tomoaki
13 - Saito Soma
14 - Nakamura Yuuichi
15 - Ishida Akira
16 - Sakurai Takahiro
17 - Murata Taishi
18- Uchiyama Kouki
19 - Hayami Saori
20 - Okamoto Nobuhiko

Charapedia 2017 list for comparison

Last years list

KAMIYAN STRONK

What the fuck happened to FukuJun and OnoD in a year?

Fad VAs took their place. There's no way no.17 is more popular them but he voiced a popular fujo character in IBO. Osomatsu-san S2 should help both recover.

idol threads belong in /jp/. don't pretend that's not what this is.

This outfit cost alot of money.

Why do they dress like cheap whores?

>Why is this*
I'm fucking drunk

>dude Dude WEED elmo

They wear whatever their managers tell them to.

Good to know Hayamin is liked by girls too.

Go start a seiyuu thread in /jp/ and see what happens. Don't like it, talk to their mods.

I want to sexually...

...FUCK...

>no kanae itou
>kanae itou has no roles this season except for Tenshi no 3P

kuyashi. at least I will have a laptop of her smashcore.com/type_you_29.html

The new Uesaka MV is pretty great.

It's Animage that's why it's mostly male seiyuus. Magazines should run a female only poll.

Pants are /fa/ as fuck. Shirt depends on how many levels of irony she's operating on.

She's completely serious and I support her decision.

>a skirt, but for your boobs
I like this, this should be more common

Boob Skirt™

It combines the sexiness of underboob with the wonder and hope inspired by a short skirt
It's perfect, and the world needs to realize it

Shino's VA will be gone from next year's poll if he doesn't get other popular roles.

If Matsuoka wasn't fat maybe fujos will like him too. OnoKen didn't make it to top 60 either. Looks like his fangirls ditched him after they found out he's cohabiting with HanaKana.

>踊れ!きゅーきょく哲学(テスト
Googling around didn't lead me to this MV. Where did you get it?

Is that a canon YuYuNipple?

No Daisuke Ono? Ahaha. Shit list.

Number 21.

kktg.jp/

Well. OK.

It's a canon edit.

...your seiyuufu.

I like bouncing Sumipe titties

Which is why I'm scrambling to find the mv

Used goods

Fatsuoka has his haremshit roles and the approval of male otaku to be the voice of their self-insert. Good luck to Kensho.

>hasn't tweeted since Jun 13th.
Is she okay.

Matsuoka's agency still puts him in fujo shows.

voice of my favorite imas

Surprised to see the surge of him in recent years, He's easily one of the most popular male VA's these days due to the number of important roles in big shows he's gotten.

Female Hayaminfag Masterrace reporting in

>Sumipe trying desperately to keep her fanbase after it was revealed that she's used goods

We can only hope this will end with Hirano level leaks.

kktg.jp
f12 my dude

Well, all the really popular VA have roles in shows with different target audience. IE:Nakamura, Kamiya, Sugita etc It's better have a wider range of roles than be a VA with niche appeal.

magazine will try to play it down soon, not likely but she'll see a drop in her hardcore fan base
what seiyuu have self confirmed not being used goods besides aoi? pretty sure it doesn't matter as much if it's marriage

Damage control.

Hopefully I can marry my seiyuufu Tane-chan someday and work on cool projects together

The biggest contrast between cute voice and ugliness.

>Dia's seiyuu
wew lad

At least she fixed her teeth. Too bad there's no way to fix crossed eyes.

Is Mao the only good toku actor to seiyuu? Never watched that

I want her to buu buu desu wa me so bad

I'm little bit out of the loop here, what happened with her?

Blame you, incest island genes!

Boyfriend.

It's the usual overreaction by koebuta who were using her as a girlfriend surrogate.

tbqh she can't complain much if that's the audience she's constantly going for

She has fucked up teeth though if I remember. Overly yellow, maybe bordering on green from my memory of watching Go-onger.

bless

How lonely and gullible do you have to be to fall for her stage "I was never actually popular and love niche otaku hobbies" persona anyway? Seiyuu who get married always reveal that they had been dating in secret for 5+ years generally. The entertainment industry is filled with people who make a living off of their charisma. Of course she's going to have a boyfriend, and obviously he's going to be someone who actually can hold down a job rather than some pathetic NEET idol otaku.

I find it strange his "gf" is suddenly getting pushed so much with new main roles after news of their relationship came out while he barely has anything.

>I was never actually popular and love niche otaku hobbies
She made her debut many years ago. Of course she has changed since then.

>Boyfriend.
Sauce?

>he barely has anything

OnoKen? Overall his career is above decent compared to many. Has his roles and popularity really decreased?

Who would have thought Satomi Satou and Takuma "Mr. Kokoro Connect" Terashima were dating since 2009?

Sumire thread in 2ch seiyuu board. It's been on fire recently.

Google her name and Bunshungun if you want a lazy, add-riddled summary.

?

I'm speaking of notable roles this year. Everything is a side character except for the one harem anime, which no one cared about.

Pretty much.

Those sites pretty much just steal stale content from 2ch and repost it for casuals to get easy advertising revenue. Think of them like streamers. It's still best to just get the information straight from the source instead of being an accessory to that bullshit.

No one wants to deal with all that noise.

It's frustrating to dig through all of 2ch to find something

>Pants are /fa/ as fuck.

No wonder /fa/ all look like clowns.

Thank god OnoD gets stoned in next SnK season. Wouldn't want him to damper the popularity of the show

? What about Natsuki Hanae? Wasn't he turning into a living meme with that much popularity. No fucking wonder each season is more filled with fujoshit,and romlovcancer seeing this

>Natsuki Hanae

NO.51

Yowamushi Pedal S4 announced

Are male seiyuu on a while more popular than female in japan?

If you hadn't noticed that's a mainly female magazine's popularity list, do the math from there.

150cm or 4′ 11' for burgers.

Soma Saito is the new fuckboy VA of choice.

Just watched episode 2 of Fate/Apoc. Hearing her was a motherfucking blessing by the gods, it's so great she's using an ojou-sama like tone for Reika.

True, he has been appearing in popularity polls and has many photo-shoots. He's the current prince of 81 produce.

Why is Sakurai that low? His voice is like a soft and soothing pillow caressing my eardrums

Was this outfit worn for Christmas?

I've always thought OnoKen's voice bordered on being kind of annoying, honestly. Besides a couple exceptions.

There's a number of fad VAs in the list this year. The ones like Sakuri that constantly appear in various polls are the legitimately popular ones.

What are the other circles for?

>disproportionate
wat

>one girl out of all of them
Fucking fujos. The first five are pretty good though.