Dragon Ball Super

How will he manipulate the Gods?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/Z0S9pNa.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where is Paint user

Make them trigger Jiren

Why don't goku and jiren team up and beat grand priest and zeno?

Repostin

So does Frost vs 18 happen after or before Krillin comes in?

18 isnt wearing glasses against him which makes me think before since Krillin getting DQed will probably be the end of the episode.

>Krillin quickly beats bird dude
>U4 attacks 18, Krillin helps out
>Taioken's smug pup, doesnt work cause nose
>They beat him anyway.
>Frost
>super taioken
>18 gets the sunglasses, Krillin and them dont consider it a "power up" item since it isnt really one.
>Accidentally slices some dude due to frost evasion or le sunglasses despite 18 being the one using them.

>u6 anime
>cabba getting tagged team verbally by kale and cauliflower while trying to live up to his Sadala Defense force duties.

Id watch it.

Reminder that he is back so you get ready for some poor quality Hop and Sorrel.

Do you guys think Super will go past EoZ? I think there is a lot of potential there.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Okay but...
Did he REALLLLLLY deserve it tho?
I mean come on.

post universe 6 memes

Reminder:
i.imgur.com/Z0S9pNa.png
>"The work of the gods ends here."

Krillin is going to end up murdering someone with his destructo disc isnt he?

Welp, there goes U9, and that shadowed smirk by Stoner Angel confirms there's an ulterior motive lurking behind Head Priest and his children.

>Billions of ningens and two shitty gods are now erased from existence.

SUBARASHI

By losing to yours truly

Mojito doesn't give a flying fuck about his universe. Turns out he was pissed at his loser universe, and wanted it to be erased

So, is Whis also tired of Hakai cat's shit and wants Universe 7 to be erased? He clearly doesn't give a shit, and his universe is the second worst. The other angels seems to be far more supportive towards their respective universes.

>Implying Destructo Disk can do anything anymore.

Kienzan hasnt worked since Cell

M E S S A T S U

What's his end game, Sup Forums? Do you think he knows of a corruption involving the angels and his role will be much larger outside of just fighting Goku near the end?

Nah, Whis likes the food of U7. He just dislike Shit Cat

>a robot
>it will be played for laughs
>dq krillin will be comedic
>toriyama laughing into his dirty napkins

I wish toriyama would just go away.

Why is he always looking angry?

Doesn't he fly in RoF?

My guess is that after another universe or or two are eliminated, some of the fighters will realize how insane the whole thing is and attempt to attack the Zenos. and be instantly erased

>Champa saying if Goku and Vegeta get eliminated, U7 will be chumps

he has no fucking idea about freeza lmao

Excellent.

well he knows that Frost is a chump

Reminder that Vegeta is handsome.

>this entire episode

shit got ugly, fast

Nope, Krillin carried him If I remember, it's really time for Roshi to learn to fly, he needs to forget his grudge with crane school, it's not exclusive to them since a while ago.

post yfw u9 got erased

inb4 Krillin hits with the destructo disc for the first time ever and gets disqualified for killing his opponent.

>that shadowed smirk by Stoner Angel confirms there's an ulterior motive lurking behind Head Priest and his children.
No, it was confirmed since the bios were released that Mojito hated Sidra and Ro.

>I forgot

Are you retarded, he forgets he can`t fly sometimes which lets him fly momentarily.

Post yfw Caulicunt gets erased

I'd love this to happen but this is a damn sunday morning cartoon. It'd probably be something like sunglasses despite Roshi being the one taking them and 18 using them.

Like Zoinks Universe 9's been like erased, hakai

sorry for being late, I just woke up
>they seent it
>cauli and kale officially know about ssj blue and how strong the other saiyans are

also
>both standing around in non super saiyan mode
are they fighting, or just watching people fight? I can't imagine kale being capable at anything without her broly mode.

Probably.

god thats frustrating this and that caulifla tingle shit

I want to fart in her dumb face

I love this meme. Caulifla isn't going to be erased. She'll be within the final 2 of the tournament alongside Goku since by then, she'll have entered SSB.
>Inb4 Heroes
Not reliable.

I don't think it matters if you kill a guy who is about to be disintegrated anyway. Actually, why is there even a no kill rule? They will die if they lose anyway.

Daily reminder that Vegeta is handsome

Pic related

yeah dude like whatever

>Cauli screaming, SCREAMING, clinging to Kale, begging and crying and heaving as she can't form words through the sheer horror of her coming erasure from existence and memory

10/10

I guess it's justified by Goku only being in base form when he punched him, but it's still pretty dumb.

as I said.
Toriyama needs to go away.

>18 kicks frosts ass
>frost pull sneaky needle and poisons 18
>she falls over dead
>krillin holds 18 in his arms crying
>goes berserk and chops frost to pieces
>since frost cheated Grand Priest undoes poison on 18 and revives her
>Both Krillin and Frost get DQ'd
>Frost stays dead, krillin is banished to the shadow realm

Universe 9 and 7 are pretty much alike. Universe 7 must have been a really shitty place to live, considering saiyans and Frieza were terrorizing the whole universe. Also, their GoD is so incompetent that he tried to kill his universe's strongest warriors over food.

can you adopt a tripcode? i want to screencap this and laugh in your face in 2 months

Why did she have to be killed, Sup Forums? she was perfect

Didn't base Goku destroy Beerus' universe destroying blast in the BoG arc?

Well they did BTFO all of U9 in like 3 seconds once they went to basic super saiyan.

Big forehead

>actually learned the technique but is to prideful to use it.
kek

>Robot
>Poison

You have to be retarded to believe Caulifla isn't going to brush through this tournament with her power, especially since Toriyama is making her incredibly strong with each passing moment. He loves her, as evident when he allowed her to enter SS2 an episode after unlocking SS.

but i thought toriyama didnt write the story anymore i thought they only consulted him about certain things

DENJAAAAAAAAAAS

Isn't base Goku stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks. Does this mean SSJ3 Gotenks and everyone weaker than them can't punch through iron? Also what happened to beyond God form, and his base form being as strong as his God form?

get a tripcode please

That was a Goku who had absorbed the power of a Super Saiyan God. I guess absorbing the power doesn't mean it's always active, though.

Roh roh

So are the angels officially villains now or just a bunch of sneaky manipulative bastards

Gowasu is going to make one last video where he say goodbye to his godtube followers before getting deleted by Zeno.

;_;

Damn she's sexy

Someone post that fan art of the furry GoDs giving their respecting Kaioshins kisses

Why wasn't Beerus included?

Why would you think that? He writes tge outline and Toei/Toyo fill in the blanks.

>Sup Forums

I love this meme, upvoted

Because EVERYONE who is not a member of Goku's dick sucking squad is going to die. Goku always wins in tournaments and it's clear that nobody even compares to super duper saiyan power multiplied by a gorillion in that arena.

U7 is pretty terrible. Even when you live in a backwater piece of shit planet with nothing of value like earth or namek, you still get assholes knocking on your door trying to kill everyone.

kinda depressing

Did anyone balso get annoying and hate Zen-oh even more seeing this sence ? The weird voice and post they mad, the fact that they are erasing a universe and treat it like a game all make me hate this character more.
Its true that his a parody of younger dragon ball fans ?

it's iron from another universe, for all we know their universe's version of iron is a billion times more dense than ours

Has he made one for today's episode yet?

>Goku always wins in tournaments
He's only won 1 canon tournament.

I don't understand desu.

Just daishinkan maybe at worst.

>Even when you live in a backwater piece of shit planet with nothing of value like earth
>like earth

Literally everyone suck's earth's dick.

Leave the angels to me

>mfw sex rabbit was erased

I am unironically enjoying a fuckton this whole arc since it started.

Maybe, Mojito fucking hated Sidra ad Roh so him smiling might not mean anything, but the way they zoomed in on his mouth with his eyes darkened seems like something's up.