Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

You know oneesan loves you, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/a4ZvO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would never forgive Theo for ignoring for so long, but Phamu would not be happy with that. So I will forgive.

So why does Sup Forums like Beatrix so much when the general opinion is that she's a sadistic bitch? I don't believe that's true, but also think you guys are exaggerating her good points while igroning the bad.

>So why does Sup Forums like Beatrix so much
>she's a sadistic bitch
Why ask a question you already have the answer to?

The shitposter from /m/ shitting things up.

Stop spamming the board with these cancerous generals you autist

>5. Japanese visual novels should be posted in /jp/, and Western on /vg/.

Let me ask differently, why does /m/ hates her so much? Not even talking about anime forums since the anime is inaccurate, the people over there really think she's literally Satan. I actually really like her mainly for her design and Yukarin, but doesn't she have some pretty major flaws you guys gloss over?

Shoo shoo /m/, back to your board

Not who you're responding to, and not here way too often for threads, but if you look at what we discuss, we bring up her flaws all the time. The problem is that a lot of her bad points both depend on how you view her relations to others in the cast, and her horrible life. A lot of her bad character traits are a result of warping of good ones, thus being pitiable rather than damning.

It's the difference between off Sup Forums wondering how she sleeps at night, and Sup Forums knowing she probably cries herself to sleep very often.

/m/ only watched the anime.
Her character isn't as flat as the anime portrayed. She genuinely believes that mankind can defeat the Beta if they forget about all their differences and work together as one, but is disillusioned by all the political maneuvering and reluctance to discard one's pride, so she's turning East Germany into the very model of unity and military might in order to burn it all to ash and show the world that no single country stands any chance on their own.
It's a combination of liking "bad" girls and an acknowledgment that her desired end goal is noble, even if her methods aren't.

Its just a couple of circlejerking waifufags on Sup Forums for the most part.

>doesn't she have some pretty major flaws you guys gloss over?
The three versions of are different enough that one could technically have Beatrix vs Beatrix discussions. Add to that that the gap to her teenage self and you've got plenty to discuss, but too many inconsistensies to really attack anything.

VN Beatrix's "flaws", beyond her job and almost mindless devotion to it, make her more endearing, as they can be seen as the development from her teenage tsundere self under her not exactly pleasant life, so barely anyone attacks them. LN Beatrix being a true believer in her cause and doing most of her "on-screen" evil while under high stress in a desperate situation helps her case, and with the LN untranslated she is rarely the topic of disscussion. And barely anyone likes anime Beatrix.

That's a recurring problem for many girls, not just Beatrix.

>so she's turning East Germany into the very model of unity and military might in order to burn it all to ash and show the world that no single country stands any chance on their own.

That's not what she is trying to do.

>sadistic bitch

How fun is it to just hang out with Beatrix in peaceable, happier times?

I mean, we get glimpses of her in the present day, but it only makes you sadder when you realize her flame, while dim, still burns.

>How fun is it to just hang out with Beatrix in peaceable, happier times?
Always use Extra Yuuko as reference user.

>that no single country stands any chance on their own.
>implying

I know people like to compare her to Yuuko, but to be honest, I feel Beatrix is significantly different. Sure, similar enough to be friendos, but there are differences.

That said, happy Beatrix would be great to see. Theo taking her on a deito in SF when.

No please, this is Pham's time to shine with shota Theo.

Fu fu fu ~

I feel her love every day, OP. I just wish I could've protected that smile.

Well you can't because Theo chose a cockroach over best big sis.

Protect that smile? I want to slap those humongous knockers of hers!

Kyoko CGs where?

What exactly should I do or say to make Lise angry and blushing?
>inb4 BR shit

This was posted in the previous thread but I don't know if these are all of them.

imgur.com/a/a4ZvO

Steal her ribbons, lock them in a safe and give her the combination but in backwards order

How does it feel knowing you're wrong about that?

What are these hcg about TE and schwarzesmarken from?

Isn't that what Sup Forums is in general? I mean honestly it can't be denied, there's a draw thread for people's waifus.

isn't that what /m/ is in general? i mean honestly it can't be denied, there's a waifu thread for people's robots.

Ilfriede does deserve bullying

The world may never know.

Because playing WRE makes one hate rebels no matter the form.

I want to see if I could make Pham mad.

> acknowledgment that her desired end goal is noble, even if her methods aren't.

The rebels had noble end goals and weren't dicks about achieving it.

>The rebels had noble end goals and weren't dicks about achieving it.
You really think people would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

>You really think people would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?
This is exactly what has been happening in these thread for the whole month and more. People making shit up, especially when it comes to Beatrix to make her seem to be the greatest evil so they can have some tasty (You).

>he says while posting Pham who fights for the rebels and dives in front of shots aimed for Katia

>meme text
Pham fights for her comrades-in-arms aka friends. It just so happens they are rebels. Circumstantial evidence.

>Pham fights for her comrades-in-arms aka friends. It just so happens they are rebels
Ergo she fights for rebels, thats what I said. I'm not even defending them or their cause or condoning it but if you're friends were monsters for example fighting for them because they happen to be the ones you've fought alongside up until now doesn't make it better. Its more a redundant and pointless point than anything.

>Ergo she fights for rebels, thats what I said.
You explicitly called her a rebel, I added semantics and now you're claiming I echoed your statement, which is inherently false. It's a redundant point because we aren't even on the same page.

>Pham fights for the rebels
Thats what I said not explicitly calling her a rebel and its a true statement that you backed up. You're the one talking semantics and warping it around. Whats redundant is everything you've added.

This is a cute girl that shouldn't be sexualized.

Would her SF scene be with Kirke or Katia?

Hopefully Kurt.
Anna would be a better choice for that, but not like anyone cares about her.

What would Pham sex be like?

What do they taste like?

Matika > Cryska

It hurts. But at least know she knows you wanted to protect it. That's all that matters.

Like pouting mad, or genuinely enraged mad?

The former is easy. Just keep denying her hugs and kisses and other oneesan things.

The latter is a bit harder, but it happens. Mainly though, threaten her precious friends, no, family. Or say it's all worthless, and no point going on - though she'd probably just revert to comfort mode and say it is.

This is fucking unacceptable

Why is Illfriede so bullied? Leave her alone. Surely other girls should get tomatoes?

I want to make Pham oneesan pouting mad. She's cute that way!

Why is she so nice?

I want to see her broken face when the Theo she idolizes turns out to be alive

Not that I'm complaining about it, but isn't Pham's thighs and butt just a bit TOO big? Or is it perfect, just right?

I know people look at her tits a lot, but does she have a fantastic butt too?

Who cares about butts?

Higher quality, for you my friend.

>I know people look at her tits a lot

You mean canonically?

No, the meta.

Do people in story talk about her tits? I don't recall much if anything.

What would comforting Pham be like?

Pham would be the most likely to live in a Beato route, assuming Theo doesn't end up killing her, and fight in the Stasi with Theo.

She could easily see the need to set up Pham's Home for Broken Children there. But also protect the otouto.

Anette likely would too, but she'd be even more broken. Alternately screaming at Theo, or crying into him.

Pham is too good of a person to end up with the stasi.

>implying she wouldn't go with Theo to try and protect him
>implying she wouldn't try and change things at least within the Werewolves
>implying Pham hugs won't change things rather quickly

Which one would you sample?

Beatrix, of course.

She's worth the whole thing.

>Do people in story talk about her tits? I don't recall much if anything

Because scanslations have stalled after only 3 chapters of the first volume.

In story, only Iris and Beatrix really get talked about like that by other characters.

Is this a new forced meme or something?

See Pham knows what it takes to see the better day, and she's brave enough to love everyone.

Love is what will win us the last day.

>knife behind her back

Where's Theo when you need him?

Why would you need him? Beatrix is just going to cut a slice of her cake for you.

Tama is my waifu!