After all these years, Spice and Wolf is finally announced! Who hype here?

After all these years, Spice and Wolf is finally announced! Who hype here?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Implying anyone will watch anything but the next season of TLR

>TLR
Call me when Rito finally grows the balls to fuck Momo

Haruhi S3 BELIEVE IT.

Teekyuu season 47 will be great!

Who Keit-ai here?

Grandpa told me it was shit

Gee I can't wait for Index S3. Surely they'll announce it now that Heavy Object and Blood Sign got full adaptations.

>To-Love-Ru
>Tu rabu ru
>tura buru
>Trouble
HOLY SHIT
MIND=BLOWN

>7/9/2069
>I'm the last user that remembers a certain comedy manga in which my waifu was from there, after all these decades of trying to get a season 2, the author died a month ago and it became a relic of the past of which no one will ever know but me.
>I leave this message to anyone whom it may concern of my death, at least the younger generation got remakes all over the place from the golden age of anime (1990's-2020's) except my waifu's, lucky fucking bastards:
>Your waifu is shit, SHIT!!!

>At the end of the day, I will finally meet my waifu after all these years of waiting.
>See you, space cowboys.

And then I hangout with myself being like 90 years old~

Your grandpa has shit taste.

After 70 seasons, 45 movies, 140 spin offs, 210 games, and an entire UN recognized country, salesfags are still butblasted from the success of Kemono Friends.

I'm surprised they are still alive with that mangled asshole

Berserk is still on Hiatus. Miura still alive due to advances in modern medicine. Still says he's going to wrap up the story soon.

Who is Ru, tho?

>the real Keit-ai will be adapted within your lifetime

anno still isn't making 3.0+1.0

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

KEIT-AI FINDS A WAY

毛糸愛は方法を見つけます

KEIT-AI TROUVE UN MOYEN

KEIT-AI FINDET EINEN WEG

KEIT-AI TROVA UN MODO

KEIT-AI ENCUENTRA UNA MANERA

毛糸愛找到了戏路

게읻애 항상 길을 찾습니다

KEIT-AI BIR YOLUNU BULUR

KEIT-AI ZNAJDZIE SPOSÓB

You know, I think I'm getting bored with anime.

>tfw newfag for 10 years now

>Still no Date A Live S3
>Meanwhile DxD season 15 coming soon

Give it up. JC Staff is dead.

guys i don't think i'll be able to watch the next episode i'm dying ;_;

Are they still on Raftel?

Rebuild 3.0+1.0 is coming out next year and will prove once and for all that Rei is best girl always and forever.

>Still reading Wan piss
How long has that shit been running? Is Oda still alive?

Mecha Oda is still self-publishing online after Jump dropped it for low sales in 2032.

>It's been over 52 years of watching anime for most of Sup Forums and they still don't speak a lick of Japanese.

Meanwhile Kubo mK 2.0 is finally making the long awaited sequel to Bleach

no we'll wait for anno's mind to be uploaded

But I thought Kubo mK 5.0 murdered all of its previous versions so that it could go to Mexico.

Thoughts on the newest Kiss x Sis? Weird how he's done every sexual act with all the girls save for actual sex and he's on his 59th self reflection period

But that will open the seventh seal and doom us all!

Kubo is not that cruel. Why would he go to Mexico?

I thought the author is dead?
MC is still a spineless beta? Fuck this, and there are still no decent KxS doujins

I stopped trying to comprehend the minds of the Kubos after 3.0 went haywire.

>I thought the author is dead
That was only a 15 year hiatus user. They came back when immortality was discovered in 2038. Shame about that High School of the Dead thing though, my granddad died when he learned their was no hope of them reviving the author for the last chapter since he had decayed too much.

Holy shit only ten minutes left of the Tournament of Power!

Nobody reads ecchi harems with shitty beta MCs these days grandpa. It's all about alpha male MCs.

Say that to my face and not over neurotrasmission you pussy. I'm fresh out of lolification surgery and I can still whoop your ass

Holy shit guys, I think Tomo-Chan might make a move on Jun soon!

I want to thank whoever made the anime/manga generator

>inb4 everyone but the bassist.jpg

>muh everyone but the bassist.jpg

Never forget.

>2069 and no redline 2
Fuck myself we already have animating AIs and those fuckers don't want to make a sequel

It's 2069 but we still aren't colonizing the Mars and even worse, I'm still fucking alive. FUCK

It's Trump's 13th term, yet I'm still not tired of winning.

Don't worry we can make waifus real again. Sex with our waifu will become a reality!

How old is he? Whatever happened to the 2 term limit?

WW3

>Sup Forums will never be as great as it was in 2017
You newfags will never know how fun the golden age was

I agree phoneposting was best

I heard Berserk will come back next week.

i thought miura died

>japanese """"""""""""""""""""""""animation""""""""""""""""""""""""
Why would you watch this besides being a hipster contrarian? Chinese Animated Arts are popular worldwide for a reason, it's objectively superior in every way.

>he doesn't remember the mangaka resurrection of 2040 when they discovered immortality in 2039
The japanese were extinct from 2025 to 2040 user, how do you think we even still have anime

i thought this was the timeline when the networksphere got out of control and everything fucked up

>he's a c0da7 fag
I'm surprised your universe even has internet after the neomongolian revolt, let alone transimensional neurolinking

I miss Hiro.

>毛糸愛
What did he mean by this?

Is battle harem and isekai still a thing?

50 movies later and no other Shinkai movies still has surpassed KnNW

When is HxH returning from hiatus? I want to see what the dark continent is like

I can't fucking believe it. One Piece is finally over, and Toei is still making slow-paced episodes that look like shit. Why? They don't have to worry about catching up with the manga anymore!

>昭和144年
>anime still existing

FINDS

Idolm@ster x5000 soon.

Meanwhile Love Live is dead. It truly was only a fad.

I can't believe old man Cyborg Tomino is coming out of retirement to save anime yet again.

What are your top 3 anime this season, guys? Here are mine

3. Uzumaki "Cold" Koruto: Next Next Generations, season 33

2. Allah no NTR: 私の妻はイスラム教徒の男性とセックスをしています。私はそれが好きです
(damn these anime titles keep getting longer and longer though)

1. Surato Imouto, or "I can't believe my sister has slept with over 100 men" (by the maker of "OreImo", "Eromanga Sensei", and "My Little Sister Can’t Be This Stubborn But She’ll Come Around to it Eventually")

>私の妻はイスラム教徒の男性とセックスをしています。私はそれが好きです
Did Sweden enter the anime industry or something?

Thank god Miyazaki died before immortality was discovered

Jojo part 10 anime soon!

Why aren't you fags joining the army?

They're saving up budget for One Piece Super: Next Generation Boffy, didn't you see the leaks?

Have you lived under a rock lately? Robots fight in wars for us these days. No need for soldiers.

I did, but I joined the space patrol division unlike all you Earthcucks, best job I could ever have gotten.
>Put my jet on autopilot, Earth Orbit Mode 4 so I always pass near the major colonies
>Radar tells me if there's shitters from Colonia Espacial de México trying to smuggle themselves into actual Mexico so they can smuggle themselves into the US and then smuggle themselves into a shuttle to one of the American colonies
>Comfyposting on Sup Forums from my neural link, sometimes can even watch anime or play some games during quiet days
>Nothing but the quiet vastness of space and the best view possible of the Earth most of the time

Where have you been? Meixco doesn't exist anymore

>tfw Gundam show
>it's OYW OVA about Zeon fighting for social justice and free healthcare

How is Oda not dead yet? I've heard he's been hospitalized yet again because of heart failure, he should rather just go to his grave. After he finishes the last 10 chapters of One Piece of course

That reminds me I'm about to buy my own mecha. Totally worth the price

Whoa, there's still a Sup Forums?
This one's a pirate, right? I clearly remember the original Sup Forums being bought back by moot once he became CEO of Google and being turned into Lucky Clover, the family friendly Google imageboard.

I don't think that one lasted long, though.

>My name is Boffy! I don't want to go the same path my dad did. Instead I'll become like Zoro and support the new pirate king!

I've seen better storyboards than those frames. Kids these days need a lot of imaginative power to keep up with Toei's shit

Who's the mother?

Dragon Ball Mega is such a shitshow, I didn't possibly think a worse show than Hyper could ever exist but I was wrong.
Man, I miss good ol' Super, you really can't beat the classics.

Are we still pretending Dragon Ball Ultra never happened?

Remember Dragon Ball BH, back in 2030? What does BH even mean haha, I never understand how Toriyama comes up with these names.

The Super Human transformations were the only thing of worth from that abomination, too bad only fucking Uub could use them back then.

Who /hype/ for Eva 13.0?

What's the best studio lately?

Berserk New Generation when?

>2069
>to connect to the Internet you have to login to your personal, government-provided account
>all gateways are monitored by the government
>use of encryption is strictly prohibited outside of services approved and monitored by the government
>all devices have to run OS approved by the government
>breaching any of the aforementioned rules is considered an act of terrorism
>all to provide safety, prevent cybercrimes and erase hate speech

Who here had sex with your waifu?

>He doesn't use pirate internets
WWW is cucked shit, the moment you open a page the president of the US already knows your dick size and average of semen volume per ejaculation even if you live in the Congo or something.

Thankfully Human Information Highway (HIH) is starting to gain steam as an independent alternative. Fucking moonmen finally contributed something worthwhile other than suffocation challenge videos.

>implying any of us would be around in 2069
>implying the world would be around in 2069

>Not transferring your conscience into a loli
Dream come true. Best part is we don't age!

monogatari end?

I'll be pushing 70 and I am very much aware I'll still be a shitposting piece of shit at that age.