Made in Abyss

Is Bone Daddy the greatest father in the world?

SUBARASHI AS FUCK

Not even kidding, this guy is legit the best villain I have seen in ages. He kills and loves in the name of science and even congratulates and admires his enemies when they defeat him.

This man needs to be voiced by Rejoicing Priest

I might pick up this manga solely on the basis of his 11/10 character design

>tfw you will never touch the fuwa

>everyone saying he's a piece of shit
>Alter egos sugesting ending Prushka life early was an act of mercy
>Decides shell be alright and lets her live on a happy life protecting her
>Wouldnt had turn Prushka into a soup can if she hadnt insisted
>Fight with Reg was to test what the perfect body was capable off
>It was obvious that if the gang didnt defeat bonedaddy at 100% they wouldnt be able to face whats next, so this fight was a test to them
>at the end once his perfect body is defeated he lets the gang proceed without causing more trouble respecting Prushka last will of both helping his research AND helping going in an adventure with Riko and the gang
How will other white whistles even compete

New chapter hype

Would Ozen be a good wife and mother to a cute daughter?

Do it. Embrace Papa.

I'd love to help her find out.

are we anywhere close to finishing, or is this just getting started?

>7-foot Amazon with inhuman strength
>Socially awkward as shit and has little value on human life
>Spooky ass face

Why

Imagine waking up to that face.

It's fucking perfect.

We are at the climax of layer 6, we aren't nowhere near layer 7, and its strongly hinted that the bottom of the abyss is just the beggining

I don't think her face actually looks like that to people who look at her so I wonder how does she look like when she makes that face

Ozen's spooky face turns me on.

Oh dear, I can feel my science growing.

Ozen is cute, cuuuute!

She has breasts fit for feeding children and strength to carry them

We have no idea, there are 7th known layers, they are on the 6th one right now, but there could be more since no one knows what the blue ring at the bottom of the 7th layer is.
Not only that but the 5th layer alone took like 2 whole volumes, 6th and 7th could be of similar length.

>tfw she's also taller than you

it hurts even more ;_;

>people are still posting the edit i made with my phone

The mangaka retweeted this, so fucking cute.

Nnaa~

>I'm not a fan of those child-like looking artstyle
This is the problem with fucking normies. Look at him, he only likes mature looking anime for mature people like him.
And he has SnK and Code Gayass as his favorites, ffs

go rant about this shit somewhere else ledditfag

Fuck off, summerfag.

Kill yourself.

>going to mal at all

kys summerfag

Why are you replying to obvious bait? Just report and ignore.

>normies
You have to go back.

>eternal MiA threads

please... please no more...

Welcome to the curse of the anime layer.

i hope more people like this pick up the anime, i need all the butthurt possible once we get to papa

Look at the bright side, last thread was full of Bondrewd discussions.

>i need all the butthurt possible once we get to papa
Holy fuck Bondrewd is even better than I realized.

Whose cave they found in the last chp? What was the purpose of the creepy ass hair manipulations?

post some suffering then,

At least in this thread the scanlator supposedly gonna dump the latest chapters

Welcome to the 6th layer

What's worse Ozen poster or Bondrewd posters?

40 is typeset already?

That's good, but I'd much rather have the typesetters start threads and threads made when a new episode/chapter is released, or occasional threads talking about the manga with tweets/side chapters/random theories threads.

I feel like we're going to have daily/hourly threads for the next 3 months.

The anatomy of this picture is terrifying

>suffering

No. Post Maid in Abyss. Remember what thread this is.

Nanachi molestors

>has little value on human life
What?
All she's done so far is bullied a zombie and a robot.
And even then she was just awkwardly trying to help them.

OK

Anime only posters.

39 was posted already? fuck, gotta find it

How do you know that its actually the typesetter and not a random user shitposting? The user dont use trips

Its the second mia thread before this one

I am in a swirl of fucking emotions about Bonedrew.

After loosing most of the crew, aborting the mission for a stillborn child, being forced to take care said child that ruined her hopes of ever getting togheter with Lyza after it got resurrected by the magic box with Lyza having to fuck off to the bottom of the abyss forever right after that, leaving her in charge of training the corpse of a child again knowing theyll never see each other again. i would be bitter too

Best english sauce for this manga?

No, it's not.

No. This sin't a general and it shouldn't be.

For what?

What? Just go to Batoto and read it.

Sup Forums is too big and fast for that sort of thing now, at least when there's a lot of sudden hype around a series or when something is popular. There's no use trying to go back to how threads and speed were on Sup Forums 10 years ago, we just have to make these big, constant threads as good as we can and avoid generalfaggotry and 'edition' cancer.

don't mind i thought the chapters weren't in batoto

Hot damn that's awesome. Is there pixel art of the other charas like that?

>Mitty has furry tits
>Nanachi has none
???

>Lyza was flat
>unchanged by the abyss
>Ozen has tits, corrupted to nearly inhuman proportions
>Nanachi is flat
>Got blessed with the furry curse
>Mitty had tits
>She turned into blob monster
>Prushka had tits
>Got turned into soup
In this series having tits is a death sentence

No, fuck off.

>Prushka had tits
>got turned into a toot toot

>h-he knows all their names

He actually loves them and they all still love him as well. You know what? That really only makes it worse.

The simpler explanation is the author is a lolicon.

So rereading this chapter, it seems pretty clear to me that Bonedrewd never copied his Ego into the praying hands but instead jumps bodies into those prepared by the Zoaholic. It's doesn't seem like there's infinite Bonedrewds, there's just 1 Bonedrewd who can jump bodies.

That also explains why Nanachi commented on the praying hands being strangely slow. If they were fully conscious Bonedrewds they would have easily been able to keep up.

So who is Lyza's whistle made out of?

who isn't these days.

You dont have to care to learn names.

Thinking about starting this serie.
Can you pass me a good scan site for it? The ones i found so far are pretty trash.
Thanks.

why does everybody have megaman legs?

Huh, so the mask isn't actually necessary to transfer his consciousness?

batoto

The mask was just there to give Prushka a face to get attached too so she would love him and be a proper sacrifice.

Unknow, just like the other white whistles
We know only it wasn't made from her husband

WHO'S READY FOR ANIME ONLY POSTERS!?

Read it on bato.to
You gotta register to read all of it, but it's worth it.

The mask at least does something.

I wonder if all those skeletons of people praying have anything to do with Bonedrewds power.

The only good "scan sites" as you call them are either Batoto or the scanlator's sites, and the scanlator's site in this case is Batoto, like it so often happens with manga nowadays.

Is Ico a good game? I enjoyed Shadows of the Colossus.

You're in the wrong thread.

You won't feel the excitement of fighting against big shit, it's more about ambience and puzzles

Collossus was a better game but Ico is still really good and worth playing. Don't play The Last Guardian. It's dog shit. Now go away and never come back.

Episode 2 (ch 4-6) - Resurrection festival, more info on how the abyss works and the plan for the descent

Episode 3 (ch 7-10) - Descent + Cliffhanger ending where birb kidnaps Riko

Episode 4 (ch 11-14) - Reg saves Riko + Ozen and Seeker Camp fun and we find out about the box and Riko's status

Episode 5 (ch 15-17) - Ozen vs Reg and Lyza backstory and training

Episode 6 (ch 18-21) - Tamaguchi fun + Nanach introduction + getting the poison cure

Episode 7 (ch 22-24) - Reg finishes with the Tamaguchi and at the end Mitty feels

Episode 8 (ch 25-27) - Riko gets better, Nanachi joins and they meet the Bondrewd's underling

Episode 8.5 Recap episode

Episode 9-13 (28-38) - Bonedrewd arc

This shit is tough. I'm probably off, but here's my estimation.

She has the strength of like 12,000 men or something like that, right? You couldn't even physically interact with her without all of your bones breaking.

Who gives a shit?

wasn't it 120 men?

>Young target audience

Heh heh heh..

You're (hopefully) mistaken in assuming 3 chapters an episode when the only reason they made 3 chapters for the first episode was because of heavy cutting.

You're probably right, I was thinking each individual pin added the strength of 100 men and she has 120 or something along those lines. Need to check

Either way, you're getting horribly fucked up when she decides to take thinks to the next level.

>Artifact is said to give like, totes, a strength of a billion guys or something
>Anons take it at face value

Hmm....

Just wait until the edginess comes in and then it gets popular because of the fucked up shit. Then every maltard and redditor will attach to this series like ants to a jar of honey.
Happens everytime.

6 gorillion

Pacing wise there's no reason to have the descent start until episode 4. They spent time characterizing the orphanage kids they're not gonna jump into just abandoning them right off. There's also lot's of places were the anime might add stuff that was skimmed over, like the Ozen training or the 2 months Reg spent at the orphanage

Just one was enough to let her climb back out of the abyss when she would have died normally. Even if it isn't literally 120,000 men, she's still absurdly strong at this point.