Re:Creators

>Have important character with top tier design
>Advertise the FUCK out of them
>Excellent voice acting from Toyosaki and clear fan favorite
>Give her no screentime
Can someone explain this to me? I'm still trying to wrap my head around this. Because I do believe 100% that say, if Altair had Meteora's screentime, this show would have been far more successful. Did the staff of this anime just say "yeah, people will be more interested in this bland, monotone girl instead of the actually good one that is guaranteed to print money"?

think of the animators, you dipshit, each time she gets screen time 4 animators die

Still best girl.

Meteora is a good girl.

Not even your idea can save this anime. It was bad on its core

That explained why in the recap.

Reminder that Hime is weak against headpats.

Nah. It had a very good concept and fun OST. It's execution and writing is sloppy af tho. It's bones had potential

>Overdesigned "just strap more shit on it until it barely has the shape of a human being" miku hatsune rip off
>Good design
Yeah no

Ever noticed how every anime sawano made an OST for was absolute garbage/schlock? Do you think its just bad luck on his part or he actively makes them worse?

is Re:Creators a commercial flop? or why do people act as if it were one?

It feels more like the same guy who gets him these jobs is always involved in shit shows, and in order to salvage what they got he grabs Sawano to make the OST so they can fake having potential for promos right up until everyone finds out the show is shit.

the bd sales are pretty bad especially considered how much money they must be burning on it.

>burning on it
on what, sure not on the animation

Watch the recap, they explained why there

advertisement, shilling and merchandise

You know that doing some kind of events is normal for most anime shows, right?

At least the nip otakus are teaching their greedy asses a lesson. Doubt they'll change their ways but we're getting closer to that point, hopefully.

I don't understand how this show is so unfathomably boring.

the writer of the show is a delusional hackfraud.

Good work OP, you've got yourself a designated whining thread

Not to the extend of Re;creators, Most shows only do one or two small scale event

Two episodes go by and not one sign of Charon. Why is this allowed?

Use the expected incremental revenue to hire more animators.

Problem solved.

what? you need to wait at least 4 episodes to reveal what one episode's cliffhanger was about, or else your audience will die of heart failure. Dont you remember the shocking Soda revalation that dragged on until the 12th episode when it was already painfully obvious to everyone?

And yet the volume with Himegimi cover and her episode sold 2k. Nothing can help this show honestly.

Which anime held a funeral?

No shit, the nips saw what came immediately after said episode and decided to stay away.

They didn't waste more money on Re:Creators than they did with A.Z.

Karon is just one big excuse to bring Vogelchevalier back

A/Z was far more successful financially and popularity wise. Slaine was a much more popular breakout character than anyone in re:creators.

Aldnoah disk sales were like in the 6ks. This one has sales that are much much worse (although A/Z's sales were relatively shitty in comparison to the other shows). And Aldnoah was more fujobait and mecha whereas this one is more yuribait with barely any action.

Imagine having to draw 1000s of frames of animation featuring this ridiculous character design
I wouldn't be surprised if animators would actually start dropping dead

>Implying they're not already dropping dead.
Honestly it would only accelerate their eventual end.

>Excellent voice acting from Toyosaki

Aldnoah had no fujobait beyond the whipping torture scene. And that was a torture scene.

>Those strands of hair everywhere

Yeah, that could get annoying. Plus, keeping her proportionate while drawing all that every time could get to be a hassle with their deadlines. Heck, even the character she's based on is too scrawny for parts of her own clothes (the arm bands should fall down).

Who is Soda to Hime?

Well, comparatively, the first volume of Aldnoah sold 10k, this is around 2.6k if I remember correctly.

>Aldnoah disk sales were like in the 6ks
First season sold 8.7k average second season around 6k. Aldnoah wasn't fujobait, it pandered to everyone, you also had that yuribait scene and fanservice of the girls but people tend to forget it because Slaine overshadowed the girls in terms of popularity.

Now, this is according to Aoki so you don't have to trust it, but according to him Aldnoah was a success for them and during the airing of the second season they got approached to animate Re:Creators and Sakurako, it's also on 4 major streaming services in Japan.

>Altair
>Excellent voice acting from Toyosaki
user please

It's 2.2k.

>you will never stream Aldnoah episode 8 with Sup Forums again

fug

A satisfying drink for her thirst.

Do you even understand who popular emotionless girls are in Japan?

I'm impressed people who still watch it for Hime are crying a whole season later. Why do this to yourselves? Masochism? I remember before I dropped it her low screentime was a common complaint but if it hasn't gotten better yet why continue?

You will just get less revenue due to the QUALITY involved, back to square one.

Meteora is far less popular than Altair and the latter has less than 8 minute of screentime.

But Hime gets the most fanart

Agreed but only because Taiwanese puppet theater isn't anime.

They should stop being faggots because they have an abundance of tools to assist them compared to 80s and early 90s

Post webms of last episode

webms of literally what?

So did anyone show up to that?

I need to cum inside Guu

I think his OSTs have been pretty garbage but that has nothing to do with the writing.

free market working as intended right there

>top tier design
hahahahah

Like, 5 people