Boku no Hero Academia

Is it too late to save her character?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.inkei.net/anus/a/Fitgum!Eijiro_Kirishima!20170709
youtube.com/watch?v=2a4gyJsY0mc&ab_channel=e6beat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I generally don't care at all for their relationship simply because they're the "main pair" who'll end up together or have some sort of romantic feelings for each other anyway

No need, Ochako is already best girl.

She needs a stronger character arc that isn't related to deku dick lust and money. Even she is aware that her motivation is weak as hell.

What could she be motivated by at this point?

It's just Deku dick lust and money that she cares about.

That's what the arc is for.

>be All Might's number one fan
>don't even know who his teacher was
Deku is dekinai.

I fucked you're waifu

This is hands down one of the best anime I've ever come across. Each and every character in Class 1-A can pass off as a main character in their own standalone anime, honestly.

Go away, Patreak. And stop making threads.

>yfw My Hero Fantasia gets more popular than the original

Reminder that Boku no Shit Academia should be cancelled

I wouldn't go that far, but it's a really well-done adaptation.

monkey x invisible a cute!

There's never going to be as much Mei in this series as I want there to be, and it makes me sad

I want to FUG on a female deku

I wanna fuck this dork

I'd be ok with that. Those fantasy designs for the cast are all GOAT

Best

>tfw MHA fantasy RPG NEVER.

Can't Stop Twinkling is done with your shit.

Please give feedback. I'm not a very good drawfag

en.inkei.net/anus/a/Fitgum!Eijiro_Kirishima!20170709
Is it canon?

If we got a spinoff of alternate universe fantasy stuff, I'd be completely on board.

hell, I like it. Not entirely sure about the red vuisor, but you got him right body wise. His mouth is maybe a little off but that's probably because he never makes an expression like that. All in all 8/10, pretty fuckin good.

I need a loop webm of Torino waiting for takiyaki

I want to fug a male deku.
No homo.

y-you want to do WHAT to me, user?

T. Bakugo

Confident Aoyama/10

In general it's alright. The posing is a little stiff, so I guess work on your gesture drawing when you get the chance.

Thanks, user. Appreciate the feedback

best boy
RIP All Might, 2014-2018

Thanks to you too, user. Will use your points to improve for future drawfagging.

Will any of the OVA's ever be dubbed?

>dubbed
god I hope not

>This is hands down one of the best anime I've ever come across

T-this has to be bait right?!?

Not gonna happen since it's literally the "Reddit-appeal" ending (that's why you like it; meanwhile Sup Forums says this is the worst ending).

>meanwhile Sup Forums says this is the worst ending).
who are you quoting? everyone is saying the ending is amazing.

It will die ultra fast after AM dies. The last two arcs are literally the "Reddit-appeal" arcs (only Redditors like the last one)

Fat whore will always just be a fat whore.

Replying to patreak is always a mistake

Can't you read? I said Sup Forums. I don't care what your "everyone" (Reddit) is saying.

You are Patreak, Miriokek, Redditor.

im sorry im new to BNHA threads. I didnt realize he was a serial shitposter.

It's a plothole but apparently when searched for you couldn't find shit about him.

I'm still mega curious why his information is scrubbed from every database to be perfectly honest.

I still can't believe they made a whole ED from that one extra page. Do they normally do stuff like that with multiple-cour anime?

He wants to bang your chocolate starfish so damn fucking hard it'll collapse and you'll suffer a severe anal prolapse.

Official "How to spot a Redditor in /mha/ generals?" Guide

>Everyone who likes any character introduced in the last arc is a Redditor.
>Every (nu)male who likes Bakushit is a Redditor. He also inevitably supports Bakugo x Kirishima fujo delusions because virtue signaling low T cuckold.
>Everyone who calls Grapefag "Patreak" is Patreak aka Miriofag (a known Redditor).
>Everyone who refers to Grapefag as he/her is a Redditor - low T virtue signaling cucks aren't allowed to have bad thoughts about women, so they have to project she's a man.
>Everyone who dislikes Mineta is a Redditor (an ugly fujo too if female).
>Everyone who dislikes Mineta x Momo is a Redditor.
>Everyone who pretends to like (it's impossible to really like them) Sero, Sugar, Sadcuck is a Redditor.

That's about all. Peace out.

As long as we get more cute boys fan art, I'm all for it.

Nice samefagging, you little cuck.

I know Toei uses Oda's color spread and put them in their opening, but there probably are a lot more examples

what happened in your life to make you shitpost this hard
i can be your friend if you need one

>Will any of the OVA's ever be dubbed?

I just want them to be on the next DVD box set, dubbed or not. These OVAs are so good.

>be Hagakure
>cursed with literally being invisible
>can't make top 10 ranking to wear cosplay
>get given your own cosplay in the extra colourless pages
>anime staff don't even bother putting you in the cosplay ed
>Grape and navel who weren't in the extra cosplay page get cosplays and get featured
>best friend also steals your tail husbando
She has every reason the become a vengefuo traitor

calm down, reddit

Patreak replying 3 times HBAO

What's with all the gender-bender in this series? At least make it interesting, not just slap some tits on a guy and call it a day.

Forgot one more:

>Everyone who says Mineta should've been a girl is a Redditor.

I bet all the numales would love MineMomo if the genders were flipped.

but that's the best part

Why does Mina have to bully every character?

Why doesn't she just coat herself in paint?

that would be the one time she gets in trouble for public nudity

Good morning everyone!

ohio gozaimuch

You know I always pictured her with a ponytail.

Will we actually get to see her and Tsuyu's fight against Bane?

What'd I miss?

it's not her fault being so cute

Official "How to spot a Redditor in /mha/ generals?" Guide

>Everyone who likes any character introduced in the last arc is a Redditor.
>Every (nu)male who likes Bakushit is a Redditor. He also inevitably supports Bakugo x Kirishima fujo delusions because virtue signaling low T cuckold.
>Everyone who calls Grapefag "Patreak" is Patreak aka Miriofag (a known Redditor).
>Everyone who refers to Grapefag as he/her is a Redditor - low T virtue signaling cucks aren't allowed to have bad thoughts about women, so they have to project she's a man.
>Everyone who dislikes Mineta is a Redditor (an ugly fujo too if female).
>Everyone who dislikes Mineta x Momo is a Redditor.
>Everyone who pretends to like (it's impossible to really like them) Sero, Sugar, Sadcuck is a Redditor.

That's about all. Peace out

I found kaminariXendeavour theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=2a4gyJsY0mc&ab_channel=e6beat

She'll get fatass if she keeps eating like that.

Would you a gran torino?

He's cute but I don't see him in that way

yes

Even worse
>be All Might's number one fan
>Never ask him or Gran Torino a single question about his past, his teachers or any of the previous OFA users
Shouldn't he want to fill his notebook with page after page of this stuff?

I'd Nana, she's a cute shortstack just like Torino.

It would be easy to just have her Quirk cancelled out.

When will the tape guy get his time to shine

Why doesn't All Might look like an old man but Gran Torino does?

Because he is old.

Aren't they the same age?

Yes, All the females will never be an important character imo, It's way too late. Toga will only be remembered unless some fucked up shit happens.

Nobody knows or cares about who Sports stars' teachers were, not even the biggest of fans. Same applies here.

As god intended

No, Gran Torino was All-Might's teacher at UA, he has to be at least a generation older.

What is she eating?

Some sort of ice pop made to look like a slice of watermelon

Fuck that makes sense.

popsicle

Correct me if i am wrong but i suspect All-Might is at least in his Late 30s,Early 40s. Grand Tonio was likely 30s when he taught All-Might - so i suspect he would be around late 60s

All Might is probably as old or older than Endeavor who is 45

Are you retarded? There is nothing wrong with her character and they are only in first year of the school

Really - hmm All-Might always looked fairly young .I would say 40s then which makes sense if Torino is in the 70s

>Shouldn't he want to fill his notebook with page after page of this stuff?
No, he already knows everything there is to know publicly, and privately their time together is always "this is very important for you to learn in order to succeed in this next task, LEARN IT NOW", plus what you said implies a more casual relationship than the one they currently have.

You know how it goes.

I wonder if GT was taking his anger over Nana's death out on AM when he was training him.

There's really no need to go at someone so hard that they're afraid of you 20+ years later.

>FemDeku with a scrunchie
My dick will go beyond.