What is the lore behind the way he dresses?

What is the lore behind the way he dresses?

Other urls found in this thread:

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Roland
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's no way thats a man's ass

It's almost like the artist drew a woman's ass and just claimed the character to be a male or something weird like that.

Roland likes it that way

That's a woman's ass

There's nothing impressive about that ass.
As for the reason, it's a short read
typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Roland

homosexuality

Astolfo dressed up as a girl to calm down his gay friend Roland, who went on a naked rampage because he got rejected by some chick.

He is French. Thats all.

Perspective can do that for you.

Calm down boner, calm down I said.

Roland sounds like a sperg.

>gay friend
>went on a naked rampage because he got rejected by some chick

I don't want to be gay.

>summon Roland
>he wants to bang a bitch
>gets rejected
>he goes on a naked rampage
10/10 servant would summon

So was it gay if Astolfo dressed liked a girl and get fugged in the ass by his best friend?

Traps aren't gay, so no.

Only if Roland forgot to say No Homo after.

Roland sounds like me.

>traps aren't gay

>has balls and dick
>get fucked in the ass
>balls might be touching during the homo sex
Nigga it's gay.

>Wants to bang a bitch
>banged Kiyohime
>???

I never minded the whole draw a girl call it a boy thing but this is taking it too far.

literally autism

Trap dick and balls aren't gay.

Stop decieving yourself. Liking Traps are super gay. Even if you are not into masculine men (that would be platinum gay) these are still boys/men in women's clothes.

Asstolfo is cute. Cute!

hehexD

The trap itself IS gay. You wanting to fuck said trap isn't gay tho

He's bi.

If a trap fucks a girl is it yuri?

Yes. The masculinity of Ancient time is the way to go. Whoever is the one doing the fucking is the masculine one, the receiving end is the feminine one. As long as you are behaving in a way natural to your gender, male - masculine, female - feminine, it's all good and it doesn't really matter from your perspective. An adult male wanting dick in his ass or a woman wanting to be masculine have their own shameful problems.

And of course every male child that hasn't yet grown to be a man is feminine by default.

There's only one absolute truth in the world

>But I'm a guy
Not anymore, that ending was hilarious.

Hetero

Truly the classical antiquity was the greatest era of human civilization

Knowing absolutely nothing about this series except a few of the characters, I just glanced at a few pages of that wiki and boy does it look retarded

Lame

Yes, that's all well and good, but it's still homosexual behavior.

This.

>draw an angel
>call it a heroic spirit

Wrong but close.

>this is a boy
A very cock hungry boy

No, homosexual behaviour would be two men or masculine persons having sex. Heterosexual behaviour includes a male having sex with a feminine object of lust, for example a beautiful young boy.

>draw a murderer
>call it a heroic spirit

just because he dresses like a girl doesn't mean he craves for cock.

She looks like 3D

Additionally, wanting a woman to take the lead and fuck you IS homosexual behaviour. You want someone to take the role of the man and fuck you.

That's true, but he also still craves for cock.

Pretty sure this is the ass of Mandy Kay. I've lost too much sperm to her, even being 3DPD

People tend to get hung up on "Are traps gay?" argument to much. The real question is would you actually fuck Astolfo?

This is true. It's way more gay to have a woman pegging you than for you to fuck a trap

Yup. I didn't expect to find the same exact image that easily without checking some videos

the worst parts come from mythology and real world occultism

well except for Saberface

Holy shit dude

Interesting find.

nice find
always enjoy seeing the artist's original reference

>trace a girl
>call it a boy
New low yet still no bottom in sight

All day long

bravo trapfags

>Anime made me gay
It didn't have to end like this...

>Recognizing an ass even through different dimensions
My hero.

It's not tracing, they removed the tits completely.

Well then, riddle me this: is it still heterosexual behavior if you're having sex with a seemingly feminine object knowing full well that the object in question isn't feminine in nature?

So when do subs come out?

>there are artists who draw him with any underwear but the black thong

No, of course not.

Luckily traps are feminine in nature.

Today, your guess is as good as mine when

Why does he wear the black thong instead of regular panties?

It's bizarre that people care.

Can't you keep your shit in the homo containment thread?

I think only erasing the tits and changing the head is still pretty bad as far as tracing goes

Im proud of you user.

Only because the ass is the focus of the picture, when you look at it as a whole, the tracing is not that considerable, even the ass/leg area has distinctive changes like the pattern.

And before you go any further I am not willing to discuss about classical philosophy and the nature of objects in a random trap thread.

>user is such an ass man that he can recognize an ass in a different dimension

>he
What

>this is who I'm named after
me am so autist

Holy shit, I thought this was a meme. At this point I should stop expecting type moon to surprise me

Fug, I thought this was a loli

amazing.

Because of Roland.

Now this is something I can get behind

>this thread

I RECOGNIZE THAT ASS

yo WHAT

If you like regular girls and traps doesn't that just make you bisexual?

That's not sooooo bad isn't it?

I like that he's not forced and constantly crying about putting on female's clothes. He just likes cute things.

Why are boys the best at being girls?

Eternal mystery of existence.

It's basically a futa so I don't see the issue

Or perhaps he just likes things that were considered fashionable around his time. The different fashion trends that were popular in courts went absolutely bonkers all the time and for men, wearing tight stockings combined with a strong makeup and what was effectively a very high riding skirt was just the beginning.

We're reaching new levels of bait.

How do we go back?

He and Roland also dressed up as women and went on a crossdressing rape spree once.

And Astolfo is noted in multiple sources to be extremely pretty and easily mistaken for a woman. Fate tends to exaggerate things, but a lot of the weird shit they do is a play on elements from the actual stories these characters come from.