One Piece

What did Judge mean by this?

That he was a goodguy all along and will get 100% redeemed.

>inb4 that one butthurt autist crying about Hack

One Piece is a gateway anime and manga of the worst kind. It’s a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn’t very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and FRIENDSHIP. The normal member can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the Devil Fruits, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole Pirate faggotry and everything about the One Piece world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on adventure, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

One Piece is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to mankind, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every member to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no One Piece threads ever encourage the retards to show their faces here.

Is this the new copypasta?

I Just noticed that Caesar know or relate a lot important people (before met luffy)

1.Vegapunk
2.Doflamingo
3.Kaido
4.Bigmom
5.Law
6.Judge

No, simply the one piece version of the ancient naruto copypasta.

Pudding Shigan when?

The parallels with Buggy runs deep. Buggys next NAKAMA CONFIRMED

Linlin ruined his lifelong goal and this upsets him

Doubt Oda would give another plot twist to her character as her entire conflict seems to be based on her being controlled by BM. Would be weird if she escaped that already.

And even this version is not new.

So Luffy's voice actress is like 62 now. Gonna be weird if she dies before OP ends.

goku's voice actress is 80

Reminder that Wan Piss is shit

she's shiganing her pussy furiously while thinking about sanji

Whens the spoilers coming out my dudes?

So which tag-team would you like to see the most? For me it'd be Usopp and Franky. Usopp in general has the best fights in OP and with Franky around that would probably make for the most creative match-up in the series. Especially if the enemy would be another weird-ass ability duo (it'd be better if Usopp was still about DIY and not asspull plants).

In 5

Brook and Robin

Sanji and Pudding

Apoo/Brook rap battle style.

At first I wanted this as an actual fight but brook has been seriously the MVP of this arc so he doesn't need the spotlight so much now.

Jimbe and Pedro. Hope we see a teamup battle soon

It's a shame that Greg's cake battle theory is becoming less and less likely. Sanji and Pudding trying to make giant cake and survive while shit goes down all around would surely be a sight to see.

A New World version of the fight from Usopp and Chopper would be great

Sanji has yet to make that meal that makes people stronger.

I think it's weird that chopper had never mastered his human fruit, Jack can go full elephant. Why can't chopper go full human.

Friendly reminder that Stussy has sucked hundreds of cocks.

I think it's better that Sanji's big cooking moment at the end will be making a huge banquet for the Straw Hats, especially Luffy, rather than something for their enemies.

No intro box. Be ready to cry again retardes

Classic narutotard butthurt

>literally taking ancient bait
>ancient bait in the form of a naruto copypasta edited to say one piece

official IF story looks fun.

what's this shit?

She utilized the secret eighth Rokushiki technique:
Rokuofellatio.

Chopper`s fruit is clusterfuck. It have 6 forms, while regular Zoan only have full beast, half beast and maybe, awakening in Impel down. Anyway Chopper post TS is a mistake and should be replaced by Caesar.

To be fair, he is the only one with rumble balls. Maybe other Zoans can also obtain new forms if they ate his rumble balls.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

The reason is that he made several medical experiments on himself

Is a Mom + Luffy alliance out of the question now? I was really hoping they would work together to take down Kaido before settling their grudges with each other. That would complicate Wano more than necessary though, I guess.

How did Shanks lose an arm to a fish that pre-gears Luffy could defeat?

Imagine if Wano becomes a Rescue Chopper arc where Kaidou has kidnapped Chopper and is forcing him to divulge his Rumble Ball secret for him to increase the strength of his Zoan army.

One Piece of Shit

Who will inherit Judge's will? Sanji?

>even Toei ships them

To motivate Luffy. Luffy is a retard , he could be distracted at every moment, this sacrifice keeps him on track to become king of the pirates.

It's not completely off the table, but it would take something absolutely huge to reverse both Big Mom's and Luffy's negative feelings towards each other. Such a power does exist, in the form of Pudding and her memory powers, however it would be incredibly difficult to make such an outcome work due to Luffy's stance on Big Mom now. Again, not impossible if he heard of her past, but monumentally unlikely in the wake of his declaration to take her out after Kaido.

I think they could come to a stalemate situation, be it now or in the future, if Luffy is open to that idea and sees the opportunity to do so. He may learn just how difficult dealing with a Yonko actually is with Kaido and not be keen to risk his crew again against Big Mom with less active support from powerful allies. The reason I think such a possibility is open is due to Big Mom having an alternate dream to just being Pirate King, she has her Mother Carmel inspired dream of a land of acceptance. If the Straw Hats could tap into that dream and provide the means for her to achieve it, perhaps even refining it so it's not such a totalitarian state, then they could avoid direct combat between the crew and potentially gain an ally as you suggested.

That happened in the manga to some extent.
It is astonishing how even fake Sanji goes for Nami.
Poetic

Can I have one of these for Berserk or Dragon Ball Z?

Doubtful, he has his own dream in the form of All Blue and supporting Luffy. Although, given the floating nature of the Germa land, it could become his floating home if Oda chose to have him reaffirm his connection to his heritage and look to fix its situation.

However, I think the more likely candidate is Reiju, given she's expressed distate with the whole assassination and warmongering business and would like to see that element of Germa die out. She's more free than the brothers in her actions and emotions, she's just forced to adhere to Judge's commands. If he were no longer present, or he issued her a last order, then she could oversee that process and provide another powerful ally for the Straw Hats.

Although, this is all based on the assumption that Judge is or will die. I think he's going to survive and reconsider his actions in the face of Big Mom's actions. The fact that he took her betrayal so harshly is a possible path for redemption.

Is the 4kids dub of One Piece the biggest bastardization in the history of dubs? I just saw the scene where Crocodile impales Luffy, and I don't think anything can compete with that.

>If I say it's a copypasta it makes it untrue
Not how it works. Everything in that pasta is true about One Piece.

It's Naruto copypasta, baiter-kun. For example, saying that there's excessive shipfaggotry may be true or Naruto, but isn't for One Piece. If you want to actually bait people, then come up with something better and original. Right now it's simply 0/10.

Its also true that you like dicks lmao.

There's is shipping faggotry. A whole arc dedicated to it.

Typical r/One Piece redditor

>What did Judge mean by this?
Give back East Prussia!

Are you fucking retarded? Threads are constantly filled with
>Sapufags BTFO
>Sanafags BTFO

>cherry picking
Most of the post is about you neckbeard autists which is true

>For example, saying that there's excessive shipfaggotry may be true or Naruto, but isn't for One Piece
SaNafaggot has been assassinating these threads since like a year now?

Let's talk about our boy, Gastini. While I don't think he should join the crew formally I don't see this arc being the end of his presence. It may just be me, but I feel like he has been with the crew so long that him just leaving after this arc wouldn't feel right. Unlike Vivi I don't see any satisfying closure to the end of his forced journey with the straw hats.

Baiter-kun-tachi, it's simply shippers (who rise no matter if there is any actual "shipping" content in the series) overreacting and trying to bait each other. Actual "shipping" content in OP is scarce, aside of running gags like Sanji or Lola, but they're just this, running gags.

Once he gets his heart back he suffocates the Straw Hats and sails into the horizon.

I could see Big mom chasing Luffy, Kaido getting in the way and fighting big mom. Then the Straw hat getting involved.

>Lost two world war
>Complain about loosing territory

???

I hope he joins the crew, he's a cool dude.

>gloves have CC written on them
This might be a farfetched theory, but do you guys think it's possible that he might be related to Ceasar Clown?

Oda made a mistake, it's supposed to be "GG"
It will be fixed when the volume releases.

>Whole Cake Island
>ホールケーキアイラン
>Hōru Kēki Airando
Whore Kek Ayn Rand

Wonder what Big mom will think when she finds out the Tamatebako caused that huge explosion.

yeah i know, boruto sucks :(

Why did ace take the hit with his back? Are we supposed to think he's a coward?

He wanted to smile at Luffy and assure him that everything is ok.

what do you guys think of this?

Spoilers tomorrow!

Tomorrow isn't Tuesday

SaNaRACISTS BTFO

Does anyone have that image of the one piece characters and their IRL inspirations?

>post yfw Monet comes back

Will Toei make the slap more romantic?
Or is it to romantic already?

Kill yourself LuNafag I'm choking on your dick and fingering your asshole while your mother watches

Is Kizaru stronger than Big Mom?

Yes. Admirals are stronger than Yoko Onos.
Everyone knows this.

No, but she wouldn't be able to defeat him.

When will someone make him give a fuck?
Or will he remain unbeaten and unbowed for the rest of the series.

Only Akainu himself could be argued to "need" to be beaten at some point.

LuNa?! Its UsNa you "redpilled" buffon! Fucking nazi-brainlets dont realize that Usopp has already BLACKED Nami. Bow down to the superior ship cuckboy.
>I'm choking on your dick and fingering your asshole

Of course you are. Once you go BLACK you never go back. Exactly why Nami is all over my brotha Usopp.

No, because the 3 Admirals are only one of the 3 World powers. The others are the 7 Warlords and the 4 Yonkou. The 7 Warlords were created to balance the power between the 3 Admirals + marines and the 4 Yonkou, since without them they wouldn't even stand a chance. The Marine Ford Arc was a good example how just 1 Yonkou was able to fuck them up so much.

Hope so. The Yonko hype needs to die.

>being this buttblasted

Nope

>bawwwww why are the canonical strongest people in the manga the strongest characters

Why? What's your problem with it? And it's here to stay,considering Kaido is antagonist of Wano and BB is main villain.

I like surprise strong characters. Just a personal preference.

There are no canonical power levels. The only ones called strongest were Whitebeard and Kaidou, and in both cases these are basically titles. They likely reflect reality, but it doesn't mean there's no dude in the hiding who could challenge them. Heck, that's basically what Worst Generation is about - new kids challenging established powerhouses.

How is Kizaru surprise strong character? He's established as beast and one of the most powerful people in the world before his introduction.

The tooth should have stayed gone.

God. Is there ONE panel Reiju isnt best girl?
I cant seem to find it.

Samefag
You are easy to spot hun

>inb4 paint
Fuck off

As a gag character he will definetly join Buggy-sama.