Shingeki no Kyojin/SnK

Attack on Marcel: The Flashback Story

ANNIE STINKS

Soon.

>"how to get 100+ upvotes on r/shingekinokyojin" the title

Someone should send that montage to Isayama and ask him what he really wanted to do with Ymir character originally before that raterded suicide plot was created for her for new Marley shifters plot sake.

>Mikasa walks in

It really gives you a perspective that when chapter 47 was created Jaws titan and the whole Marley shifter plot didn't exist yet in the actual story.

Blocks your thread

How do you know that Eren is inside Liberio? Did I miss something in the recent chapters?

*sniffs scarf

Endgame

Is it canon?

What makes you say that?

goodtaste

cuckasa is my favorite subgenre of EL

It should

you would know

the retconning makes it obvious

So who ran first? Bert or Reiner?

reiner, bert caught up

What? The fact that Bert is in front of Reiner?

Same

What the hell.

gotta go fast

It looks like Bert was just trying to put some logically safe distance from Ymir rather than fleeing, Reiner just straight up ran from the scene. The last panel looks like Annie and Bert are trying to get Reiner to come back and deal with the situation

post more

How can you say that the Marley shifter plot didn't exist in chapter 47, when that's right in the middle of Bert and Reiner taking Eren away?

>bert can't run even if his life depended on it
mfw the only reason the giant titan was slow was because bert was a fucking snail. Armin will have both speed and power.

where were you when manlet got defeated by kirito, soda and shitren popularity ranking

>manlet spends the season sitting around with a bruised ass
>makes it to top 4

based

Why do people even like a non character like eren?

look at the teeth of ymir

If you put aside the retconning for moment, you will see it's actually portrayed from the perspectives.

deluded Reiner- ch.40 - Bert ran the fastest, while he stayed behind
Notdeluded Reiner- ch 95- He ran the fastest while Bert stayed behind

Didn't bert scored like top 5 in the cadet ranking

Alright. But I have so many GB of snk fujoshit on my computer it's hard to find something specific.

he was third yeah

Annie smells bad

It's amazing how badly they could fuck up. They had 5 titan shifters on their side and had the preemptive strike.

This, wait for season 3 where he will be the king of anime

Why do people even like non characters like kirito or soda? Is that a poll of 12 y.o.?

If you arrange them in order of how Marcel was eaten
>39-89-40-47-95
Reiner falls down, Bert starts running, then Reiner stands up and ends running faster than him.
It's a sad moment, but funny.

*the king of teenage girls.

I just want more story from the owl

Good point, I stopped reading around the time they tried to recapture Shiganshina District. Has Eren done anything of notice since then?

He became a hobo

In some arts Levi is stalking Eren

I can't tell if this is supposed to be an unflattering Eren or not. It's an ugly picture and the only one with anything happening in it.

Like this? I hate kimono attire that looks ugly as fuck

Is Annie a personified fart?

the editor obviously didn't like eren and chose the worst one perhaps

And? Again, chapter 47 happens after we've already A) found out that people can willingly turn into titans B) that there are a group of people outside the walls that have special titan C) Ymir's titan form looks different before and after eating Marcel

reminds me of the Itachi killing the uchiha village.
don't know how many times I had to watch that.

stinkfag seems to be energetic today, he has started samefagging and falseflagging already

Annie is made for Bert cock

3 things: unknown variable in Eren, Armin's mental hax and the Ackerman's physical hax

The real endgame

As long as he keeps the dollfag away he can do whatever he likes.

are you really this retarded?
user in the flashback before isayama got the idea of jaw, ymir's teeth look sharp so does her nails but later on he retconned it in the letter and now in the recent chapter

you're wasting your time defending something so obviously retarded

Should be 95 - 47. Reiner runs like a bitch first, which causes Bert to run, and Bert outruns Reiner

who's the dollfag?

nah, not me. some other user

Why get us introduced to best character when he's been dead for two decades?
We don't deserve this suffering.
Kruger a best.

Again, that doesn't mean that the whole Marley shifter plot didn't exist then. Just that the concept of the Jaw titan didn't exist.

you know nobody believes a phoneposter, there's no need to defend yourself over this

Yes

ok

Soon.

Doesn't surprise me, he literally spent the season sitting and doing nothing

>when the animators can't decide between EL and ErwL

we're gonna get a shitload of art like this for season 3 and i'm already dreading the official pictures of eren fingering manlet's asshole while manlet jacks off erwong

Why manlet is so tsun?

>Erens tied up and suffering
>Manlets drama
Season 3 official arts are going to be too mean for Mikasa

then post your favorites

>Kenny is in hell and will never be reunited with his best bro
Depressing stuff.

Well Erwin is already dead so ErwL fujos are in for a big disappointment.

>it's an "animators try to please fujos of all types" episode

Is that Petra's tree?

>everyone who knows that annie stinks must be the same person
Anniefags on suicide watch

i shingeki no kyojin still coming out or something?

I find this hilarious in an endearing way.

Search the archives for cwl and cringe.

I'm sure manlets superiors have received lot of letters about him molesting Eren from and anonymous person

>being this new

SASUGA PIIKU CHAN

Better than what Uri lived with all his reign and where he went after. Kenny isn't Eldian, he had an actual soul.

>tfw drawing this isayama was thinking it's an middle aged man
female pieck was an accident
a good one

>chases them on foot like a retard

why didnt he just hook onto pieck with 3dmg?

Damnit Levi, that really wasn't the time to mope about your husbando.
All this shit could've ended right there.

Endgame right here, brothers

Reminder: At first, during Pieck’s debut scene, I had drawn her as a middle-aged man. But as I continued to work on the manuscript, she suddenly became female.

>You're so big er-

I can't believe people still think this manga will continue to run 2 or 3 more years even though Isayama himself just said the story is over after this current arc.

this is so retarded, how do you go from a japanese guy to a european guy?

good taste

Pieck is the only competent warrior who actually gets shit done.

REMOVE ANNIE remove annie you are worst shifter. you are the annie idiot you are the annie smell. return to paradis. to our paradis cousins you may come our marley. you may live in the crystal_.ahahahaha ,wall we will never forgeve you. Smelly welly FUck but fuck asshole annie stink wall sqhipere shqipare..annie genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead annie..ahahahahahWALL WE WILLGET YOU!! do not forget titan war . eldia we kill the king , eldia_ return to your precious wall_.hahahahaha idiot annie and bert smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE ANNIE FROMTHE PREMISES. you will get caught. CT+ackerman+historia+cho=kill annie_you will curse of ymir/ tupac alive in marley, tupac making album of marley . fast rap tupac marley. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac_ you are ppoor stink annie_ you live in a frat house hahahaha, you live in a crystal

tupac alive numbr one #1 in marley _.fuck the paradis ,..FUCKk ashol annie no good i spit_ in the mouth eye of ur crystal and friends. 2pac aliv and real strong ackerman kill all the annie farm aminal with rap magic now we marley rule .ape of the zoo presidant zeke fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and annie was born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our FT we will crush u lik a skull of pig. mikasa greates shingeki

no it won't speedreader-kun

Speaking of, how come we never got a followup of mikasa fulfilling her promise of knocking levi down a peg or two? Or was the serumbowl incident supposed to be that?