Dragon Ball Super

Leave Rabbit to me!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9jv4R6hP7YM?t=42s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that the manga is objectively superior to the anime in every single way, and will be the gold standard once all is said and done years from now.

Wake up Gohanfags it's all over now

How different would things be if he successfully got Freeza on his side?

Toyo > Toei

the fighs in this arc are shit, goku can't beat steel is fucking dumb

Right on time to prove my point.

Reminder

>you can't like anime and comics

Next you will tell me you can't like the anime and the manga of super

>manga has absolutely nothing to do with Mexico
>salty Toeishills keep harping on Toyo "spics"
>despite the fact that every anime episode has like 80+ latin streams ready and waiting with hundreds of thousands of spics in them

really makes you think

Can't wait to see Toyo's version of the battle royal, his fights are always amazing

Reminder that Goku could have just asked Zeno rebuild the timechamber, so that point is moot. Even if he wasn't allowed to ask Zeno, he could have just asked Whis. Even if Whis didn't want to help, Beerus could likely do something because otherwise his ass is grass.

Additional reminder that 'the villains were reincarnated' is headcanon.

No more bait and shitposts below this post please.

This isn't over you tin can.

>anime episode airs
>nice discussion for a couple hours then manga vs anime shitposting

I'm not taking sides because I enjoy both but can you toyoshitposters please fuck off? The fact that this shit happens after every episode shows how shook you are.

Yeah, but don't forget that Toyo is shit too

You mean dende?

>I'm totally not a Toeishill!!!!

Based fucking Toyo showing us how ripped Zamasu is

He belonged in U10's buff theme after all

>What we thought Krillin was going to be DQ'd for
Someone suicides on his Keinzan because they realize their entire universe is fucked if they lose so a ring out might as well be death, but dying means your ally might survive

>What Krillin will actually be DQ'd for
Giving his wife a pair of sunglasses

You can, but why would you when the anime is fucking garbage?

>because you don't want threads to be utter shit you must be a toeishill

No but really kill yourself. How angry you've made yourself at a fictional boogeyman of people who like the anime is ludicrous.

Leave the Daishinkan to us

Vegeta would've gotten frozen and lost.

I meant who I said. I doubt Dende can magically create an insanely slowed-down dimensional shitstorm - at least not yet. Otherwise he would have already fixed it because it's on his lookout.

Both sound like pretty shitty people if I'm being honest.

>Insults one side only
>Does this every week

Kek, Toeishills are so pathetic. You're anonymous, stop falseflagging

>Tacotaro crying into his burrito

That seems like such a silly rule given that we have artificial constructs running around but still. Krillin is a retard that shouldn't have been brought to a tournament of this magnitude. I will defend Goten/Trunks until the end of time

Toyocuck a shit

>he's one of those powerlevels don't matter fags
>a bullet literally damaged Goku earlier on

>Toeipedro blatantly outing himself

>insults one side only

Nigga look at the thread. Look at all the shitposts screeching about how epic toyo is.
You've legitimately made yourself so upset at a pretend strawman you're denying the reality that people are shitposting about muh based toyo far more than they are about muh based toei.

This is just sad

>Toeishill calling someone else pedro

You do realize who the biggest anime fans are right? Is it possible for Toeishills to NOT EMBARRASS themselves?

How strong is Magetta, really?
he's my favorite of the U6 fighters

But noone actually likes the anime, its terrible.

Thats the whole point, the "anime fans" are nothing but trolls trying to stir shit up.

Stay strong, Cabbafriends.

not him but he's pretty much right. the shitposting is coming far more from mangafags rn
usually it's even but they're getting out of hand because an episode aired. idk why you're trying to deny this when it's right infront of you but whatever, youre a shitposter too.

The anime is garbage, but the manga is no better

Are you fucking retarded or do you just not watch the anime?

I feel like we have a shit load of people who just started watching since this tournament arc

youtu.be/9jv4R6hP7YM?t=42s

Dende IS the one who have been repairing after Vegeta broke it to the point popo told him to stop doing it

Did you think it just magically came back out of no where?

Just keep him talking and report his posts

>Relies on "YOU MAD" even though he gets increasingly angrier with every post

Kek, Toeipedros always bring the laughs at their own expense

Why doesn't Vegeta just punch everyone through the floor? Seems like an easy solution.

Please stop fighting.

One can only hope that it gets a decent adaptation in the future.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

If you believe this truly I legit pity you.

>relies on you mad

Look at yourself, you're a mess because of how shook you are by people who watch a chinese cartoon.
I'm just telling you one side is being more shitposty than the other when it's blatantly obvious.

Stop talking to yourself, this is getting extremely pathetic Toeishill.

Manga is superior, accept it

>Toeishills were the pedros all along

How did they get away with it, bros?

>mangafags are so desperate they go in anime threads to shitpost
Go suck some dicks to pass the time until your Toyo daddy makes the arc for you.

Toyocuck is a spic himself, and everyone watches the anime

U6 has
>cool Freeza expy
>badass assassin who killed fucking Goku
>tomboy saiyan waifu
>twink saiyan husbando
>femBroly
>invincible Majin Pooh
and you favorite is some lame piece of junk? Seriously?

Guys I had a dream that caulifla turned SSB. W

What does that mean ??

Toeishills BTFO!!!!

Dragon Ball Super KAI

Look how worked up you've made yourself.

Rip in pepperoni, furry-verse.

I don't think Sorrel or that creature from the black lagoon even got shown throwing a single attack.

Well that was fast. Why do furries work so damn fast?

>popo told him to stop doing it

>Caulifla getting SSB
>Kale as strong as Jiren
>Goku & Vegeta using SSB constantly despite saying they wouldn't
>Cliche evil angel plot

What will they think up next?!

He broke it again. Are you really this fucking stupid? He broke it literally right before the tournament.

Dende's not going to magic it back into existence with three days.

Fuck off tripfag, at least choose the correct anime for your autistic name

>tfw you're a Shueishabro who enjoys the manga and anime, can critique both versions, and laugh at the retarded anime and manga shitposts

Who with me bros?

I'm happy he's gone

Or they can release all of them as several 1 hour long ova instead, with Battle of Gods quality.

Reminder that Vegeta has a handsome face
Reminder that Gohan is a chick magnet
Reminder that future Trunks is a pretty boy

Saiyans drowns on pussy, right?

>and you favorite is some lame piece of junk? Seriously?
yes
Caulifla's number 2 though, if that makes any difference to you

>Pedros trying to steal insults because they're too dumb to think of their own

Friendly reminder to all cuckgeta posters and Prince doubters: The Prince IS already showing off his massive power, by destroying a part of the Arena made of the toughest material in the universe in his base form. The Prince of all Saiyans will absolutely obliterate Brianne and defeat Hit, it may as well be written in stone that the Prince will be winning BIG in the ToP. Even Zeno will be blown away!

How come nobody is complaining about this:
It's already bean established that Universe 7 is superior to Universe 6 because they beat them at the tournament (which was supervised by Zeno sama himself), and U7's Hakaishin is stronger than U6's Hakaishin.
Now what kind of mental gymnastic should I use to reach a conclusion that U6 is above U7.
>Toei animations as it's finest

Not fast enough considering they are now btfo at least till the end of this arc.

It's not fucking fair, Krillinbros
I wanted him to beat Jiren

A movie adaptation would be so cool

Nice try Toyocuck, it was confirmed months ago when we had flags for a day that all Toyoshitposters were mexican and canadian

>
>I meant who I said. I doubt Dende can magically create an insanely slowed-down dimensional shitstorm - at least not yet. Otherwise he would have already fixed it because it's on his lookout.

of course he broke it again I showed you the episode of him getting warned not to do it. You are the one who said zeno had to fix it and that dende couldn't

Which is absurd. But nice damage control

>Toyocucks were the pedros all along

How did they get away with it, bros?

Tacotaro

Mortal level factors in more than just the strength of 10 fighters. It also includes things like level of technology, philosophy, righteousness of character and so on.

Basically, u7 is weak in most things, and just has two or three people that are obscenely strong. Who themselves don't have good character, are selfish and only concerned with fulfilling their desire to fight.

Did Kishimoto and Chris Claremont stealth write this episode? Cause I swear to God this gave me Naruto and X-Men flashbacks with people constantly commenting on shit we can EASILY discern for ourselves just by watching it in front of us.

Also, Blue apparently has stamina issues but Goku's fine with flipping it on and off several times before the tournament and using it for totally pointless shit like catching a ledge or to overkill U9. I don't give a fuck what flame war bursts out of my following statement but if Blue is supposed to be broken in Toriyama's mind, Toyotaro is doing a way better job showing that element of it.

l-lewd!

Hi guys I'm XD new to Sup Forums. Can anyone tell me what 'Pedro' means? :3

hahaha no you won't.

Pure!

What's their team name?

>Lucky Catspaw
>Midriff Maniacs
>Cat Tats and Bunny Flats

B R E E D

T H E

B U N E

>Likes Cauliflau
Ah. Is that what Sup Forumseddit calls "cringe"?

Okay I did laugh though

Literally right fucking after that segment of the episode, he breaks it. Are you actually playing retarded? The fact that break it is that big of a deal for Popo to ban Dendi means it's not something that gets fixed that quickly. Fuck off you autistic avatarfag

manga - arsenic
anime - cyanide

At least Krillin will lose because his wife thanks to Japanese bullshit instead of losing because he's a mortal walking among gods

Hello, XD! Welcome to Sup Forums. Enjoy your stay!

He also wasnt in the pre-tournament

So nobody from the other universes aside from u6 has any idea that theres someone else out there thats on par with goku

I cant wait for the reactions when people realize theres TWO of them

Fuck off /u/

probably
though I think that word's fallen out of use a bit

Nah, kai was not a good idea, I'd like to see a new adaptation of DBS something that can be at least as good as DB and DBZ.

They. Have. Nothing. To. Do.

What don't you guys get about that? They're furries, they live off the state and cyber yiff all day

>dykes
>ningen
>pure

Torankusu is the best

I agree completely based Vegeta Poster, but you made one mistake. It's not the toughest material in the universe. It's the toughest in the OMNIVERSE. Gohanfags btfo. Gokuwankers BTFO. Cuckgeta posters BTFO

Shut up Thanatos. You are already dead. Meanwhile I won't die even if they kill me.

fuck me, seems like more than half of the episode was the cunts giggling