Nice bait Cuckgeta.

F
But only for the waifu

tfw i kinda miss trio de dangers but rest of u9 can stay in trash can

Holy shit nigga, that went fast from gag anime into edgy dark

Aslo U7 disqualified for using item in ToP

this is what real saiyans look like
unlike the wimps from u6

They deserve it for being such a weak universe.

Any other universe you predict that will be erase?

>real saiyans
>jobbed to dodoria

FUCKING KRILLEN

If Krillin got disqualified for that it would be fucking gay. Roshi has sunglasses, so if 18 just had come to the start of the tournament wearing them it wouldn't count? Either way if Krillen gets eliminated for that it would be fucking stupid

F

No tears, only dreams now.

So are the universes not participating in the tournament immune to erasure?

How did they avoid being in the tournament?

FUCK

>Series has angels
>They're evil
Just once, I would like this to not be the case.

God I miss this animation

Having a high mortal level (the gods of destruction and supreme kai's actually did their job right)

They actually did what the angels advised and made sure everyone was reasonably strong. It probably means mostly that the worlds aren't total garbage heaps run by monsters and that mortals have the opportunity to better themselves while real destructive evil is weeded out.

I can't wait for the doujinshi.

I can't wait for the furries to attend Dragon Ball SUper convention

>First episode was 1 minute
>Second episode was 15 minutes
>Next episode will be the halfway-point for the tournament
>No episode next week

>DBS will never have this

F

I loved her

furries and spics should kill themselves

Yes, and they're probably in cahoots with the angels, you just know that the next arc is going to be about that.

>implying toriyama didn't just lost touch of his thicc side as he gotten old
have you seen dragonball minus

Press S to spit on the grave of the filthy fucking furries.

If all the angels plus the grand priest were to go rogue would they be able to kill zeno sama?

>Prince of all Jobbers

>tfw im actually a spic
>tfw im a furrie (Ironically of course)

Reminder

Why didn't you protect his smile?

youtu.be/jpvDpbjuPkY

>Universe tournament comes to a close
>Either Universe 11 or Universe 7 is about to be erased
>Either Goku wants to keep Universe 11 around or wants to save his own universe
>Asks if he can show Zeno one last fun thing to prove the universes are worth saving
>Shows him Japanese kid's candy
>He loves it
>A new metric is created, the Culinary Rating, different from the Mortal Rating, proving universes can have worth outside of pure power
>Universe 7 has the highest Culinary Rating, Universe 6 second, and Universe 11 third (as we see when Toppo goes to fancy diners)
>Universe 6 gets undeleted , Universe 11 and 7 get to survive, and probably Universe 10 too which could rank as fourth

"As you know monkey, I am a man of special needs. Prepare the long rubber glove."

GoD job is erase TRASH planets with garbage life forms.

Beerus left that job to Frieza and shit went south.

Beerus is lazy piece of shit.

Not all of them are evil

>dragonball minus
Not canon.

>Any other universe you predict that will be erase?
Universe 7
>you wanta more duragon barr? well fookau it dead now

Zeno would just erase them.
My question is what are the Grand priest and the angels of Trunks' future doing without a Zeno

Which participant in the ToP has taken the most cock?

We all do.

>Butterfly girl was first to fly out
>in the ending screen

Shithole universes get erased, good universes get to live.

Probably wouldn't even get past his bodyguards

Champa

No, the plan is to trick the 2 Zenos in to destroying each other. Screencap this.

Rabbit

Aside from universe 9, are there any other universes that we know are poorly run?

What ever happen to the future Grand Priest in Trunks universe?

It's clearly just a mix of mostly random characters. People here are convinced there's some intricate secret message behind everything for some reason.

Grand priest take over most likely

>Goku can't even dent iron
>Vegeta gets 5 KOs while Goku gets 0, they get 3 shared (Goku knocked two guys away, but Vegeta's attack is what ultimately knocked them off, alongside the catgirl, followed by Blue and Spiderman), with the bunny girl's KOer is unconfirmed
>Don't even see the bunny get knocked off stage

More like JOBku, right? Because he jobs.

u6

7?

Goku's universe is literal trash, for most of the time it was under Saiyan/Frieza control.

7 unironically

The universe where most of the kais got eaten by bubblegum and the survivor sat around on his ass being non-interventionist whilst the God of Destruction took 30 year naps isn't doing too well.

The 2nd weakest universe, u7.

If they wanted Goku alive, they can just relocate them to u11.

7 and 6 obviously.

Possibly 10 considering how shit a job Gowasu did.

Forgot to draw her high heels, but F, catwoman was the hottest new character

Universe 7. Did you skip the exhibition match or what? Literally the reason why 7 and 9 had to fight is because the had the lowest Ningen levels.

Though I don't get how Champa is higher. He's lazier than Beerus and he let his earth get destroyed.
Maybe 6's Kaioshin is just that much better. Their Saiyajin did evolve to become a proud hero race after all

He presumably was erased alongside with everything else.

Universe 7 is poorly run. Beerus mostly sleeps instead of doing his job, and when he's awake he's a hazard because he destroys on a whim. In case you didn't notice there was no one in the universe who was a better pick than Roshi and Tien.

Relocating wouldn't save Goku. Last episode we saw everyone from the U9 team get erased along with their universe.

Vegeta. He was Frieza's slave and that's why he can never let go.

Which one? Bunny or Cat?

Super characters you unironically like
>Grand Priest
>Most of the Angels (Whis , Vados , Majito)
>Few gods of destruction (Beerus , Champa etc)
>Most of the Supreme kai's (Shin , Roh , Khai)
>Jiren
>Hit

All of the universes that are going to get erased. They're getting erased for a reason.

>ironically being a furry
That's like ironically being gay. You're still getting a dick in your ass one way or the other.

>he let his earth get destroyed
Earth is pretty much full of weaklings though. U7 Beerus fucked up even harder when he allowed the saiyan genocide to happen.

What about Pikon? He seemed pretty awesome.

Is Frieza on the team yet?

>not liking Botamo and Magetta

Not canon

>The furries get erased first

What did Toei mean by this?

No, he defected to Universe 9 and got erased.

>Tournament has only two fighters left, Jiren vs Goku
>Before the final blow was struck, Jiren mentions that they have an enemy even stronger than Jiren in their universe with whom they have struggled
>Goku allows U7 to lose on the condition that he gets to fight it (1v1 of course, since Goku never teams up)
>Jiren wishes for panties

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

what were they thinking at the moment?

I was definitely starting to like Basil, at least

>Super characters you unironically like
I don't like any of them, they all look like shit.

CATWOMAN IS HOT

It's because Frost isn't a super evil warlord from the get go. He pretended to be a hero, so he couldn't have killed that many people. Compared to Frieza who didn't care about his image. They also have Hit who takes care of problems before they get too bad, for a fee.

Makes sense
It just means that butterfly being the first jobber is part of Toriyama's outline, therefore she's a canon participant

*cums internally*

Frieza and Frost are totally going to U4's team, right?

Are you telling me that Zamasu is stronger than Grand Priest? and Zeno didn't notice anything suspicious with his Angel gone

I'm sure Zeno can make an exception since they're best friends.

>Heh U7 Saiyajin are a joke

>I'm just going to destroy things that don't give me good food or aren't amusing, thankfully I'm just asleep like all the time, when I wake up make sure I have good food

Beerus unironically has created a shit universe where the only thing that's been developed is good food