Can lolis love shotas?

Can lolis love shotas?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/f0de429dcb/878711-3
mangalifewin.takeshobo.co.jp/rensai/madeinabyss/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No that's gay.

Yes, in fact lolis can only love other lolis, their onii-chans or shotas.

Yes, that's why shotas have penises.

and they are the right size.

Still wondering who exactly Reg is.

Is he some kind of cyborg? He has mechanical elements, but his guts (and dick), and the rest of his non-mechanical body, are fully organic like in a typical human.

The manga needs to show more. So far he regained his memories when it comes to combat as it was shown with his fight with Bonedrew.

so Sup Forums, do you hope the problematic stuff from the manga is taken out?

when will the ch40 dump happen?

The guy(or whatever) who wrote that should be shot.
>The manga isn't the same as every other manga existence, hopefully the anime will be dull and boring.

no, shotas are supposed to explore their sexuality on farm animals, just like we did in our youth

The character design reminds sorta reminds me of Ichigo Mashimaro.

Everyone watching the show and supporting it agree, if they didnt they would not watch it due to it not following the source material.

Only if the shota is the loli's dad.

Shotas are for being cocksluts of older women.

You didn't title the thread Made In Abyss, so it's going to be harder for people in the catalog to find it. I think we should make a new thread.

Of course. It's the purest form of love

Huh, I don't quite remember this scene

Yes.
Like lolis love their papa and viceversa

Why the fuck can't this be 24 episodes? It's either not going to get to the end of volume 5 or else it's going to but will be rushed as fuck doing it.

shotas are made for shotas and lolis are made for lolis.

It would be stretched out as fuck if it was 24 episodes. One cour is enough to get to Bondrewd, we would only need a handful more episodes to finish Vol 5.

Lolis and shotas can love anyone, that's why they're so special.

>That song in EP 1 with establishing shots of the town
Muh fuckin dick. Reminds me of Mushishi.

so, why did nanachi started getting all teary after bondrewd said his "last" words?

was it the realization that he was, after all, genuinely loving her like a daughter?

I'm guessing he's just some sort of synthetic lifeform, though that's pretty obvious.

The robot arms/legs might not be part of the initial design and were added later, though the torso is obviously designed to accomodate them.

I assume he's part of a race that are mechanical in structure but still have regular hominid brains and can probably breed normally with eachother just like an organic being - for all we know, they might be able to age.

Either a denizen of an older civilisation that was frozen in time, possibly from some slave or worker caste. I doubt he was made by anyone from that age.

Here's a high quality shot of the English Logo.

That's a good explanation.

Why can't they put the effort anymore into stuff?

Can lolis love juice?

What do you think is at the very bottom of the Abyss?

this
exhentai.org/s/f0de429dcb/878711-3

the entrance your mom's uterus

it was a really shitty song, the op was good tho

the top of the abyss on the other side of the world

>the humans are the real abyss monsters

This is very disrespectful and offensive towards the non-human monsters in the abyss. Their hard work has given us some of the best Riko suffering scenes in the story. We should appreciate it.

I wonder what his lifespan is and even whether or not he can grow older.
Probably not as Riko's mother encountered him years ago in the same condition.

Orzen will explain in episode3 or 4
There are creatures know only as "gatekeeper" watching over a ring of light, no one has gone past them

Bonedad sure does

CAVE RAIDERS
A
V
E

R
A
I
D
E
R
S

I WANT TO RAID NANACHI'S CAVES

Its a gate to a different dimmension/world where Nanachi-style furries and Reg-like robots are the dominant race

PLEASE DO NOT MOLEST THE BUNNY

>They didn't make the preview section into a Kemono friends style Nanachi's trivia corner
Missed opportunity

To the user requesting this in previous thread.

DELETE THIS

EXTREME HIPS
X
T
R
E
M
E

H
I
P
S

Did I miss 39?

Boys we are at 41

Where can I get the most recent raws?

>downward sloping ears
step aside nanachi

yeah i read it, too. but typeset ch40 (arriving at the end result village) is still to be posted, or did i miss something?

>it was a really shitty song, the op was good tho
How can someone possess this shit of taste?

chapter 42 tomorrow?

>meet best girl
>moments later end up with best girl stew

I like seeing Dagasi lewding the bun

>party reaches bottom of the abyss
>they're all almost dead, riko is not longer human
>all the bosses are dead so there are no more obstacles
>in the middle there is only a single big button
>press it
>suddenly epic music starts playing
>"new abyss discovered"

Rude user.

Having trouble getting people to watch this due to Madoka fear.

Is this edgy?

It's bad, don't bother.

n-no...yes

Ozen is cute! Cute I say!

Why do people like this creature again?

Fuw Fuwa
Mofu Mofu

you're way too close!

On the publisher's website.
mangalifewin.takeshobo.co.jp/rensai/madeinabyss/

I dont understand how this manga is beeing "published". How many chapters are out exactly ? considering there seems to come out like 4 chapters at once at random times

It's at Chapter 41 and published online, but the English translations were behind by several chapters until the anime started coming out.

its probably not really organic material though as seen from his toughness and immunity to the curse.

nnaaa

i fapped to the scene in the manga where the boy was bound in this kind of machine you see in hentais while they where extracting his pee.

this is a christian board

Why are these threads are always full of retards who needs spoonfeeding?

Falseflaggers and shitposters because asking dumb questions will 100% trigger at least 1 person in these threads.

>nnaaa
nnaaaNI?!

How long until this turns into gurofest? Didn't read the manga, but I remember some pages getting posted on Sup Forums

>Translations exploded when the anime was announced, finally ceasing the incredible stalemate it was at for a long time
>First episode was well done, excluding the lack of showing naked hanging loli, and giving us a good idea of the quality to expect
>New chapter very, very soon

So this is the power of a cute rabbit.

I want his seiyuu to be revealed already, so I can imagine him whispering in my ears as I go to bed.

It won't happen but ending at leaving Nanachi's house would be good. Idofront and Bondrewd will take more than a couple of episodes to do well.

Kill yourself

Just imagine a middle-aged dude with a mature and confident voice saying "Subarashi" with a calm yet excited demeanor.

>the bottom of the abyss

It's first published on the website in the post right above yours. Once there are enough chapters, physical volumes are printed.
There's no set schedule for chapters.

I'll assume he has a nice sexy deep voice as well?

Rude

Is someone have a link for the song played right before the ending of the first episode ?
It's really beautiful.

The kind of voice who you could follow to the depths of hell. Bondrewd is 90% charisma after all.

I would love either Suwabe or Joji Nakata to voice him

>teary
Might want to get your eyes checked, she looks like she's sighing and thinking he doesn't understand how she feels at that moment. He does surprise her though.

I think it was the page after that one, but she is shown wiping her eyes with her forearm in a smaller panel before trying to talk back to an already dead bondrewd

Those incinerators look like a fucking business.

I really hope to see some good scenery in anime. Exceptionally layer five and probably six, shit looked so rad on maps and current mess at idofront is kinda disappointing. I can't even tell where it is because nobody mentions depth.

>meet 3rd best girl
>she turns into a battery
>then she transforms into a necklace
>then she gets to go on an adventure
>first thing her bestie does is take a massive shit on an ancient elevator

>that upside-down stick figure
now doubt, princess was the one who messed with the squad in their sleep