Ahogaru: Clueless Girl

I just witnessed the best anime of our century. After seing the worst cancer ever created, namely eromanga-sensei, i lost all hope and was ready to kill myself. I now still have hope left

First episode was fucking hilarious I hope it keeps up.

why did I watch this

the guys va sounds familiar, and is sensual as fuck. is it the gintama va?

>7
confirmed

Aho Girl is fucking terrible, OP.

NO POOPSTAINS

it really is gin´s va i didn´t even notice it

just you wait, it will be the animu of the season ,desu

It got repetitive as fuck in the manga. At some point I just wanted more characters that weren't Yoshiko, specifically her mother instead, and lost interest when Akkun wasn't even in the chapters.

Hopefully the VAs can just carry the show hard up to the very end regardless.

The joke is that she's a complete retard and she likes bananas. That's it.

(You)
well i didn´t read a single chapter but the first episode was extremely well made in my opinion. they won´t make too many episodes too i think

I made it about a minute or 2 into the first episode. The japs have some low standards.

it got better and better pretty steadily, you`ve already missed out on the best part´s

How did she get into high school when she probably scored a zero on every test before in elementary school? Is there a reason she's an idiot?

Yeah I know that you jackass. My point is that the premise of her being a complete blackhole of idiocy was only funny for around thirty chapters.

I'm baffled the guy was able to write fucking nine volumes of this.

i asked myself that question too, it´s not like shes in middle school anymore

>not knowing Sugita
You cannot possibly be this new

I've enjoyed both. Looking forward to more banana girl.

>mfw

Post cute Yoshikos

I think she'd respond very positively to love.

Its also the haruhi guy va iirc

what else did you expect from a retard who adores banana's and a guy who shows genuine disgust to said retard?

Is it better than the manga? because I dropped that very quickly when he started reusing jokes for the 5th time.

Boring show but nice OP

The manga got repetitive as fuck.At least I went backto see eromanga sensei again all week.

I'd say it's a solid improvement over the manga and the short format should help keep it from getting too old, but we've only seen the first episode so who knows.

>After seing the worst cancer ever created, namely eromanga-sensei,
But that was AOTS last season.

>Ahogaru: Clueless Girl
What kind of crappily half localized name did you make for this thread you faggot.

It's an ESLfag. They shit up the board like rats.

CUTE

What's is the appeal of a retard?

Can't wait for doujins and how they write themselves.
>Corruption and mindbreak of that blonde girl
>Multiple middle aged tanned men fuck the stupid girl
>Vanilla sex with that last girl.

Gap moe.