Why is all anime so shit nowadays? There haven't been any interesting or fun show for like two seasons

Why is all anime so shit nowadays? There haven't been any interesting or fun show for like two seasons

March Comes In Like A Lion comes in the fall. Bide your time by watching some golden oldies.

>force drama
>good

>two seasons
More like two decades

hyperbole, thy name is Sup Forums

>I haven't watched Tsuki Ga Kirei

Made in abyss is comfy

>posting good shows in rec threads

>english title
Please go and stay go.

>Hating me 'cause I'm nice
You're what's wrong with this world.

>2 seasons
>Posts Gabriel Dropout

There's like 3 or 4 really interesting and fun shows airing right now

For recommendations which anime of the Summer 2017 season to watch, please go to the worksafe request board.

Although it is better to first wait for 6 weeks before diving in, to see which show is considered watchable enough.

You outgrew anime.

Yuasa is the only creative director working in TV anime industry.
Yes, this is how bad it is.

I just want another anime that legitimately floods the board. Its been nearly a year since Re:Zero ended, and we haven't gotten any shitstorm material since.

So you want a trashy popular crap or a good show?

Yes

A good show offers you between 6-12 hours of enjoyment. Trashy popular crap offers you hundreds of hours of fun shitposting on Sup Forums, so I'll take that.

>force drama

The Re:Zero "shitstorm" was however artificial and fake, just like the "freak out" over the revelation that this one girl from Erased had married and gotten a kid with that other person the protagonist saved.
You can't make a true genuinely fun shitstorm from an adaptation if everyone knows what is coming up.

What Re:Zero shitstorm? The reaction to the lack of a Season 2?

The thing where that protagonist Subaru tells to that blue-haired ogre girl Rem that he likes that half-elf girl. People couldn't shut up about that thing going to happen and everyone going to have a collective freak out weeks in advance. Even the dorks who never watched the show knew about it going to happen.
Then when it happened, the fake collective freak out happened.

Same attempt again with the ending where everyone was hyping about the "revelation" that everyone but the protagonist would forget about that Rem-girl.
Shitposts were already being prepared for it where everyone would pretend to never have seen it coming at all.
But then it didn't happen in the final episode at all, and the shitposters were utterly humiliated.

>wanting more shitposting
What's wrong with you? Isn't the board bad enough as it is?

>he hates fun

Then stop watching anime, you fag.

See pic.