Hajimete no Gal

Pick your poison.

Ep 1: 2d 22h 19m

I pick the WHERE ARE THE FUCKING SCANS AT, mangaupdates show up to ch 38 yet all I find is up to ch 29 on goddess and batoto.

So I and G like the twerp MC?

>using potato

Scanlator site

They are pretty shitty, text on scans from marumaru and in a fucking pdf. Better than nothing I suppose.

I will forever be triggered by the "C Cup"

Those are way too big to be C's.

She looks flatter in the manga.

Also I didn't even know she was going to be a main character until fucking looking at the preview art for the anime.

Still think it getting an adaptation is too soon.
And it sorta bugs me that his childhood friend decided to just join in only after his thing with the gyaru.

But I guess that's harem genre for you.

Fuck all you faggots who are going to complain about it being a boring ecchi, etc.
If you don't love the idea there's an anime coming out about pure gyarus, you're a fag.

It really really bugs me that this manga never justifies why they all love the MC. The guy's ugly and anti-social but he doesn't even really treat his gf particularly well. Can't even self insert.

Have the raws at least shown some justification of him having a popular, amazing looking girl choose to date him?

That said, I'll ne watching for the fanservice, hope the at a minimum match the level in the manga.

>why they all love the MC
They don't

Haven't seen girl 4 yet but I'm guessing she's tsundere for him.

By the end of the story, DBG will fall for him.

Adding childhood girl and what seems like school pres was a mistake.

Main gyaru and her friend was enough.
Adding the childhood felt forced as fuck and the other 4th girl is super stretching it.

I liked it better when it was just main girl teasing MC and sometimes her friend forcing the issue. Adding more girls seems dumb, but I guess it adds to the truth of "every girl wants a taken guy".

I would actually enjoy this if the MC wasn't such a sack of shit.

I'd like Nene if her chest was less disgusting

Yui?

He's pretty realistic

this. I wanted a love comedy about a dude and a gyaru, not a harem bullshit.

>domme school prez is pissed off some bimbo gal stole one of her slaves

stealth gyaru is strong

Yukana > Ranko > Nene > Yui

why does every new girl worse than the last

>B75

In what fucking way is that a 75 cm bust?

Ranko is a lesbian. Yui wants all guys to be her slaves. Nene is the old childhood crush and promise. And Yukana's reasons for liking him are being deliberately kept from us.

I want to Nene Nene's Nenes

Class rep is finally getting spotlight in the manga. She seems to be yandere for MC, or maybe just one of those possessive bitches who don't like it when men don't give them attention.

Maybe she's padding them?

The shortstack is my favorite. I'm going to patiently wait for doujins since the MC annoys me.

While Ranko is delicious brown (with gradient hair!) and Yui has nice long purple hair, I'll go with Yukana.

Should be 乱交 instead for Ranko.

Read to the current TN from the translator and then the shitty raws with almost no effort and translation pasted in.

Basically she's overly possessive because she wants every girl to look at her. Supposedly.
There's probably some other deeper bullshit reason like he was always SO NICE TO HER that she fell in love.

The manga's trash. MC's bland, bad character designs, and the drama is petty and predictable. Basically nisekio but with gyaru

>oppai loli
trash

How tall are they?

you can tell by the sides, they are just being pushed together

Nice shit taste you got there.

Wtf is that abomination!? Banish this to the abyss from whence it came.

Oppai lolis are great, only faggots, such as yourself, feel otherwise.

Actually mc doesn't bother me too much in the manga right. He is true to his feeling, he reject the other girls saying the main heroine is her only love. My problem is that everyone else get into their way a bit too much for my taste.

Loser mc but terrible supporting characters.

The problem with the MC is that, when he thinks it's all a joke or that he's a plaything, his attitude makes sense. However when it becomes clear that she genuinely wants to be his girlfriend, his attitude barely changes and he's generally selfish as fuck the whole time.

I love big breasts, but nene really is almost at the limit where it goes from sexy to funny looking.

Childhood friend was the straw that broke the camels back.
>MC loves big breasts
>Childhood friend wants his dick and has big breasts
>Took him for granted until he dated someone else
>Wants his babies, he refuses

The childhood friend/fiance always ruins the dynamic of romantic comedies, it's annoying as fuck and even infests shoujo.

>almost

The only way it works is to make everyone a childhood friend or Fiancé a la Ranma or FF8

>MC loves big breasts
What page does he say this? He likes them about as much as your average teenager.
>>Childhood friend wants his dick and has big breasts
She like him since she was small but elementary babies can't exactly enter a romantic relationship the way high schoolers can.
>>Took him for granted until he dated someone else
She was away for the beginning of the story. She finally met him when she moved back.
>>Wants his babies, he refuses
He's currently dating someone.

Main girl is the only correct choice.

Except for the blonde gyaru.

This is the fate most romances share.
>author comes up with some general premise
>the manuscript gets accepted
>after 5-15 chapters author's shallow well of creativity dries out
>no idea how to further explore the premise while avoiding developments
>solution: add a new girl or start some cliche arc
>rinse and repeat
>~20 chapters worth of actual plot scattered among hundreds of filler chapters
>everyone gets absolutely sick of the series, author included
>mango gets a half-assed ending stuffed into like 3-5 chapters
>Thanks for reading! Please look froward to Shitty Author's next work!
It's rare for a romance to reach 50+ chapters and not suffer from a massive drop in quality. Out of currently running series only Kaguya-sama and Komi-san come right now to my mind as exceptions.

Alternatively actually advance the damn relationships.

When you move things on rather than 3 steps forward, 2.9 steps back, you can introduce new situations that aren't forced and the manga keeps feeling fresh.

It's why I liked Fujiyama-san and is (one of) the things I like about Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa.

ranko of course

And then yukana adds all that sexual teasing and you see why he's like that, even though she's a virgin as well. Heck, he wasn't even all that bad to begin with. You have all these girls making this series into a cluster fuck that whenever MC tries to explain himself yukana doesn't even bother to listen.

Nene

I like sluts

He never really seems to give her credit when he realizes she's being earnest or trying though. You almost get the feeling his attitude is "I don't really like her all that much but boobies"

>Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa
This is probably one of the better, if not the best romantic comedy that is currently ongoing. It has managed to both keep me laughing and keep me invested in the main relationship while also maintaining a very strong Side cast. This is my own personal opinion, but i also feel that any story where the author is not afraid to focus on characters other than the main character for extended period of times is going to turn out to be better in the long run. I have enjoyed every side arc and it's left me with a very good taste in my mouth.

>Adding childhood girl and what seems like school pres was a mistake.
This is more or less what I have felt. What I wanted was a story where the main character grew up past his own insecurities and perceptions and was able to view the girl has life for what she is instead of what he thinks she is. Basically I wanted batsu-gyaru to get serialized but fatell is not so kind.

It also doesn't help that I cannot stand any of the main character's friends. Athe least the gyaru lesbian is looking out for Hime's best interest and being a sold wingwoman.

This, also shortstacks.

No, she constantly runs through his mind whenever the girls try to seduce him. That and he says to himself that he just doesn't want to have sex with her just because of her body or beauty to which he even feels guilty about at one time.

Yukana is best girl but I am patiently awaiting for Nene doujins.

every girl after ranko is complete shit

>all this shortstack pride

If there are no shortstack paizuri focused doujins then there is no god in this world.

Class pres and her motivation is really annoying. The attention of all the boys must be on her is just head shaking.

Don't lewd the Popura user by lumping her in with gyaru!

Popura is for headpats and making your mascot! Not for lewd thoughts!

I want to protect that mascot!

>It has managed to both keep me laughing
I found the jokes a bit lame.

>cowtits
None.

Imagine how it would feel to manhandle that tiny body, her disproportionate tits flopping around violently as you ram her like a beer from behind

>user is a fag
wow

>2017
>still no gal iseka

Would you rather Gyaru transported to another world or a protag transported to a world of Gyaru?

There is that isekai of the brown girl being mistaken for a dark elf. Not sure if she was a gyaru or not though.

Jesus we just got 6 chapters out of the blue.

BoA is worst girl though, and this arc is getting to be nisekoi tier annoying

in Hero Union BBS, which is essentially a collection of short stories about various heroes talking about their adventures online, there was one about a gyaru who got isekai'd to someplace, but she complained she was lonely, so they called in another of her countrymen to assist her. Thing is, they were off by like 400 years, so she got this samurai dude. I wish I could read a full series about their adventures.

>world of Gyaru