Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun

Anybody still watching this?

I thought it was the most hilarious first episode so far beside Aho Girl. Don't know why there isn't much hype, it could easily become AOTS or at least comedy of the season. Maybe people are mistaking it for a sports shounen or something.

EP2 is out

It's fujoshit.

>Sakamoto.desu.ga

Pretty good episode.

What gave that impression? The focus is on the jokes like any other gag-anime. Is it the male cast? Did you think nichibros was fujoshit too?

>tsu

was it autism?

It's this.
But that's not why I dropped it. I dropped it because it was bad.

>maybe people are mistaking it for a sports shounen or something

Sports fujobait. That's what people think it is.

This gave me a tingly feeling.

Ever since Giant Killing soccer anime has never been the same especially if the characters are still in school.

Is that face an Sup Forums meme?

It's a Cristiano Ronaldo statue.

Very memetastic

A cute girl will never make a toy cat for you.

Why even live

LEWD

How can you from this...

to THIS!?

This is like one of those hentai manga.

Post the bat.

The power of being best girl.

>that face
everytime

Zeizen best girl

Damn right. Boys should be with boys.

What Aoyama-kun's towel really smells like?

Whos gonna be the le Cut Inside Man?

Just incase you needed a reason to watch this.

First episode made it feel like it was going to be sports focused, but as an user in last week mentioned it definitely feels more like a gag/romcom series with soccer as the background.

Not getting that feeling at all from this series

Is it flashshit? Everything looks like flash

The series seem to have something for everyone, why do you guys even care if fujo watch this.

jesus fuck the club is full of degenerates

megane guy is funny though

She is so cute I hope she wins the Aoyamabowl. Anyone knows how many volumes the Manga has so far?

Zaizen please.

This episode is actually Aho Girl levels of stupid.

9 and ongoing.

Yep, this Manga is more comedy/romance focus than sports. And I'm okay with that because modern sport Anime are almost always boring or fujo. There was one last year called Days.

What's he gonna do with that?

Hopefully someone picks up the manga.

Why do you people even shit a shit about fujopandering, most of it stays in background or is limited to official art, unlike otaku pandering is completely non-intrusive.

>nip gag
>translations
You'd like that, wouldn't you? ;^)

8 and 9 came out a couple weeks ago on the same day and 10 comes out in another week, they're really pushing it a lot in Young Jump which confused me at first because it never seemed that popular and was absent for a while before the anime announcement was made, but this thread makes it look a little interesting

It's disturbing to see my mental illness portrayed so accurately.

>furigana
Time to read

This and the centaur girl are the only shows I've picked up so far this season. Hopefully it doesn't turn into harem shit, but based on the OP...

I doubt it.

He won't forget this.

And this is why I'm worried it's going to turn into haremshit/fujoshit. Can we just let Aoyama be shipped with obsessive girl and leave it at that? I'm more interested in how his OCD plays out in different situations.

Oh shit. I thought this was gonna be a mainly sports thing.

Picked up I guess, if it is more comedy. I've burned out on vanilla sports anime/manga, especially after Days.

the ending made me laugh uproariously

also something with the animation looks really interesting, is it some new program?

Much Dick

The girls are great so far, coach is best and manager is amusing, but richfag is the best character overall and I like how the show bullies him. Aoyama is just ok.

Her voice was super cute here, who voices her?

Anzu Haruno

why is she treating a knee injury by applying mayonnaise to the shin?

Even I feel like I could bully richfag.

So does Aoyama plan on staying a virgin forever?

Days was interesting and fun until the game plans all focused on using Tsukamoto for everything. I wished there were more episodes featuring the defenders and reserves because they were more interesting than all the other characters.

Aoyama has his moments. Mostly the one-liners.

No.

>mayonnaise

How naive.

Serious Aoyama soon

is that from the magazine?

sauce me up on the issue year and #, senpai.

68 Raw

Found the best girl.

>do you know how many bacteria a vagina has in it?
>wash it with soap and air dry it first

>Shounen
>No furigana
Y u do dis

Indeed. There's better fujoshit with better girls this season.

He'll fall for the stalker in the last chapter

will you clean my dick?

It's not fujoshit retard. There's literally one appealing male in the whole show.

Thought this may be a sports anime, and quickly realized that it wasn't. Stayed for like 5 more minutes and every joke fell flat for me.
I don't mind character tropes, but when that's the first thing they nailed into your head for about half an episode, it makes it a boring show to watch.

>character tropes
feel free to go ahead and name some

Holy shit, that ED.

Let me put my latex gloves first.

This is literally Korean animation, I can tell.

I love the chibis

Hibari is a nip studio that's been around since like the 90s faggot

Is he gonna be the butt of jokes or some asshole?

Cunt.

>clean, sharp, and crisp
just like aoyama

This is like tanaka crossed with sakamoto to create the perfect boy.

It's nice how clean, sharp, and crisp the line-work are though. It's one of the few shows I watch that looks best in 1080p.

I don't know if it's intended but it really is a nice touch from the production team.

I also noticed that the first few seconds of the OP changes every episode. It's the chibi-form but it's quite charming.

am I missing some kind of reference

Check last week's thread.

Just imagine the noises she would make during sex

best cake

It is, "retard", hilarious how you fags keep defending fujoshit, while shit on otaku catering everywhere, especially yuri bait.

You're deeply handicapped. It's no fujoshit when there's literally one handsome boy and 10 cute girls.

I think several of the guys are good looking.

Oh yeah, sure.
There's literally one female in the cast (older than school age doesn't matter), and a bunch of guys, each with popular design for women, but I am the handicapped.
Fucking brain damaged individual.

>each with popular design for women
They're all gumby looking retarded save aoyama my man

Says you, meanwhile fujos are creaming themselves about all but one or two guys.
On the other hand, literally one non-old hag girl, and she has no appeal or fanservice either, because nobody cares.

woah handsome as fuck

>muh cherrypicking
Go and defend your fujo shit harder, my little homo.

You can't stop fujos latching onto whatever the wan to fuck up and ruin. Much like yurifags, they'll project their autistic bullshit onto any show with even a sniff of what they're into.

>They form 'Aoyama'