Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31495031
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31363549
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i haven't watched this since like ep4 what is the show like now

it feels like around 10 episodes have passed

thanks

It's Shirobako now.

What if she was in the show from the start?

Just watch episode 13 and wait until we finish the nissan sponsored arc

Even Sluteora got official art when everything Hime got was from before the show started besides the volume 1 cover.

I just watched the latest episode and I can safely say I'm enjoying this much more now, glad to see they have fixed their shit somewhat.

They can't risk Hime gaining strength so that makes sense

What could Souta's character be?

What? You actually liked the latest episode? Episode 14?
Are you being serious? I can't tell anymore.

Trash

If he puts literally himself in the story and ends the show defeating Altair I'm going to get a heart stroke

OP and ED were good. Creator drama was miles better than expodialogue. They are coming up with a story parallel to the one we see in the episode. It's actually pretty fascinating to see. There was no action at all but I really want to see them how they tie the whole thing together compared to the story we get.

So stuff Setsuna believe is beautifully drawn?

>stolen from one of the previous threads

(EVENTS) LEADING UP UNTIL EVERYONE IS GATHERED

METEORA
How to make (the audience) accept/acknowledge her use of new magic
- She discovers the clash of worlds (Altair's plan)
- Meteora takes the place of the hero (the player?) to become a heroine herself?
- touring other worlds

SELESIA
Meteora shows up in Earthmelia (TL Note: Aasumeria - I assume this is Vogelchevalier's setting)

- Meteora asks for help
- If she doesn't save the other world, Earthmelia will also be destroyed in the end
- Vogelchevalier gets upgraded, Magic Circuit is maintained/guaranteed
- Other members guaranteed
(TL Note: from the rest of the descriptions, Vogelchevalier's magic powerplant apparently serves as the in-story justification to tie everyone together while Meteora convinces them to help)

MIROKUJI
Hangaku's power has been sealed away (because of Altair)
- Encountered Selesia while trying to get it back
- Enters virtual Tokyo via Magic Circuit
- Meets up with Meteora (can't guarantee Hangaku's return)

KANOYA
Opens doors between dimensions thanks to the power of Gigas Machina
- Aion is temporarily sealed off?
- Connects to Selesia's Magic Circuit
- Selesia goes to Monomagia's world (with Vogelchevalier)
- Help each other out?

ORDER OF GATHERING
Meteora
Selesia
Mirokuji
Kanoya

Moeblob hot garbage

They're still plastering Hime all over merchandise and on the soundtrack cover.

Vega, some overdesigned chuuni to lead team red in the crossover wars. The franchise route.

Please behave, and be nice to others.

OST cover, second ED cover, World Etude.

Half the episode was them just telling us what they have already told us several times before already, followed by whining from female sota.

WHERE IS MAMIKA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Please come back.

Setsuna

Get on your knees, bark like a puppy dog, and maybe I shall~

An edgy, street wise dog with sunglasses and a surfboard to appeal to modern youth.

Spinoff girl.

An everyday self insert teenage boy who is shy and has severe intimacy issues.

I want to fuck the spinoff girl.

Needs more The Heart.

She will, once its revealed Meteora is the main villain.

It needs more edgy tweeest

tracksuit no himegimi

Salmon the huggy bunny!

Alice still looks so ferocious in new OP.Is she ferocious in bed too?

He could lead the harem with all these creations unlike this faggot loser we have over here.

Is she using a superior katana there?

>fangs
A weapon to surpass sharkteeth.

Surprisingly Alice is actually the submissive one in bed.

Actually I just mistook the handle. I wish there was a samurai character to complain how his superior japanese blade lost to her trash european sabers.

>when you and your mates need to write a story that saves the world but your autistic ride-along wants to add sonichu and it's so funny that you go along with it, no matter how many realities it might crush in the process
Soda is killing it. I wish I had the balls to shill my shit writing to the pros in a make or break situation after taking years off from practice due to depression and then later guilt after my cowardice resulted in the friend's suicide.

Superior nippon steel will be Altair's final upgrade.

Is Soda even trying to git gud at drawing in the meantime? Or does he want to be a LN writer now?

That's the impression I get as well.
She is tough and hard as a warrior. But she is ultimately a delicate woman to be held tight and protected.

The show would be prettier to look at... but the infodumps would still kill it unless she snarks at them.

>prefers slut over fluff
>shits on """info dumps""" still
Some people didn't deserve that recap episode. Honestly.

I think Soda is planning to do both, but I think he hasn't even started drawing again going by his conversation with Marine.

Just an old man with a gun.

Lightning Locutor episode when?

So special episodes are 90 minutes long?They are not going to be animated stuff isn't it?Oh no....

And the coolest character below Altair.

You know their outfits look kinda similar.

Altair is not cool. She's Chunni. That's like the opposite of cool. Cool ranks are as follows:
Speedy Speaker
(mw) Metchin
Sluteora
Yuya
Selly's boy friend
Rui
Hime
Selly
Mamika
The government lady
The dyke mangaka
Selly's dad
Alice
---
trash
----
That filthy tracer, Setsuna

I don't think the OL would announce a live action special about the show scheduled to July 23rd within the show without breaking the 4th wall, if they did it would reach layers of meta we haven't ever faced before.

What did they mean by this?

It makes sense Setsuna's favorite characters inspired her OC.

>nerds
>cool
Your rank is really fucked up.

Are you implying the point of this show isn't to go as meta as humanly possible.
Remember- Meteora is the trigger to their show, the first character removed (just like in THE show). She then finds and speaks with Sellesnia (just like in the actual show).
We're going there, lads, we're looking beyond the fourth wall and then some.

wikipedia is not cool.

Holy Christ, the whole author/shirobako aspect of the story is pretty fucking stupid.
A shame that I have to watch this for the top waifus.

>thinking military cosplay and mummy issues is cool
Hime is a dork. A dork!
My wife, Metchin, gets a free pass because she is a cute dork and her alter ego gets her ranking because she was the star of the best received episode of the show. That's pretty cool.

and KEIKAKU, never enough of it

That and as much blueballing as reality can accept. They literally scheduled the cage fight promotional video on the same day as the special.

Shittier.

I want to hug Marine.

I will forgive Aoki if first special episode is a collection of animations of creations' respective original pieces.

>because she was the star of the best received episode of the show.
but Altair was the star of episode 1, so Hime wins

Metchinko is below shit
I don't know why the first OP focuses on creations and them fighting when we got the minimal amount of backstory for them and fights.

First ep was really cool. Too bad about the rest of the show.

Episode 8 was better.

What is this?

Can you cease insulting metchin, thanks? It's pretty uncalled for.

You mean 7

What makes her so pathetic?

Cute couple

>Those eyelashes

There's no way Rui is a boy.

>more Meteora is the main character
Why even add Soda, it's painfully obvious the writer likes the slut over everyone else.

Why is most of the OST blocked in the U.S.? Any one got a link to World Etude?

this series is blueballing in so many aspects it's not even funny
>look at this cool looking girl that we stamp in almost all the promo, do you want to see a show about her?
>too bad, she will be the character with less screen time
>do you want action?
>fuck you, 3 minutes each 3 episodes is all you will get
>do you want comedy?
>dry monologues for you!
>look at all these characters that came to life and now are real, their PoV would make a good narrative, don't you think?
>but lets focus on this whinny teenager and some random internet drama that you may not care about
>start of the second cour, lets put a recap first, an infodump second, new characters introduction and 2 specials in 3 weeks, so almost no new content in a month and a half
FUCK THIS SHIT, i want to get off this ride, but i can't

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31495031

The MC we deserve.

So Alice's creator will surely aid government's plan.I don't know whether this is a good news for Alice or not.

I think that he's going to make Setsuna or something stupid like that.

Suruga is there as well, and I doubt Blitz will join.

I really want Blitz to meet her.

Interesting video from the related list
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31363549

>"we need to get the fans support and sympathy"
>"we'll do that by pitting a single, small girl that has a cult following on the internet against 5 maybe more mainstream characters from popular shows at the same time"
>"and we're going to have her lose "

Have they really thought this through?

He's a beautiful boy, the best kind of boy.

Not only he's a boy, he has more game that everyone in this thread.

But she is the villain, no one would ever cheer for the villain.

Nobody in this series likes thinking. They just let Meteora do all the thinking.

>implying they don't reveal her tragic backstory and make her a sympathetic villain
>implying she doesn't win, and find a 'world' (Soda's fanfiction) to pull out Setsunna
>implying he didn't give her magic cancer that can only be cured by Altair permanently bonding her life to setsunna as a sacrifice
Check mate, Chunni

Just show how she killed Mamika on a *autistic screeching* moment, problem solved

>meteora turns out to be the villian
>she knows that she is in a show
>her goal is to end the world by getting Re:Creators canceled
>she makes the show unpopular by giving long monologes
screencap this

I want more Meteora in Sluteora's costume, she should act like a proper slut too. Drawfag-kun?

It's not much different from what it is here to be honest. People genuinely want Altair win to see what happens.

This joke would be justified if it went on for 5 or 6 episodes not more than 2/3 of the show.

it could be seen as making this character popular and recognized while giving the impression of supporting the creativity of new artists
>hey, this meme girl will be part of that crossover thing
>one of our characters is getting an anime, so that means more could follow
Hime is a trailblazer, truly a heroine