Seisakuru no Kado

who was in the right?

Other urls found in this thread:

transfer.sh/14b9y5/Haruca---Eien-No-Kotae.tar.gz
transfer.sh/FF660/Haruca---Eien-No-Kotae--V0-.tar.gz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not the weird japanese nationalism tinge

We're still talking about this goddamn show..

only recently finished this so I kind of missed all of the threads.

Aw man, you really did miss out. The threads were pretty great.

Rui is my WIFE

Yeah, pity the show screwed up so badly in the end. Now everyone's upset and doesn't even want to talk about it anymore. So is kind of out of luck.

How did this manage to surprise every season of code geass and R3 which isn't even out yet in sheer bullshittery with one episode?

Yep, honestly the show peaked at around episode 9, which was actually a pretty good episode. After that though, it really did go downhill.

what happened, i only ever watched the first episode and thought the cg was so odd

It basically abandoned all pretense of impartiality after Earth's negotiator turned out to be another ayylmao who wanted zaShunina to leave because she didn't agree with him, forced romantic (?) subplot which convinced Shindo to basically give up on negotiations and adopt the dumbest plan possible, everyone loves him for some reason, literal deus ex machina in the last ten minutes of the show, something that would have probably been a cool and surprising twist had the writer had anything in mind beyond being edgy. Said twist completely ruined the characters of the main couple (the girl even more) by making them to be amoral assholes and the lives of said deus ex machina and her adoptive parent who had been the butt of jokes the entire show for no reason. Also zaShunina became a yanhomo which was rather embarrassing to watch and listen to.

It was wasted potential at its finest desu

>became a yanhomo
what

Alienbro shoulda won. Would've been more interesting to see what might have happened if that was the case.

Her of course

>zaShunina became a yanhomo which was rather embarrassing to watch and listen to.
Yet him going yanhomo was the most believable part of the last quarter. It was a logical progression of his character development.

No piece of media had ever disappointed me harder than this shitshow. I want to erase all memory of it but I still like pre!ep9 zaShunina too much, and I'm still baited to the threads because of potential novel spoilers. Suffering.

Not necessarily. A lot of people seem to really like and praise the idea of a god-like entity being corrupted by human emotions, but it didn't have to go that route. A case could be made that such a being would be immune. I wish Kado had gone that route instead because it was embarrassing to watch zaShunina brought down like that.

>it was embarrassing to watch zaShunina brought down like that.
Eh, to each their own. I liked his development the way it was.

The user uploaded the ED!
transfer.sh/14b9y5/Haruca---Eien-No-Kotae.tar.gz 100% FLAC

transfer.sh/FF660/Haruca---Eien-No-Kotae--V0-.tar.gz V0

Are there any novel summaries?

Never did I guess the series would opt for a final episode showdown like this.